/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the perfect punishment for this? And how I punish is ok?

Nitro Zeus
10-21-2020, 08:09 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

I have seen a disgusting picture on Quora.com where a Muslim have given me a picture of a mother and son kissing with lips and I find it offensive picture. I would like to ask you hypothetical scenario if you don't mind.

If I have a son and I caught him kissing my wife, is it ok if I punish him severely(e.g. by taking him to kitchen and put his hand on fire and put some fire in his mouth) Because I do not like such thing as it is indecency according to The Glorious Quran.

You think that I am extremely severe in punishment?

Jazakhalakhair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SintoDinto
10-21-2020, 02:14 PM
Brother, please stop trolling.

Islami.Mu'mina
10-21-2020, 04:51 PM
I have seen a disgusting picture on Quora.com where a Muslim have given me a picture of a mother and son kissing with lips and I find it offensive picture. I would like to ask you hypothetical scenario if you don't mind
Im assuming you accidentally got to that picture. Or you were probably looking at anti Muslim things that lead you to there. You shouldnt be wasting your time there! Focus on increasing your iman.. You have been busying yourself with this anti Muslim stuff and how to refute it. Your mind is going to go crazy. This'll serve as a distraction and waste of time when you could be learning more about Islam and your own personal iman.

If I have a son and I caught him kissing my wife, is it ok if I punish him severely(e.g. by taking him to kitchen and put his hand on fire and put some fire in his mouth) Because I do not like such thing as it is indecency according to The Glorious Quran.

You think that I am extremely severe in punishment?
Brother, you need to take a look at what you just said.. The other user who replied to you first literally thinks that you are trolling. This isn't a joke. It is not your job to punish with fire, this is Allah's job.
The only punishments that can be carried out are punishments by the law.

I'm not trying to be rude but thats like ISIS members who randomly go out bombing others for sinning and randomly killing others when it isn't their job to do that.

So yes you are extreme.

Yes the incest behavior is disgusting, but you shouldnt set your son's mouth and hands on fire, nor should you do it to your wife.

There are many other ways to go about it.

If you lived in an Islamic country and you wanted to carry it out the with the islamic law, the only thing you could do is report it to an islamic court or something. But even then, there are a lot of conditions that are placed down before they get a punishment

It isn't your job to punish them. You can do something else about it and figure out a solution but not harm them like that

Islami.Mu'mina
10-22-2020, 07:22 PM
Sorry if I sounded rough, I dont have any ill intentions. I just wanted you to get the message and I know you'll understand

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
10-22-2020, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
Brother, please stop trolling.
Please forgive me for trolling. Wallahi this won't happen again.

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2020, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
Im assuming you accidentally got to that picture. Or you were probably looking at anti Muslim things that lead you to there. You shouldnt be wasting your time there! Focus on increasing your iman.. You have been busying yourself with this anti Muslim stuff and how to refute it. Your mind is going to go crazy. This'll serve as a distraction and waste of time when you could be learning more about Islam and your own personal iman.

But what is the perfect punishment for this? When I remember this, I go nuts. Because, I find it indecency and premarital sex which I do not accept it, and I

Brother, you need to take a look at what you just said.. The other user who replied to you first literally thinks that you are trolling. This isn't a joke. It is not your job to punish with fire, this is Allah's job.
The only punishments that can be carried out are punishments by the law.

I'm not trying to be rude but thats like ISIS members who randomly go out bombing others for sinning and randomly killing others when it isn't their job to do that.

So yes you are extreme.

Yes the incest behavior is disgusting, but you shouldnt set your son's mouth and hands on fire, nor should you do it to your wife.

There are many other ways to go about it.

If you lived in an Islamic country and you wanted to carry it out the with the islamic law, the only thing you could do is report it to an islamic court or something. But even then, there are a lot of conditions that are placed down before they get a punishment

It isn't your job to punish them. You can do something else about it and figure out a solution but not harm them like that
Well yes, a Muslim have gave me on Quora.com and I strongly requested him to delete those pictures, but no why would he. I simply lost my mind when I saw those pictures, seriously.

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2020, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
Sorry if I sounded rough, I dont have any ill intentions. I just wanted you to get the message and I know you'll understand
I understand you, but when I saw those pictures on https://quora.com I got outraged after I answered someone's question.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.