/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Group for Sisters

Studentofdeed
10-22-2020, 08:38 AM
So I know a revert sister who is looking to gain friends and she needs guidance and Quran learners...is it okay if she joins you guys?
@medico or @Islami .mumin ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
10-22-2020, 01:56 PM
@Islami.mu'min

Islami.Mu'mina
10-22-2020, 02:54 PM
Ohhh yeah of course!

- - - Updated - - -

Is she on this website? Or do you know her from somewhere else?

bint e aisha
10-22-2020, 05:10 PM
She can also join the sisters section on this forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Studentofdeed
10-22-2020, 06:28 PM
Oh okay sounds good...yes I know the sister from somewhere else but I think she was looking more for like a group of friends or specific people. My friend has her number...once I get it, I can message a mod to give it to one of you guys

- - - Updated - - -

She doesn't want to do stuff by herself and feels like she needs to be pushed. So that's why I was asking about the group

Al-Ansariyah
10-22-2020, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Oh okay sounds good...yes I know the sister from somewhere else but I think she was looking more for like a group of friends or specific people. My friend has her number...once I get it, I can message a mod to give it to one of you guys

- - - Updated - - -

She doesn't want to do stuff by herself and feels like she needs to be pushed. So that's why I was asking about the group
Sure. We'd love to help her.

bint e aisha
10-22-2020, 06:49 PM
If she's on Telegram there's lots of Islamic group. Some are solely for the sisters.

Studentofdeed
10-22-2020, 06:54 PM
Jazakallah Khayran. Once I get it, il have a mod send it to one of you guys

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.