/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Two and Two Make the ”one”

MohammadRafique
10-26-2020, 02:27 PM
Attachment 6986 Two and Two Make the ”one”

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Allah is the One the Living the Eternal and Established by His own power and not by other’s help or back, the holy Qur’an reveals, ” Say He is Allah, the One! Allah, the eternally besought of all. He begetteth not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him” (Al-Ikhlas).

These verses reveal that Allah is absolutely the One and except Him the every living creatures have been created by two parts i.e. body and soul. Similarly, all the inventions made by human being, they are also made by at least by two parts i.e. with body and machinery. For example, engines of a car, bus or aircraft with their bodies etc. Or body and soul, here electricity is as the “soul” of all electrical appliances like motor, iron tube light or bulb etc. And another aspect is that, any engine consists of more than two parts and they move all by fixing into each other’s making a chain of “two and two” and all resulted by making one engine.
And the reality is that, every single one (unit) of the two (of any creations or invention) is so compulsory to its other one that, it cannot exist itself without its next. For example, only body is quite useless without the engine or the soul of the animal or human being is quite useless without the body. Only after mixing or joining the two, a “complete one” comes into being. It means that if first one (unit) is not, then other one is nothing.
The entire universe and all that which is in it, have been created with truth as
the holy Qur’an reveals,” And (remember) We have not created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them without (an inner) truth; but, behold, the Hour is indeed yet to come. Hence, forgive (men's failings) with fair forbearance: Ad-Dukhan (The Smoke) 44:38
In the light of these verses, we come to know that everything has been created with a “particular truth,” and that is its purpose of life or creation, and by fulfilling its purpose, that particular thing can exists, and in case if it disassociates with its truth (purpose), it will expire and lose its life.
I explain it with an example as: it is said that “necessity is the mother of invention.” So, necessity and invention are as the two parts or unit of a one, and it is sure that if the invention does not fulfill its necessity, then it is quite useless and is thrown into the garbage or into the rubbish heap!
And this example rightly fits particularly to the humankind, because he has been created for a special purpose or necessity as the holy Qur’an reveals,” I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Lo! Allah! He is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of Unbreakable might”. (Az-zariyat: 58)

Therefore, worship is necessity and man is invention or created for it, and both are like the “two units,”
and compulsory to each other’s. So, if the humankind meets to his other “unit” (necessity), then he will remain useful and reward able in the sight of his Lord and will be given the immense reward as the holy Qur’an reveals,” Whosoever doth right, whether male or female, and is a believer, him verily We shall quicken with good life, and We shall pay them a recompense in proportion to the best of what they used to do” (An-Nahal: 97). And,” A similitude of the Garden which those who keep their duty (to Allah) are promised: Therein are rivers of milk whereof the flavor changeth not, and rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers, and rivers clear-run honey, therein for them is every kind of fruit, with pardon from their Lord.” (Mohammad: 15)

And if it does not so, then a painful doom is awaiting for him and he will become really “dead” as the holy Qur’an reveals, And they sought help (from their Lord) and every forward potentate was brought to naught; Hell is before him, and he is made to drink a festering water which he sippeth but can hardly sallow, and death cometh unto him from every side while yet he cannot die, and before him is a harsh doom.” (Ibrahim: 17)

So if the man wants to pass a luxury life (in the Hereafter) and become successful forever, then he should make tie to his other “unit” i.e. to worship of Allah Almighty, otherwise he will be dead and failure forever. May Allah give us power to do so, Amin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.