/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A 15-year-old teenager was..........

Al-Ansariyah
10-27-2020, 06:53 AM
A 15-year-old teenager was fornicating with his teacher, who is 40 years old, who is married with 3 children, two of whom are older than him !!!

And after her husband and the school knew of betrayal, and it was a loud scandal, the teacher was transferred to Tania School in the same city. The student was transferred to another city 170 km away from their original city, however.

The adulterer remained in a relationship and continued for 13 years, until the professor divorced her husband in 2006 and married her lover and her student in 2007!

This adulterous student who emerged from the embrace of fornication, rancidity and betrayal with a married woman of his mother’s age; He became the president of a country called France and his name is Emmanuel Macron.

He gives us a lesson today about the “crisis” of Islam, and he wants to change our religion, which the “adulterous student” does not agree with !!!

This mucky student encourages the spread of caricatures about the teacher of mankind who taught humanity monotheism, morals, values ​​and ideals, upon whom is the best prayer and the most sincere submission!

O Allah, Bless our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his family and companions as a whole

The backlash over French President Emmanuel Macron’s critique of Islam has intensified after Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan questioned his counterpart’s mental health, while Muslims in several countries are demanding a boycott of France.

Marking his second sharp criticism against Macron in two days, Erdogan said on Sunday that the French president had “lost his mind”, prompting France’s foreign minister to recall the country’s ambassador in Ankara.

The French debate on Islam was deepened after the beheading of a teacher who had shown caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad – previously published by a satirical magazine – in a class on freedom of expression. Muslims believe that any depiction of the Prophet is blasphemous

On Friday, the cartoons were projected onto government buildings in France. Earlier this month, Macron described Islam as a religion “in crisis” worldwide and vowed to present a bill in December to strengthen a law that officially separated church and state in France.

Since Friday, social media has been awash with criticism of Macron in countries from west to east, including the UK, Kuwait, Qatar, Palestine, Egypt, Algeria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

People are pouring out their feelings under the English hashtags #BoycottFrenchProducts and #Islam and #NeverTheProphet in Arabic.

The social media campaign has led to several Arab trade associations to announce their boycotts of french products.

The spat has drawn in world leaders as people in Muslim-majority countries organise street protests.

Two muslim women stabbed under Eiffel tower.https://youtu.be/u9UnJsWu800

France cracks down on muslims.https://youtu.be/7IMMqovHuKs

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
10-27-2020, 01:33 PM
I had no idea about this.. How hypocritical of him

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure one of my cousins used to live in France. She had problems wearing the hijab because they wouldn't let her in school or something. She remained patient and kept it on

xboxisdead
10-27-2020, 06:44 PM
Let us list the amount of corrupt, double standard and hypocrisy that I have read in this article.

A) That boy is 15 years old and she is his teacher and is 25 years older than him. According to the Dajjal law that is a boy and not a man and he is a victim of child abuse and molestation and she is the predator, child rapist and pedophilia all in one. Am I right? Yet, what was her punishment?

B) Did she go to prison for the crime of child rape? Nope.

C) Did her reputation get ruined? Nope.

D) Did she lose her husband and children? Nope.

E) She is still married and still cheating against her husband and still having relationship with a child. Now reverse the gender role and see what happens then. What would happen to the male teacher and what would happen to that pretty flower called female student? You got it. Double standard, hypocrisy and lies. That is the full sum of the dajjal system. The Dajjal system that majority of people want, may Allah protect us from such a horrible ending, ameen.

We all know that she is the master mind of this Anti-Islam and he is just a poppet. She have been controlling him since he was fifteen years old. He need to get therapy fast.....heal his corrupted mind and separate himself from her as she is the Ant Queen who through chemicals send signal to his brain and control him. Everything and I mean everything that spout from his mouth comes from her. She is controlling him and using his body to achieve her agenda. Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) have deformed her and made her look like a hag.....wait and see how she would look like in the day of judgement. If you think she is ugly now....you have not seen nothing yet.

Islami.Mu'mina
10-28-2020, 01:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
Let us list the amount of corrupt, double standard and hypocrisy that I have read in this article.
I don't think you understand the point of this article... The topic of concern is not aimed towards the deed that these two have done together. Nor is it trying to excuse her actions. If people heard that some older lady cheated on her husband for a 15 year old minor, I bet you literally MOST people would go crazy thinking that lady is disgusting (whether they are Muslim or not).

But that isn't the topic that is arising concern therefore isn't intending to apply double standards or hypocrisy.

This article is focused specifically on Macron for a reason. It's because he wants to go ahead and criticize Islam's teachings and force people not to follow it

He wants to go ahead and disrespect Muhammad pbuh and Islam, the religion that teaches good morals meanwhile in the background he commits a dirty action. He's criticizing and mocking the religion for whatever "wrong teachings" it has meanwhile he isn't following good morals himself!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xboxisdead
10-28-2020, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
I don't think you understand the point of this article... The topic of concern is not aimed towards the deed that these two have done together. Nor is it trying to excuse her actions. If people heard that some older lady cheated on her husband for a 15 year old minor, I bet you literally MOST people would go crazy thinking that lady is disgusting (whether they are Muslim or not).

But that isn't the topic that is arising concern therefore isn't intending to apply double standards or hypocrisy.

This article is focused specifically on Macron for a reason. It's because he wants to go ahead and criticize Islam's teachings and force people not to follow it

He wants to go ahead and disrespect Muhammad pbuh and Islam, the religion that teaches good morals meanwhile in the background he commits a dirty action. He's criticizing and mocking the religion for whatever "wrong teachings" it has meanwhile he isn't following good morals himself!
Thank you for clearing it out for me :D and may he and his hag of a wife live eternity at the bottom pit of hellfire, ameen. Anyone who criticize Allah (authobillah), his prophets (authobillah) or even his angels or books (authobillah) may that person be thrown at the bottom pit of hellfire ameen, regardless of age or gender. I hate anyone who is an enemy of Islam and I pray that person regardless of age be punished in this world before the afterlife and be hamulated in this world before the afterlife ameen.

Islami.Mu'mina
10-29-2020, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
Thank you for clearing it out for me :D and may he and his hag of a wife live eternity at the bottom pit of hellfire, ameen. Anyone who criticize Allah (authobillah), his prophets (authobillah) or even his angels or books (authobillah) may that person be thrown at the bottom pit of hellfire ameen, regardless of age or gender. I hate anyone who is an enemy of Islam and I pray that person regardless of age be punished in this world before the afterlife and be hamulated in this world before the afterlife ameen.
Yes France has been a hard place for Muslims to live in, especially after the recent incident now

See
https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post3033729

look what he is promoting

xboxisdead
10-29-2020, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
Yes France has been a hard place for Muslims to live in, especially after the recent incident now

See
https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post3033729

look what he is promoting
It is another plot from the Zionist and their evil cult to cause problem in the world. I have no doubt it is a large political plot to distract the people with France while they further hurt and harm the Muslims and take away their resources. May Allah destroy these evil doers in this world before the afterlife...all of them from France leader up to and ending with Sisi (I have literally included everyone Zionist and non Zionist who are the enemy of Allah), ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.