/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 150 German Police storm in Berlin Mosque with boots and dogs

Islami.Mu'mina
10-29-2020, 03:08 AM
"German police stormed the Mevlana Mosque in Berlin on Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected fraud over a Covid-19 subsidy programme. The mosque rejected the allegation and criticised the way police conducted the search. "(The raid) lasted for six hours as if a murder had taken place here or as if this is a breeding ground for terrorism. We never ever deserved such treatment," said Idris Kahraman, chairperson of the Berlin Mevlana Mosque Foundation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6KSObCr230

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SintoDinto
10-30-2020, 12:23 PM
Most of the mosques in Germany are diyanet (religious affairs directorate) mosques of turkey, and their imams do spying for the turkish state, and yes, turkey does get involved in terrorist activity and spying on and harassing and kidnapping of dissidents from abroad. I say this as a turkish dissident. nothing to see here. the guys name is even turkish. i trust the germans over the turks anyday.

SintoDinto
10-30-2020, 12:26 PM
also, it says mevlana mosques, so im pretty sure that's a reference to rumi. so, like i said before, potential spying on refugees from turkey who are dissidents of the turkish state, including harassment?

Islami.Mu'mina
10-31-2020, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
Most of the mosques in Germany are diyanet (religious affairs directorate) mosques of turkey, and their imams do spying for the turkish state, and yes, turkey does get involved in terrorist activity and spying on and harassing and kidnapping of dissidents from abroad. I say this as a turkish dissident. nothing to see here. the guys name is even turkish. i trust the germans over the turks anyday.

Oh I hadn't known about this

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
11-01-2020, 03:59 AM
Most of the mosques in Germany are diyanet (religious affairs directorate) mosques of turkey, and their imams do spying for the turkish state, and yes, turkey does get involved in terrorist activity and spying on and harassing and kidnapping of dissidents from abroad.
Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a term that refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue. The most common form of this fallacy is "A makes a claim x, B asserts that A holds a property that is unwelcome, and hence B concludes that argument x is wrong".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

I say this as a turkish dissident.
nothing to see here.
the guys name is even turkish.
i trust the germans over the turks anyday.
Highly and pushily opinionated statements ought to hold powerful substance when projected so candidly onto the minds of readers - otherwise .... they may be treated as libel or dismissed as malicious ... or teenage ... banter.

also, it says mevlana mosques, so im pretty sure that's a reference to rumi.
Whats that?
Mathematical logic?

so,
Aha, a decisive conclusion?

like i said before,
Bank on it people....

potential spying on refugees from turkey who are dissidents of the turkish state, including harassment?
bogeyman
/ˈbəʊɡɪman/
noun
an imaginary evil spirit or being, used to frighten children.
a person or thing that is widely regarded as an object of fear.

So, correct me if i'm wrong,
In your opinion, is the actual reason for german police raiding a mosque in a highly disrespectful manner ...... because of bad turkish german relations?
And do you wish that people ignore any violations (nothing to see here) by building a construct in their minds via the assumption / presumption that the worshippers are potential turkish spies ?

Btw, i hear trump is filling the courts with newly appointed judges .... there's opportunity there for people to try out their newly honed (pre)judicial skills whilst continuing to remain faithfully and devotedly loyal to him.

SintoDinto
11-01-2020, 04:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a term that refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue. The most common form of this fallacy is "A makes a claim x, B asserts that A holds a property that is unwelcome, and hence B concludes that argument x is wrong".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Highly and pushily opinionated statements ought to hold powerful substance when projected so candidly onto the minds of readers - otherwise .... they may be treated as libel or dismissed as malicious ... or teenage ... banter.

Whats that?
Mathematical logic?

Aha, a decisive conclusion?

Bank on it people....

bogeyman
/ˈbəʊɡɪman/
noun
an imaginary evil spirit or being, used to frighten children.
a person or thing that is widely regarded as an object of fear.

So, correct me if i'm wrong,
In your opinion, is the actual reason for german police raiding a mosque in a highly disrespectful manner is because of bad turkish german relations?
And do you wish that people ignore any violations (nothing to see here) by building a construct in their minds via the assumption / presumption that the worshippers are potential turkish spies ?

Btw, i hear trump is filling the courts with newly appointed judges .... theres opportunity there for people to try out their newly honed (pre)judicial skills whilst continuing to remain faithfully and devotedly loyal to the president.
oh my mistake, brother. i watched the video, i was wrong. it shouldn't have been done. i didnt watch the video before. i made assumptions, my apologies.

Abz2000
09-27-2021, 01:12 AM
oh my mistake, brother. i watched the video, i was wrong. it shouldn't have been done. i didnt watch the video before. i made assumptions, my apologies.
And I hope I wasn't too pointed brother.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.