/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan - Islamic Reminders

'abd al-hakeem
10-29-2020, 03:09 AM
Salaamu aleyum wa rahmatullahi wa baraakatuh beloved brothers and sisters in Islam.

Insha'Allah i'd like to share some of the gems that our brother, Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan, has shared in his lectures.

Alhamdulillah I've found that his words have often resonated quite well with me and I would like to share that opportunity with you as well insha'Allah.

I'll start with something that is for those who may be feeling a little out of sorts. May Allah swt grant the Ummah with goodness, shifa, hidaya, and steadfastness in deen al Islam. ameen

Forgive me if my adding is inconsistent. Insha'Allah i'll try keep them coming as frequently as I can. If you have a video that you think is worth adding, insha'Allah please feel free to contribute and share in the hasanat insha'Allah

jazakallahu khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'abd al-hakeem
11-05-2020, 09:08 AM
salaamu aleykum ikhwan.

Found these videos and thought it appropriate to return to share. The reasons are evident and addressed by those more suitable than me.

Apologies for any harm that may have resulted, directly or indirectly, from me sharing. Insha'Allah, please forgive me. Jazakallahu khair wa salaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.