/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Moving on

'abd al-hakeem
11-02-2020, 05:06 AM
Salaamu aleykum brothers and sisters

Thank you to those who have posted beneficial information on the deen. May Allah swt accept your deeds and be pleased with your efforts ameen.

Having stopped by again, I noticed that times have changed, and subhanallah so have we all - Insha'Allah for the better.

Not quite sure what I expected to come back to but it seems that people have moved on and so must I.

May Allah swt protect, guide and bless the Ummah, guide those righteous and sincere to Allah, and spare the mumineen from the trials of the dunya, death, the grave, dajjal and jahannum.

Please forgive me if I have ever said anything untoward, unbefitting of a believer, or anything offensive. Insha'Allah I fear Allah swt and Judgement Day, and do not intend to cause fitnah, oppression, discord or anything else of that nature.

I'm grateful to have met a choice few of you, and wish the best for your dunya and akhira. Ameen

Jazakum Allahu khairun ya ikhwan wa salaamu aleykum, Wa rahmatullahi wa baraakatuh.

Warm regards to my brothers and sisters in humanity.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
11-02-2020, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'abd al-hakeem

Thank you to those who have posted beneficial information on the deen. May Allah swt accept your deeds and be pleased with your efforts ameen.

Having stopped by again, I noticed that times have changed, and subhanallah so have we all - Insha'Allah for the better.

Not quite sure what I expected to come back to but it seems that people have moved on and so must I.

May Allah swt protect, guide and bless the Ummah, guide those righteous and sincere to Allah, and spare the mumineen from the trials of the dunya, death, the grave, dajjal and jahannum.

Please forgive me if I have ever said anything untoward, unbefitting of a believer, or anything offensive. Insha'Allah I fear Allah swt and Judgement Day, and do not intend to cause fitnah, oppression, discord or anything else of that nature.

I'm grateful to have met a choice few of you, and wish the best for your dunya and akhira. Ameen

Jazakum Allahu khairun ya ikhwan wa salaamu aleykum, Wa rahmatullahi wa baraakatuh.

May Allah bless you.ameen

Aaqib
11-02-2020, 04:33 PM
Ameen brother. I hope everything goes well in ur neck of the woods.

IslamLife00
11-03-2020, 10:05 AM
Wa 'alaykumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

JazakAllah for your posts of beneficial information as well
Ameen to your duas and may Allah also accept your deeds and be pleased with your efforts

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
11-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Wa 'alaykumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
may Allah accept your deeds and be pleased with your efforts and blessings.

Kiro
11-04-2020, 01:24 AM
The weak perish and the strong emerge.

Islami.Mu'mina
11-06-2020, 04:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'abd al-hakeem

May Allah reward you

MazharShafiq
11-06-2020, 07:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
May Allah reward you
Ameen

FinalNyc
11-09-2020, 06:59 AM
May Allah bless you more and more.

MazharShafiq
11-09-2020, 09:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FinalNyc
May Allah bless you more and more.
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.