/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Istikhara

Rabiya naien
11-03-2020, 08:57 AM
I did istikhara months ago after my engagement, and I saw people fighting in swords with each other. But then carelessly I quit the idea of istikhara. Now I'm getting married in few days. I'm doing my istikhara from about a week continuously and not getting any dreams, and if I see a dream I'm not able to remember it after I wake up. I discussed with one of my friend about it and she said me the correct way of offering namaz. After I did it, I saw a dream where someone is holding someone's neck and fighting around and that person is full of blood running in pain. I'm feeling pity on him seeing him in such a condition and my dad who is no more now (passed away) he is beside me laughing saying that it's not a big deal at all. I'm confused. Please do help me out answering my confusion asap as I have very very few days left.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
11-03-2020, 03:55 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Istikhara has nothing to do with dreams. It is a du'a in which you are asking Allah to guide you towards which is best by making your affairs towards this thing easy. Therefore, if you are finding the path towards this thing very difficult, then that is Allah moving you away from this thing..and if the path is easy then inshallah it is good for you.

Secondly, you should not be sharing your bad dreams.

Do not overthink things, if this person is of good character and he fears Allah, and your families are happy, and he treats you well, then inshallah it will be a good marriage.

Kiro
11-04-2020, 01:23 AM
As the person said above. It is not for dreams but rather to point you to a decree that you cannot see. From your heart.

MazharShafiq
11-04-2020, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Istikhara has nothing to do with dreams. It is a du'a in which you are asking Allah to guide you towards which is best by making your affairs towards this thing easy. Therefore, if you are finding the path towards this thing very difficult, then that is Allah moving you away from this thing..and if the path is easy then inshallah it is good for you.

Secondly, you should not be sharing your bad dreams.

Do not overthink things, if this person is of good character and he fears Allah, and your families are happy, and he treats you well, then inshallah it will be a good marriage.
Yes i am also agreed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.