/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Face of Islam

IslamLife00
11-08-2020, 08:47 PM
Oprah Winfrey sits down with Best-Selling Author Elizabeth Gilbert, who shares a fascinating story about a Muslim women in a remote island village in Indonesia called Lombok,
who has shaped her understanding of grace and the faith of Islam.

"She is my face of Islam. Whatever conversation, whatever is happening in the world, about Islam - she is my face of Islam."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FinalNyc
11-09-2020, 06:45 AM
This is pure kindness. <3

IslamLife00
11-11-2020, 09:02 PM
Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loves those who are just.
Al Mumtahanah 8

'A'isha reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
'A'isha, verily Allah is kind and He loves kindness and gives upon kindness that which He does not give upon violence and does not give upon anything else besides it (kindness).
Sahih Muslim

IslamLife00
05-15-2021, 06:13 AM

Oprah Winfrey sits down with Best-Selling Author Elizabeth Gilbert, who shares a fascinating story about a Muslim woman in a remote island village in Indonesia called Lombok,
who has shaped her understanding of grace and the faith of Islam.
"She is my face of Islam. Whatever conversation, whatever is happening in the world, about Islam - she is my face of Islam."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamLife00
05-15-2021, 06:21 AM
Abu Huraira reported it was said to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ): Invoke curse upon the polytheists, whereupon he said: I have not been sent as the invoker of curse, but I have been sent as mercy." Sahih Muslim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.