PDA

View Full Version : I lost my Sanity But I love my Rabb Allah Always♡

SoldierAmatUllah
11-14-2020, 08:59 AM
Bismillah

Alhamdulillah,

As Salaam u Alaikum Wa RahmatUllah,

I'm here to retract the words i said yesterday regarding my trials

After I posted that message,Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala brought this message in my heart :

"Your problems will get over,what burdens you will end"

And I believe it ,Ya Arhamar-Rahimeen!

I often wonder why am I not getting relief in my life & the answer is-

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (RadiyalAllahu ‘anhu) reports that Nabi (SallAllahu‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

‘When a person does not have enough good deeds to reach a certain level in Jannah, but Allah Ta’ala wants him to attain that level, then Allah Ta’ala tests him and puts him through difficult trials so that Allah may make him reach that level (in Jannah)’

(Sahih Ibn Hibban; Al Ihsan, Hadith: 2908)

This is so true.My Beautiful Rabb ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala always gave me awesome hope for hereafter,Tonnes of stuff.Im not eligible for high rank with my little deeds& mixture of good& bad deeds & I'm often in painful situation so Allah is preparing an excellent reward for me& you too who's sick of trials & feel that we are being oppressed,auzobillah

No we aren't oppressed.ALLAH loves you & me alot- That's the reason for His sending us trials,that we do sabr& show obedience with gratitude because ALLAH wants to meet us &,put us up in nearest ranks to Him in Firdaws al Aala ♡

The shaytan caught me up in these mental tortures & I'm very much ashamed in front of my Rabb,as I was in despair and this is the REASON why despair is Kufr in Deen.I forgot my dreams of hope & good things that already been true.And I spoke under tortures & not my sane self.

Our work is to be patiently obedient & keeping positive thoughts about Allah (SWT).

Those who seen my yesterday post can relate my situation to a horrible excruciating story & I gave up after being immensely tortured in INSANITY

Please,I'm not a kafir,
WA la hawla-Quwwata-illa Billah

Know our good deeds/Dreams& trials brings a good opinion about Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala & when we are troubled with our trials,our refuge be in the promised high ranks in Jannah & inevitable end of this miserable life Forever!

Allah guided me back to SANITY,for that im immensely grateful to my Rabb Allah.

Definitely He Alone is Worth All our Worship!A God Who's immensely Beneficent,Most Loving& Always Forgiving,Generous & deserving Praise!.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
المدينه
11-14-2020, 10:21 AM
إسلام
Alhamdullilah! May may Allah continue to bless you with the insight and strength you need to overcome all the tests you are presented with. May he be merciful and forgive us for ever despairing of his mercy.

I am happy for you that you found ease and comfort. You and everyone remain in my duasAttachment 7001

MazharShafiq
12-10-2020, 10:26 AM
May Allah be merciful and forgive us for ever despairing of his mercy.and bless us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.