/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this kufr

Qweer
11-15-2020, 06:46 PM
AOA i want to know if what i did is kufr plz tell me with reference i have been suffering from ocd in my count pakistan there's a poem called complaint (shikwa) by our national poet and it's other part answer to complaint (jawabeshikwa) its a dialogue between man nad Allah and quite famous in my country i learnt this it was not in our course but i still did shikwa contains some words of kufr in it how an ungrateful person says things that blaspheme Allah while jawabeshikwa is its answer is it kufr to learn this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
11-17-2020, 02:01 AM
im not sure I understand..

You shouldn't learn any poems that talk wrongly or ungratefully towards Allah though. This is wrong

Qweer
11-17-2020, 05:34 AM
I know i get this but at the time i was 15 and its very famous in our country i just learnt these stanza We effaced falsehood from the earth�s surface
We freed the human race from bonds of slavery
We filled Thy Kaaba with our foreheads
We put Thy Quran to our hearts
Still Thou complaineth that we are lacking fealty
If we are lacking fealty Thou also art not generous.)... and tgis was the answer to complaint
(Who effaced false worship from the face of the world?
Who rescued the human race from slavery?
Who adorned my Kabah with their foreheads in Love?
Who put my Quran to their breasts in reverence?
They were surely your ancestors, but what are you?
Sitting in idleness, waiting for tomorrow are you!) in upper stanza last line it says Allh is nauzubillah not generous did it took me out of islam

Qweer
11-17-2020, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
im not sure I understand..

You shouldn't learn any poems that talk wrongly or ungratefully towards Allah though. This is wrong
I know i get this but at the time i was 15 and its very famous in our country i just learnt these stanza We effaced falsehood from the earth�s surface
We freed the human race from bonds of slavery
We filled Thy Kaaba with our foreheads
We put Thy Quran to our hearts
Still Thou complaineth that we are lacking fealty
If we are lacking fealty Thou also art not generous.)... and tgis was the answer to complaint
(Who effaced false worship from the face of the world?
Who rescued the human race from slavery?
Who adorned my Kabah with their foreheads in Love?
Who put my Quran to their breasts in reverence?
They were surely your ancestors, but what are you?
Sitting in idleness, waiting for tomorrow are you!) in upper stanza last line it says Allh is nauzubillah not generous did it took me out of islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.