/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Dua/Quick Result

SoldierAmatUllah
11-16-2020, 05:43 AM
In The Name Of Allah
Praise be to Allah.
May Peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Mohammed and his family and companions

Dua for relief from anxiety or grief

From AbdUllah bin Masood,the Prophet 'sallAllahu alayhe wasallam,said:

"No person suffers from any anxiety or grief & says this dua but Allah will remove their grief or sorrows & give them in their stead joy.It was said " Oh Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam,shall we not learn them?"The Prophet 'sallAllahu alayhe wasallam said "Yes indeed.Whoever hears should learn them"

اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّىْ عَبْدُكَ وَابْنُ عَبْدِكَ وَ ابْنُ اَمَتِكَ نَاصِيَتِىْ بِيَدِكَ مَاضٍ فِىَّ حُكْمُكَ عَدْلٌ فِىَّ قَضَآءُكَ اَسْاَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَلَكَ سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ اَوْ اَنْزَلْتَهُ فِىْ كِتَابِكَ اَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ اَحَدًا مِّنْ خَلْقِكَ اَوِ اسْتَاْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِىْ عِلْمِ الْغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ اَنْ تَجْعَلَ الْقُرْآنَ اْلْعَظِيْمَ رَبِيْعَ قَلْبِىْ وَ نُوْرَ صَدْرِىْ وَ جَلآَءَ حُزْنِىْ وَ ذَهَابَ هَمِّىْ وَ غَمِّىْ
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّىْ عَبْدُكَ وَابْنُ عَبْدِكَ وَ ابْنُ اَمَتِكَ نَاصِيَتِىْ بِيَدِكَ مَاضٍ فِىَّ حُكْمُكَ عَدْلٌ فِىَّ قَضَآءُكَ اَسْاَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَلَكَ سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ اَوْ اَنْزَلْتَهُ فِىْ كِتَابِكَ اَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ اَحَدًا مِّنْ خَلْقِكَ اَوِ اسْتَاْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِىْ عِلْمِ الْغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ اَنْ تَجْعَلَ الْقُرْآنَ اْلْعَظِيْمَ رَبِيْعَ قَلْبِىْ وَ نُوْرَ صَدْرِىْ وَ جَلآَءَ حُزْنِىْ وَ ذَهَابَ هَمِّىْ وَ غَمِّىْ

O Allah! Indeed I am your servant, the son of Your bondman, son of Your bondwoman my fore look is in Your Hand; Your command is in my favour, and Your decree based on justice. I ask You with every name of Yours that You have named for Yourself, or revealed in Your Book or taught anyone of Your creation, or kept hidden with Yourself. (I ask) that you make the Quran the delight of my heart, the light of my chest, and the means of removing my grief and sorrow and worries. (Musnad-Ahmed)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
11-16-2020, 07:05 AM
May Allah bless you abundantly

Beautiful thread

SoldierAmatUllah
11-16-2020, 11:30 AM
JazakAllah hu khayr for the dua.I'm in a very very very complicated situation.My bro is harming me physically & he has done this ferociously earlier too.

SoldierAmatUllah
01-18-2021, 06:00 AM
My bro hit me lightly due to my talking back.

I love my bro sooooo much!Alhamdulillah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eesa the kiwi
01-18-2021, 09:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
My bro hit me lightly due to my talking back.

I love my bro sooooo much!Alhamdulillah
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Sister are you ok? Reach out for help if you need to. May Allah make things easy for you

wayfarer91
01-19-2021, 12:26 AM
The hadeeth is zaef thats why one should refrain from reciting this

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.