/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is music haram?

Qweer
11-17-2020, 06:46 AM
Is music really haram i first believed growing up listening everyone saying music is haram but now when i looked up myself into it there are soo many diff views on it some saying its totally haram some saying acapella is only allowed some saying duff can be used only some says that the content is what matter i believed in last one (view of Al Ghazali and other scholars but in minority i guess) but now since i found kufr ul-Istihal im scared that i called something halal not knowing it is but those who call it forbidden completely aren't they also calling whats controversial haram without knowing is this kufr ul-istihal what are ur opinion over it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
11-18-2020, 12:27 AM
There is clear evidence on instrumental music being haram. If you said something without knowing, it is ok, seek forgiveness and try to tell those people you were wrong if possible.

Stay away from instruments, I follow the opinion that duff can only be listened to on occasions

Here is a fatwa
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/5000...ng-and-dancing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.