/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this kufr

Qweer
11-17-2020, 12:50 PM
Is it wrong to search writting nauzubillah that is saying merry christmas haram even one knows that there are diff opinions like if iam to write here this thread in order to just read people's point of view or like in my previous thread i was going to write that is saying...... I wrote it half way but stopped that am i deliberately writting kufr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
11-17-2020, 03:18 PM
As Salaam u Alaikum Wr Wb

No its not.What you are doing is search & you know it's Kufr in your heart but just want to be sure on its ruling.This can lead to waswas.We need to understand the extremists thinking & the path of Islam

Qweer
11-17-2020, 04:07 PM
No u didn't understand what im saying is that i wanted to know what happens to one who deliberately say this as i had to write the title i didn't know what to write so i thought that writing if one says (........) is haram so it came in my head mid sentence that im my self deliberately writting it as my question is not for who says it but who deliberately say it. It felt to me that i did kufr by acting innocent like i dont know what it is the ruling on it and wrote kufr intentionally

Qweer
11-17-2020, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eusra
As Salaam u Alaikum Wr Wb

No its not.What you are doing is search & you know it's Kufr in your heart but just want to be sure on its ruling.This can lead to waswas.We need to understand the extremists thinking & the path of Islam
No u didn't understand what im saying is that i wanted to know what happens to one who deliberately say this as i had to write the title i didn't know what to write so i thought that writing if one says (........) is haram so it came in my head mid sentence that im my self deliberately writting it as my question is not for who says it but who deliberately say it. It felt to me that i did kufr by acting innocent like i dont know what it is the ruling on it and wrote kufr intentionally

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
11-17-2020, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qweer
Dear Sis,
Its nothing but waswas,overthinking.You get waswas halfway your writing & you feel it's Kufr what you're writing.Make dua to Allah Almighty for pure rid of waswas.
I have been through this too so I feel you got same issue like me.

May Allah protect you & rid you of all waswas,blessing you with relief.

Qweer
11-18-2020, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Dear Sis,
Its nothing but waswas,overthinking.You get waswas halfway your writing & you feel it's Kufr what you're writing.Make dua to Allah Almighty for pure rid of waswas.
I have been through this too so I feel you got same issue like me.

May Allah protect you & rid you of all waswas,blessing you with relief.
InshaAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.