/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this disbelief

Qweer
11-17-2020, 01:04 PM
Once in our school some classmates made a joke that was mocking religion when we got home i changed it so its not mockery i was 11 at that time it included nauzubillah that the angle of death cam to a Christian hindu or muslim how they all reply originally what it included was a complete mockery of angle but i changed it to what i remember is muslim saying something funny or i dont know to which like the angle of death said (well its Allah who decides) enter him to paradise is this kufr my intention were not to do something wrong

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al Sultan
11-18-2020, 10:16 AM
Assalamo Alikum Sister, hope you are safe and well.

Well, it is pretty easy to say and do such things at a young age, and if your intentions meant no harm or offense, then you shouldn't worry too much, It's admirable that it still bothers you, but remember, "Actions are judged by intentions" as our Rasool Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) once said, since you said that you didn't mean it, and considering the fact that you are much older now and regret what you said when you were younger, it's not counted as a sin, if anything, you got good deeds for feeling guilty, because many people sin and have no feeling of regret/guilt what so ever, so don't worry sister.

Hope this answer helped you!

Walikum Assalam.

Qweer
11-18-2020, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Sultan
Assalamo Alikum Sister, hope you are safe and well.

Well, it is pretty easy to say and do such things at a young age, and if your intentions meant no harm or offense, then you shouldn't worry too much, It's admirable that it still bothers you, but remember, "Actions are judged by intentions" as our Rasool Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) once said, since you said that you didn't mean it, and considering the fact that you are much older now and regret what you said when you were younger, it's not counted as a sin, if anything, you got good deeds for feeling guilty, because many people sin and have no feeling of regret/guilt what so ever, so don't worry sister.

Hope this answer helped you!

Walikum Assalam.
Thank u for ur reply may Allah bless u

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.