/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is writting kufr constitutes kufr

Qweer
11-18-2020, 11:00 AM
AOA i know that watching kufr or reading kufr doesnot make one a kafir what is the ruling on writing kufr to watch it on internet like if some writes grim reaper (which is european mythical creature it is said to take the souls of people and is covered in cloak) to watch the relitive show and whats about a person writes kufr name of movie or any song like if someone writes God's nauzubillah menu or other religious thing from other religions to search and watch them does that make them kafir? what about writting a poem in ur book or diary thats not ours but it contains a person who complaints and call Allah nauzubillah unkind and in next stanza he is condemned that he is idle and then complaining to Allah does writting the stanza that contains that Allah is nauzubillah unkind made him a kafir?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
12-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Sister, I don't think this is a good site to be asking those questions because no one will know how to answer them.

I've noticed you ask many questions on kufr? They are very hard to understand sometimes, maybe you should talk to a scholar

SoldierAmatUllah
12-09-2020, 04:34 PM
May Allah bless you with Shifa,my dear sister

It's all ocd& our utter fear of shirk& kufr.

I was under this trial too but then Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala cured me& seeking answers for such questions is one of the cures with dua.

Knowledge of shirk& Kufr if it's really those two is beneficial.

Ask a scholar,as that's best as Islami Mu'min said or if you can't see a scholar then talk here.Many have suffered from such I think & we can answer you,biiidhnillah.

Try to relax -everything that seems shirk is not shirk likewise about kufr.We need to adopt the middle path neither extreme (which unfortunately becomes our case)& nor too lax.

May Allah relief you asap & make you amongst those who are servants of Islam,Aameen (I have a good opinion about your situation ...)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.