/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Islamic Parliament

Nitro Zeus
11-18-2020, 12:03 PM
Peace and blessings of God be upon you,

Guys, I would like to be the head of Kuwaiti Parliament so I can make Kuwait be Islamic State with Emir, and if anyone who pose himself a Muslim, then does an act of terrorism, then he is to be immidiately sentenced to death penalty for violating Quran and Sunnah, and he is to be buried in non-Muslim graveyard for being rebel(kharij) because rebels are worst of creatures and dogs of Hellfire.

Plus I want to permanently ban and remove Age of Majority and establish Arrangement Marriage and Agreement Marriage as proof that Muhammad was not a pedophile
My questions are:

1. How can I become the head of Kuwaiti Parliament?
2. What's the role of the head of Kuwaiti Parliament?
3. How do you call the head of Muslim Parliament?
4. What type of collage do I need to be the head of Kuwaiti Parliament?

May God reward you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
12-09-2020, 03:26 PM
Keep working on your faith first. Being a leader isn't an easy job as a Muslim and it requires much knowledge.

Soon after inshaAllah you will see if you want to continue with that

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.