/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this ignorance or culpable ignorance?

Qweer
11-18-2020, 02:39 PM
AOA when i used to recite the dua for journey i have learnt it when i was young when i grew up i started reciting it going out when i used to recite i didn't remember whether there was(Allahhuma) before (SubhanAllhzi Sahara) so i used to say Allahhuma too although i was in doubt rather it is a part or not it came in my mind that i should check but i thought there's no need and it would be this after sometime i stopped saying Allahhuma so to be extra saved but then i thought im taking words out of Allah's kalam so i again started using it occured to me from time to time that i might be saying wrong and im not checking deliberately but then whenever i tried hard to remember it occured to me that it was presemt before then i finally checked i have made tawba was my act included as ignorance or deliberately avoiding issue it happened with another ayah too
Im sacred now that i committed kufr at that time i was sure thinking this is right

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
11-18-2020, 03:54 PM
I wouldn't give you an answer as I don't know but your posts remind me of my past.Man,I had these queries 24/7.

But then I ended up like other Muslims understandIng than just interested in.raising my Taqwa.

Sorry but I just laugh at your posts as you seem my carbon copy!

May Allah bless you & me forever with His Maghfirah & Naima'!

Qweer
11-18-2020, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
I wouldn't give you an answer as I don't know but your posts remind me of my past.Man,I had these queries 24/7.

But then I ended up like other Muslims understandIng than just interested in.raising my Taqwa.

Sorry but I just laugh at your posts as you seem my carbon copy!

May Allah bless you & me forever with His Maghfirah & Naima'!
I know u are right one should ask forgiveness and then carry out life trying there hardest not to do wrong but its quite difficult if one has to deal with ocd waswasas don't let one live easily

SoldierAmatUllah
11-19-2020, 07:53 AM
I have become ill with all these bad years& the only thing that makes me feel happy is ease in religion,we need to believe this as this kinda Taqwa with loads of trials & desires will only Harm.I believe take it easy.I lost my mind,sabr,Taqwa,& imaan itself as tonnes of trials came my way & I say tonnes that brought me nothing but pain.

Now I take things easy,I pray, do niqab,charity& dawah but with these harshest trials that i suffer,I do bit of sins too& just seek forgiveness&do good deeds.

Our issue is our brain,we are getting too much ocd waswas & with much Taqwa with less knowledge of Deen,so it becomes overwhelming.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.