/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saying Goodbye to 2020

FinalNyc
11-19-2020, 01:40 AM
As we are nearing the end of 2020, we are all hoping for a COVID-free 2021, but it's highly unlikely. How was your year? What are your thought about the coming new year.

I'm optimistic about 2021. I'm sure it will be far better than this year. What do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
11-19-2020, 03:25 PM
We are nearing the biggest problem the fitan of dajjal

But InshaAllah,our individua trials end & we get relief as we prepare to bear the fitan of dajjal, by the will of Allah

المدينه
11-20-2020, 07:57 AM
I just pray that 2021 won't be worse than 2020. If it is better, الحمد لله

2020, as in the years before, was a huge trial. On a global scale and on a personal one. Blessings are had every second but the trials can be enormous. They were, but انشالله a lesson learned the hard way is never forgotten. And I can truly say I learned a lot.

I was never a new years resolution type. Time is simply now. It feels stagnant or it feels like it flies. I don't know about all that, but I pray everyday that Allah will help me to be a better person today than I was yesterday. I don't know how much is possible beyond that.

Sure, I feel like I have so much to catch up on, in terms of my place in the hereafter. My road to the straight path was a very long and, uh, scenic route. By the mercy and grace of Allah, I will get to where I need to be. All of us will انشالله

Yes, 2020 is coming to an end but it's still the morning of a new day (here in my timezone). Before I think of 2021, I just try to get through every day in a way that I am ready to meet our creator, if he so wills that my time is up. Allah's written everything for us. We can opt for a detour, even willingly go in a complete different direction, but in the end, it's his way or no way.

I wish everyone a blessed Friday and may Allah grant you success in all your endeavors. I pray for you, your families and for everyone who is in absolute need of the goodness Allah has for us. Attachment 7005

SoldierAmatUllah
11-20-2020, 09:02 AM
Thank you sister,if you keep me in duas .

Really appreciate.I got my username changed from Eusra to SoldierAmatUllah, so you know it's eusra the sister with tonnes of trials.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
المدينه
11-20-2020, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Thank you sister,if you keep me in duas .

Really appreciate.I got my username changed from Eusra to SoldierAmatUllah, so you know it's eusra the sister with tonnes of trials.
Hey sister, glad to hear from you! I hope you are feeling a bit more at ease today.

One of the things I remembered from learning Latin was "Nomen est Omen".... I pray Allah grants you all the blessings you need and deserve with the name change. You sound like you are on your way to a good start. I keep you in my duas and pray for the strength and comfort you need. Everything will work out انشالله

FinalNyc
11-23-2020, 01:51 AM
Hi All. Hope you are well. This year has been a huge set back. It's time for some self-check and realization. I've read a short article just now, and I kind of like how it makes things sound light http://www.charlesglassmanmdblog.com...irus-outbreak/

Stay safe and healthy you guys!

Eisenman
11-30-2020, 03:22 AM
I hope for a better year in 2021, but we can't say for sure as this may be just the beginning of the worst.

المدينه
11-30-2020, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eisenman
I hope for a better year in 2021, but we can't say for sure as this may be just the beginning of the worst.
سبحان الله
I hope it won't get too much worse! Of course, none of us know but we can hope. Or try to make the best of it. You know, lemons and lemonade and that.. ah, we'll get through it we got this far, right?

المدينه
11-30-2020, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FinalNyc
Hi All. Hope you are well. This year has been a huge set back. It's time for some self-check and realization. I've read a short article just now, and I kind of like how it makes things sound light http://www.charlesglassmanmdblog.com...irus-outbreak/

Stay safe and healthy you guys!

Hey there

I read the article, thank you for sharing

I'm happy that you are able to keep a positive outlook on everything .

Peace and blessings

Islami.Mu'mina
11-30-2020, 10:15 PM
I hope 2021 gets better imsad

المدينه
12-01-2020, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
I hope 2021 gets better imsad
Everything will be alright انشالله

It's easy to say don't be sad. It's much harder to do sometimes.

I look out my window right now. Early this morning, it started to snow for the first time this year. I hear everyone griping already, including me when the dirt gets tracked in. At the same time, there's still the spark of little kid excitement upon seeing the first snow. Kind of a little magical moment for me الحمد الله

Try to find those minuscule moments for you and try to recall those when your sad. At the very least, you get a minute of positive distraction and a reminder of all we're blessed with.

Chin up sister, it'll all work out somehow. Allah knows and we don't

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.