/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thank you

المدينه
11-20-2020, 01:28 PM
Dear Brothers and Sisters, guests, anonymous poster, whoever contributes to this place and whoever else may read this,

I wanted to take a quick minute to say thank you to each and every one of you on here. For every uplifting post, informative link, video, article and for the knowledge you share.

Thank you for asking questions that many thought of but didn't dare ask. Thank you for your answers.

Thank you for your honest views, sharing your experiences and your own humble opinions. Thank you for such diversity! Rainbows are beautiful because they're multicolored.

Thank you for making this a place where I feel like I could be a part of something really positive and really good. I don't have any friends in "real" life, but it's better to be alone than in bad company. Thank you for taking some of the loneliness out of my life. Yes, your impact is that big.

Thank you for the opportunity to learn new things and get a totally different perspective on many issues in life. I spend so much time on here just reading along.

Just thank you.

May Allah grant you and your families all the blessings you need and rewards you deserve in this life and in the next.

Have a blessed Friday. Stay safe and stay healthy

P.s. I did it! Post #25.... can I upload an avatar now? [emoji16]Attachment 7006

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
11-20-2020, 03:34 PM
Thank you Ukhtana!

Just so amazing to see you active here.I wasn't coming here on daily basis but now I like it here as some people are v active& I feel home here.Thank you for keeping the board active.

I just had a very severe trial& I want to discuss it with someone.Maybe I will post it u on the forums.

Wallahi the pain is way too much to keep in heart.
I just wanna get married to a good Muslim asap as the person I was dreaming of turns out to be azaab since past 5 years.Thanks to Allah,I had no love for him or any contact but my dreams that turned out true many times made me feel it's him but he wasn't.

I got sooooo many good dreams & I saw my dreams shattered right in front of me but Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala making me feel these good dreams were about someone I haven't met as yet & that he was fake.

A man of honour& dignity with good manners.Bcz,my bad dreams about him seemed true too& my good dreams were Alhamdul'ILLAH,my efforts for Deen meaning I get some gift from Allah's Blessings.

I did istekhara recently & that's when it all ended.The sad part is that i was kept on the wait through dreams Good & bad both,maybe I have sihr? Wallahu Aalam.

But I'm sure that Allah's Relief is nearby,Aameen Aameen Aameen Ya Rabb Ya Allah!

Phew,trials upon trials,.

MazharShafiq
11-20-2020, 03:36 PM
Ameen and thanks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.