/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Islamic bookshops

Nitro Zeus
11-24-2020, 02:14 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I would like to read the "Biography of Prophet" by Ibn Kathir, and I would like to read about Battles of Prophet Muhammad with full volumes so I can read and see the stories of expeditions and battles he went through.

My questions are:

1. Do you know some biggest Islamic online book shops where I can order Islamic books about anything?
2. Is there a Islamic book where I can understand Shariah(Divine) Law? If yes, what's the name of that book?
3. Is there a Islamic book where I can read about Characteristics of Holy Prophet?
4. Is there a Islamic book where I can see the authenticity of a Hadith and it's grade?

Jazakhalakhair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
12-08-2020, 03:41 AM
I have actually been looking for no. 4

But you know for now, you can order a bukhari collection since its all authentic, right?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.