/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this shirk?

Qweer
11-28-2020, 01:09 PM
AOA i have an exam tomorrow and my mother said to wear the new clothes i had for tomorrow now the thing is i didn't prepare so in my mind it came that the dress would become ominous because i would fail while wearing the one now i got it like yeah its not in islam islam does not approve it but still i was going to say untill i realized it is superstitious so i did not say it is it still minor shirk?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
11-28-2020, 02:43 PM
It's just a waswasa &,nothing to worry about

You didn't act on it nor is this thought as I see it any logical.

Learn the dua for fear of shirk,that's found in dua books like book Hisnul Muslim.

All the best!

Duas_Revival
12-18-2020, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Learn the dua for fear of shirk,that's found in dua books like book Hisnul Muslim.
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In relation to repentance and protection from Shirk - Do You Know The Supplication Taught To Us By The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)?

The Messenger (S.A.W) warned us against shirk, fearing that his Ummah might fall into it, and said “The thing I fear most for you is minor shirk.”The Messenger (S.A.W) also said: “Shirk among you is more subtle than the sound of the footsteps of an ant on a rock.Shall I not tell you of something which, if you do it, it will take that away from you both minor and major forms of it” (Saying this Du’a).

Dua for Protection from Shirk

Attachment 7042

Pronunciation: Allahumma inni a’oo-zu bika an oosh-rika bika wa ana a’lamu, wa astagh firuka lima laa a’lam

Meaning: O Allah, I seek refuge with You from knowingly associating anything with You, and I seek Your forgiveness for that which I do unknowingly

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...shirk-and-riya

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

abuwardah
01-10-2021, 04:10 AM
This is just waswas be careful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
01-11-2021, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abuwardah
This is just waswas be careful
I also think.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.