/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 7 skies and 7 heavens?

Qweer
11-28-2020, 02:47 PM
I read that believing that Allah lives in sky is kufr now what is the 7 skies and 7 heavens and the saying that during tahajjud Allah descends to lower heavens i when said that to my mother i said Allah desends down the sky now this was what i remembered and i did had a thought that it may not be right but this was what i remembered but i still said it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ashraf__
11-29-2020, 04:48 PM
yeah me too, i heard a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense like our prophet (pbuh) was god's first creation and best friend and that everything was created for him and so many others that i cant remember now

needs to have the islamic myth busters

Qweer
11-29-2020, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=ashraf__;3034591]yeah me too, i heard a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense like our prophet (pbuh) was god's first creation and best friend and that everything was created for him and so many others that i cant remember now

needs to have the islamic myth busters
Well Abu Hurairah reviews that the Messenger of Allah (saws) mentioned: “Our Lord Descends to the bottom heaven throughout the final third of the night time it is a portion of the complete saying

ashraf__
11-29-2020, 05:03 PM
we muslims do,

esp with the number of anti sciences folks we have around.

we need to assimilate science into it.... if you look into quantum physics the idea of a particles having more than one existence and how things appear relative to one entity are very fascinating

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ashraf__
11-30-2020, 04:46 PM
did you read my post? "i heard a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense like our prophet (pbuh) was god's first creation and best friend and that everything was created for him and so many others that i cant remember now"

so tell me the things i posted are they not circulated as islamic stories and if so are they correct?

Qweer
11-30-2020, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ashraf__
did you read my post? "i heard a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense like our prophet (pbuh) was god's first creation and best friend and that everything was created for him and so many others that i cant remember now"

so tell me the things i posted are they not circulated as islamic stories and if so are they correct?

I don't know thats why i asked i have read this quoted by Abu Hurairah when u search about tahajjud im also confused

ashraf__
11-30-2020, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qweer
I don't know thats why i asked i have read this quoted by Abu Hurairah when u search about tahajjud im also confused
growing up in Bangladesh, I have heard many times even from religious looking folks, that Allah first created our prophet (pbuh) and then he created everything else and he his best friend and many more things

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.