/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What would u call it?

Qweer
11-28-2020, 03:10 PM
AOA im dealing with waswasas a lot at times i have waswasas of certain act being kufr and i find my self still continuing my sentences while speaking or my actions while writing one of them can be i was calling doctors hero who are helping covid patients now i had these waswasas that this statement is kufr because i read on one of the islamic website that had it not been by Allah is the only statement to be used and it should not be for anyone else now i still continued my sentence and im unable to find a reason to do so cause it was dominant in my brain and i was aslo having feelings in my heart so when i continued my sentence i did not find any opposition to the thought it was like i just said that doctors are heroes contrary to what i felt or believed so i did kufr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al Sultan
12-23-2020, 11:01 PM
Assalamo Alikum sister Qweer.

I am somewhat confused, are you saying that you committed kufr by calling the doctor a "hero" ?

If that's so, then I don't get where's the kufr, you are not worshipping the doctor, nor do you believe him to be some sort of "God" Aouthobillah, you are simply praising the doctor for his effort, which website may I ask? there are many websites that claim to be "Islamic" yet their responses don't use any Islamic sources and mislead a lot of brothers and sisters, also, whenever you get wiswas, make Dhikr, and remember Allah, read the Quran, and dont dwell upon that thought for too long, try to forget about it as fast as possible.

Now of course, without the will of Allah, a patient wouldn't be able to recover from any kind of sickness, however, one cannot simply go sick and say "Allah will heal me, why would I need a doctor?" it just doesn't work like that at all, our Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) said "Trust in Allah, but tie your camel" so hope that clears any misunderstanding.

Another thing is that, what was your intention when you said these words? did you really mean it in a way to express kufr? or did you say it simply to admire and show thanks to the doctor?

Wassalamo Alikum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.