/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will this count?

Qweer
12-01-2020, 06:03 AM
I just woke up after sleeping and was still lying down and was still sleepy so i dont know something was going through my head and i knew its going through my head and i in my mind said like my sister told someone about the oneness of Allah and i said why did u need to dod that in irritation as i dont know we were caught in trouble because of her sayong this in my head like i knew she have done something right and when i said this in my head i knew that im fighting but i never intended to say this so if a person knew they are doing wrong and in it they say something of kufr will it count even if they don't realize it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.