/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about people with Azberger, Digeorge and Autism sindromes

Nitro Zeus
12-04-2020, 04:39 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I just figured out that the reason I'm obsessive and aggressive by nature is because I have Azberger and Autism dindromes, and that explains why I even act weird and get accused as troll. And because of this I even do haram things continually and shameful one which I cannot mention it.

My questions are:

1. Do I go to Hellfire and stay temporary for repeated shameful mistake?
2. What is the fate with people like myself in Hereafter?

Jazakhalakhair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
12-08-2020, 03:39 AM
wa alaykum assalam

No one can answer those questions.

Just know that Allah will not burden a soul with more than it can handle

You have the ability to identify your mistakes, so keep trying to get rid of them.

If you knew whether you were going to heaven or hell right now, you would have quit doing whatever you are doing..

So keep trying and take advantage of the free will you have. Never give up even if you have aspergers. Just keep trying to get rid of your mistakes and keep repenting

Eric H
12-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Islami.Mu'mina; you never seem to question your own faith when you are offering support.

Just know that Allah will not burden a soul with more than it can handle

Never give up even if you have aspergers. Just keep trying to get rid of your mistakes and keep repenting
Never give up hope in Allah;

Stay blessed,
Eric

Islami.Mu'mina
12-08-2020, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Islami.Mu'mina; you never seem to question your own faith when you are offering support.

Never give up hope in Allah;

Stay blessed,
Eric
Thank you Eric. I try to never let my personal mistakes and feelings come in the way when it comes to giving advice

May Allah guide us all

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
12-08-2020, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Assalamu alaikum,

I just figured out that the reason I'm obsessive and aggressive by nature is because I have Azberger and Autism dindromes...[/snip]
Wait, was you diagnosed independently? or are you self diagnosing?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.