PDA

View Full Version : What is it that makes you super elated with Islam & Muslims

SoldierAmatUllah
12-05-2020, 12:21 PM
As Salaam u Alaikum Wr Wb

Alhamdul'ILLAH

Hope everyones well,InshaAllah

Question to everyone:

What makes you feel super elated with our Deen Islam & Muslim brothers&sisters ?

I feel Jihad,concept of justice,similarity of trials amongst us all,same pattern of dreams& jokes amongst us that makes me WANT to always love it like the first day I loved it.

Tell me about yourself too...

All I say is disbelief in Allah & His Religion is irreparable loss,an agony even to think of it.May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala keep us alive on imaan& gift us death with la ilaha ill'Allah hu Mohammed ar RasulAllah (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam) on our tongues Aameen Ya Rabb

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
12-08-2020, 02:46 AM
The feeling of being connected to everyone. its great.. Understanding everyone too as well. I feel like we can all get along, even if we argue sometimes

SoldierAmatUllah
12-08-2020, 04:50 AM
Excellent sister!i just benefitted from your post

May Allah grant us life & death on Islam & only Islam!Aameen Ya Rabb

SoldierAmatUllah
01-24-2021, 03:20 PM
So,where are others?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
manofIslam
01-24-2021, 05:34 PM
I'm a Revert, but I've never felt more comfortable, and content, and Blessed, since I reverted to Islam from Christianity; It's great: knowing that I'm finally on the Right Path! Alhamdulillah! And most Muslims that I've met are wonderful people!

Islami.Mu'mina
01-31-2021, 11:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by manofIslam
I'm a Revert, but I've never felt more comfortable, and content, and Blessed, since I reverted to Islam from Christianity; It's great: knowing that I'm finally on the Right Path! Alhamdulillah! And most Muslims that I've met are wonderful people!
MashaAllah brother good you feel great around Muslims and inshaAllah you can make many others feel good around you as well May Allah guide us all

BeTheChange
02-01-2021, 12:10 AM
Walaikumasalaam

Subhana Allah there are too many blessings and we will never do justice to this question. Subhana Allah honestly every day i wake up and say Alhamdulillah for being Muslim. I'm happy to lose everything but Ya Allah let me die with emaan.

Alhamdulillah i always feel blessed. I have been saved. If i wasn't Muslim or if i wasn't practising from a young age i wouldn't be in this world subhana Allah. I could have easily turned to drugs, alcohol, mixing with the opposite gender etc. All these things have devastating consequences on our lives.

As Muslims we are gifted with wisdom. Allah's book can never fail us. Dealing with pain and trauma becomes easy when we understand our purpose of life. Subhana Allah i am thankful and grateful for everything i have and everything i don't have. I am content and this gives me peace. SubhanaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.