/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We hate Blasphemers-In Defense of our beloved Prophet

SoldierAmatUllah
12-09-2020, 02:10 PM
In The Name Of Allah

Praise be to Allah.May Peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Mohammed and his family and companions.

P.S :Islam is beautifully truthful religion.The proof that Islam is true can be viewed in --------

Miraclesofthequran. com

Dear brothers & sisters,

The country France has waged an all out war against Allah and His Prophet (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)in a very severe way with blasphemous statements and actions happening one after another.

The country of France has waged a war on our Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam just like Sweden/Denmark/Netherlands &US

We have already seen highest toll of Corona cases in US&Sweden & we have been told by Allah in Quran -Surah Kawthar

" For he who makes you angry (O Prophet -SallAllaahu alayhe wasallam ) - he will be cut off (from every good thing in this world and in the Hereafter)."

The Respect of the Prophet (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam) is a big matter.Allah has blessed His Prophet with all the honour and dignity and has made it incumbent upon all,Muslims and non Muslims to keep wary of being without Adab with His Prophet or receive grave consequences.Respecting the Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam is respecting Allah.Its such an important issue that Allah has called out the people who transgress and disrespect the Prophet of Allah in severe way.Allah loves His Prophet more than us.Allah's Rage is worst than all worse things.

Allah says about His Prophet:

"And We raised high your fame"

Surah Inshiraah:4

Now,while Allah is saying He raised the Prophet's fame high,will Allah ever tolerate any disrespect to His last and most beloved Prophet upon whom Allah revealed Qur'an Al Kareem itself that's been appreciated as truth from various sources like science, history,literary beauty and it's uncountable miracles?Only an idiot will doubt!

"Whoever thinks that Allah will not help him (His Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)in this world and in the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and let him strangle himself. Then let him see whether his plan will remove that whereat he rages!"

Surah Hajj:15

"And that Allah may help you with strong help."

Surah Fath:3

"In order that you (O mankind) may believe in Allah and His Messenger(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and that you assist and honour him and (that you) glorify (Allah’s) praises morning and afternoon."

Surah Fath :9

"And for those who disrespect the Prophet, there is a painful punishment"

Allah has enjoined to help His Deen and Prophet

"And helping Allah (i.e. helping His religion) and His Messenger (Muhammed SallAllahu alayhe Salaam). Such are indeed the truthful (to what they say);-"

Surah Hashr:8

Allah says in Surah Muhammed:7

"If you support Allah's Religion,He will help you and make you steadfast"

In Surah Hajj,Allah says:

"Allah will help him who helps Him (means support His religion)"

So,aid your Deen that does not need you and me but Allah will empower you to be on imaan with dignity and blessed rewards,InshaAllah

We as an Ummah asks Allah to punish Macron& His Europe league& shake them with a mighty punishment- We ask Allah for revenge,Aameen

#BoycottUS #BoycottEurope & cool the chests of believing people with His Promise of victory,Aameen Ya Rabb

Discussion going on around -And we need to have knowledge about:

Darul Kufr/Darul Harb
Hijrah
Wala Al Baraa
Tawheed Hakimiyyah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
12-09-2020, 02:30 PM
The French Crimes Against Islam And Muslims

-Lowly Magazine Charlie Hebdo drawings to disrespect the Prophet (may Allah exalt his mention)

-Teacher SamuelPaty who was disrespecting Prophet PBUH& later after he was killed,people came to pay tribute to blasphemer.

-Hell-bent Macron issues his street low statements "Islam is in crisis" And Mocking Statements on the honour of our beloved. -France projection of the caricratures,on the government buildings

-60-70% Muslims imprisoned in French prisons.

-Armies sent to Muslim countries to fight so called terrorism war- Laa'nat on them
'
Muslims were beheaded by French in morroco in 1922 and it was stamped on French Stamp

-The French did their atom bomb test on the Muslims too & had been noticed as leader of beheading Muslims 'During the last few decades of ottoman rule, france planned to make a theatre play mockingly depicting the Prophet. News reached Sultan Abdul Hamid II who swiftly prepared an army & wrote to France saying "We will crush you tomorrow" France trembled & called it off.

If this is "WAR against Allah & His Prophet,then we call Jihad by Ummah "Its an all out war!"We shouldn't just stick to boycott& protests but learn the Deen of Nabbiyanna Mohammed (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)&propagate it- speak about the honour of our Prophet,show it by manners,make duas against the kuffar muhaaribeen& slay the blasphemers.

We haven't forgotten our duty - you nation of swines!May the Wrath of Allah reaches you from where you did not imagine! Aameen Ya Rabb

SoldierAmatUllah
12-09-2020, 07:15 PM
The Hukm To Kill The One Who Disrespects The Prophet PBUH

Only one Aayat of Quran may be sufficient for seeker of truth as he doesn't seek crookedness through mix Ahadeeth misinterpreted by Ulema Su'.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says:

"The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter."

Surah Maaida:33

The Qur'an and Ahadeeth shows us proofs that whosoever insulted the Prophet (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)he is to be killed and not spared.The major Ulema of Salaf& later times have Ijmaa,(consensus)on it.The ones who say we should forgive them saying Islam teaches us kindness are twisting Deen with their own version and there's no basis for gheerah less ideas in our Deen.

Allahu Musta'an!

SoldierAmatUllah
12-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Some Ways to Defend the most honoured slave and Prophet of Allah

"Muhammed Bin AbdUllah"
-(SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)

1-Posting admonishing stuff,trying to tackle kuffar without ANY fear.We got to Stop their audacity to wage war against Islam ever again.ACTING like Angels of Punishment for evil Kuffar by strengthening imaan by doing regular tasbeeh,dua,nawafil prayers and regular Sadaqah.

2-Teaching Macron consequences of his actions by Tweeting him and storming his account.

3-Boycotting French Products.

4-Rallies in order to show them the Ummah is not weak in love of our beloved Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam.

5-Showing Unity with each other to stop their evil.

6-Pressurising the Muslim governments to shut down French Embassies.

7- Duas against Macron & France

8-Exposing to all the evils of West and it's allies in Muslim world apostate governments' war on Islam.

9-Giving Sadaqah Fi Sabeelillah with intention that may Allah punish France with His Mighty Punishment in a grievous way.

10-Reciting Salawaat on Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam in abundance.

11-May Allah punish Macron from our hands.Vie for it- EVERYONE.

12-Follow Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam's Sunnah in our lives and show to the world we are Ummah of the Prophet who was best in conduct and manners with the spirit of the most blessed in the history of mankind.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
12-09-2020, 07:31 PM
Poetry

May Allah perish you,oh Kafir Emmanuel May Allah transform you into khinzeer May Allah hasten His Mighty Punishment upon

#EmmanuelMacron

&his league!

This is our prayer,
This is our Perfect Revenge-

The evil Kuffar united us Muslims fortunately against them & unity is victory against enemies of Allah & His Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam & those who have been oppressing us from Europe to States.Victory and honour is for Allah and His Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam and the believers but they don't know.

Peace be upon the Prophets
All Praise be to Allah-
Rabb of the Worlds~

Written by :Eusra iftikhar
26th Oct'2020

ashraf__
12-09-2020, 08:07 PM
have you ever been to the middle east? have you seen how labors there are treated?

sure they have more deaths at least they are reporting honestly not like muslim countries where almost everything is fabricated nobody can dare say anything against the supreme leader.

they have been making fun of the prophet since he was alive did he react like this?

How are they (west) disrespectful compared to the muslim nations? they have rule of law human rights animal rights economic welfare. etc...

Don't forget a munafik is worse than a kaffir.

How to respect the prophet is very easy follow his teachings don't innovate and be a snowflake.

Where are these so called boycotting Muslims when labors who are also Muslims are abused and kept in slave like conditions their humanity is violated, they are paid crums for the labor

where are the boycotting muslims when their neighbours go hungry?

where are these boycotting muslims when the rule of law is violated in muslim countries, when innocent people are punished for no reason?

where are the boycotting muslims when lunatics act on the name of islam and try to give it a bad name

Islami.Mu'mina
12-09-2020, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ashraf__
have you ever been to the middle east? have you seen how labors there are treated?

sure they have more deaths at least they are reporting honestly not like muslim countries where almost everything is fabricated nobody can dare say anything against the supreme leader.

they have been making fun of the prophet since he was alive did he react like this?

How are they (west) disrespectful compared to the muslim nations? they have rule of law human rights animal rights economic welfare. etc...

Don't forget a munafik is worse than a kaffir.

How to respect the prophet is very easy follow his teachings don't innovate and be a snowflake.

Where are these so called boycotting Muslims when labors who are also Muslims are abused and kept in slave like conditions their humanity is violated, they are paid crums for the labor

where are the boycotting muslims when their neighbours go hungry?

where are these boycotting muslims when the rule of law is violated in muslim countries, when innocent people are punished for no reason?

where are the boycotting muslims when lunatics act on the name of islam and try to give it a bad name

You make a very good point here. I saw some post talking about how all these Muslims can show up to protest but they can't even show up in the masjid for fajr prayer
I'm not generalizing but it probably is true

ashraf__
12-09-2020, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
You make a very good point here. I saw some post talking about how all these Muslims can show up to protest but they can't even show up in the masjid for fajr prayer
I'm not generalizing but it probably is true

seems to me like the issue got hijacked by dudes who claim to politic in the name of religion like jamat and co

these anti macaron/french posts are an eye opener for people like me, it helped me see the munafiki in our community.

SoldierAmatUllah
12-10-2020, 01:40 AM
____Link To Important Islamic Book on The Topic____

This book is an authored by Ibn Taymiyyas's pen on the topic of fighting the blasphemer with full details on Sharii Rulings,the cases of fate of blasphemer individuals and how Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam tackled this issue.
A must read for seeker of truth

https://www.kalamullah.com/unsheathe...KnwoJFUy90lM3W

Read the above book to know the way of Prophet (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam) in dealing with these kinda people.

SoldierAmatUllah
12-10-2020, 01:42 AM
Contd:

SoldierAmatUllah
12-10-2020, 01:45 AM
And we listen to Ulema on the topics regarding Deen as their understanding is better.

SoldierAmatUllah
12-10-2020, 04:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ashraf__
seems to me like the issue got hijacked by dudes who claim to politic in the name of religion like jamat and co

these anti macaron/french posts are an eye opener for people like me, it helped me see the munafiki in our community.
The munafiqoon are not fighting macron-Muslims ARE!Even though many of us are v sinful.We are not munafiqoon bcz munafiqoon don't do Jihad&Muslims around the world are upto bringing down France.

The munafiqeen-check their status .They side with kuffar & not with Muslims

Munafiqoon are acting as equal to kuffar & sinful but people who care for Deen,loves Allah & His Prophet SAWW are determined to get victory-Alhamdul'ILLAH

We cannot abandon the Deen even if we are lacking in much Faraidh& sinning we never know what deed for ALLAH brings guidance our way& makes us amongst His friends for the reality is being respectful towards Prophet SAWW is a big sign of imaan & can lead definitely various openings in our lives.

And may Allah guide me,you & everyone to be amongst the blessed people supporting the Deen&our Prophet SAWW for reward & victory in both the worlds.

Try to understand this is the basis of our Deen- Having gheerah for ALLAH & His Prophet SAWW is a,must.Otherwise if we just claim I love ALLAH we aren't giving a proof when someone gets up& act like His enemy from kuffar.

I'm not talking about Muslims suffering from OCD or qahri waswas or who are tested in Deen with a zaahiri& Baatini fitan as reported in a dua in which refuge is sought against it from Allah.

Al-Ansariyah
12-10-2020, 06:51 AM
Assalamualaikum
Munafiqin are not common people like you and me but those who have power yet don't do anything, Muslim leaders, to be precise. How erdogan spoke about france president that he needs a checkup blah blah but for uyghur muslims who were forced to eat pork on friday? He is silent. Imran khan, who was in the headlines once because he sided with the muslims to defend prophet, why doesn't he bring shariah in his nation? That is muslim populated country and even the leader is muslim, but will support taghoot(democracy). You see, this is hypocrisy.....
We shouldn't admire kuffar countries for their "man made laws" and so called "human rights". Because this is how disunity occurs in ummah. What would we say about the rights given to LGBTQ people? Is that gud initiative? What would we say about the killing of black people again and again in US? Is that cool? So it would be better if we don't "admire" those non muslim countries.
At individual level the best we can do for our brothers and sisters in Middle East and other places is to make dua for them and if possible, to give them aid in the best of our abilities. Because neither country in this world has a sound leader who will help the muslim ummah. And this is why the arrival of imam mahdi is near.
To make people aware of the ruling on one who insults our prophet is extremely necessary. And soldier Amatullah did her best in conveying that message to us for which i thank her. And because many of us muslims are suffering around the world, this doesn't mean we will not defend our prophet. Macron is safe because he isn't under shariah law. If he was, and insulted our prophet then he was to be executed and executed. There is one view of one of imams or some scholars that even the repentance of the one who insults is not accepted. You see, there is extreme punishment but what we are doing and what else can we do??!!!.
As it's in the first post "Allah helps those who help Him(supports His deen) ", are we supporting His deen?!! Are we even defending our prophet?!!! Are we even caring about shariah? !!! You know, we are obligated to do jihad but due to disunity in ummah and many corrupt scholars, we can't do anything!!!

SoldierAmatUllah
12-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Shariah or no Shariah now,the blasphemer will earn nothing but punishment from Allah & Muslim Ummah both because you can't harm our beloved Prophet SAWW,who cried for us,made dua for us,gave us gladtidings & is our spiritual father,our beloved Nabbi Muhammed (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)
How can we rest in peace till the enemies are not punished for their evil actions against Allah & His Prophet SAWW

The punishment of Allah is already on Macron.Haven't we seen it:

المدينه
12-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Whoa sister...I thought long and hard before I decided to put in my two cents...

I think I may understand where you are going with this and the message you are trying to convey. This is based on my own personal experience with you, where I've found you to be a very sweet and kind-hearted sister. One who is passionate about voicing against injustice but also one who wouldn't harm a fly. I am happy to see you showing so much strength and conviction. I pray for you on the regular Sister. And I thank you again for all you've done for me.

So yet here's the thing.... so many people, whether completely misguided or just downright prejudice and purposely ignorant, are going to read thus thread and say

"Exactly what I thought... muslims are all violent extremists" or something along those lines.

What's so sad is, many who call themselves muslim are that extreme and violent.

Is this the message we want to get across?

So..this #boycott whatever.... I kind of understand the basic principle and I think I see what reason some may have for supporting this kind of thing...may I be forgiven for my ignorance but what exactly is to be boycotted?

I can boycott the next french elections. I can make a statement with my political vote. If I am french and actually live in france. I can wear my hijab/beard...But what should all these hashtag followers be boycotting? And for what purpose?

I won't buy a shirt that says designed in France (possibly made in Bangladesh, for example) to hurt the French economy? Blowing up the social media or protesting in the street is not something this French president is really going to take an interest in. And it doesn't stop the spread of the poisonous bigotry, hatred and ignorance. Even if this man resigns from office, publicly apologized for everything, what difference will it make? He's living his "best life" and the people are still being pitted against each other.

I was raised with the simple equation of life being

Two wrongs don't make a right

So yeah, I am absolutely against such blatant disrespect from anyone in any way, especially such a prominent figure. But his time will come and allah will judge him for it.

In the meantime, I feel we as a collective ummah should just do our best to be good and respectful humans. Not just demand sharia law practice be implemented but abide by it. I said practice, not punishment! I am not an executive force. Allah is. So even if theft here "only" gets me a fine and my hands stay where they belong...I do not steal in the first place.

I honestly will not purposely go out of my way to boycott France. Because their leaders are not the people who will be negatively affected. I am American but I am certainly not the White House administration. I am German but I am certainly not mrs. Merkel. The French are not Macron.

It's the brothers and sister living there who will suffer from such boycott hashtags; the sister too afraid of backlash to wear her hijab; the brother who stops going to the masjid to avoid negative talk. The people, regardless of their belief and religion, who just want to live in peace; the children born in 1rst, 2nd or even 3rd generation from immigrants. The ones who are suddenly being attacked, shunned, etc. though they say they are french. The list is endless

I do have one question though.... since I am not on social media and I couldn't find anything...what's this #boycotteurope? How do I boycott an entire continent and all its countries? No lemons grow here, I get those from Italy. And my oranges are from Spain.

May Allah forgive us all for our sins, both hidden and seen. May he grant us peace and ease of mind and heart.

Because this world certainly won't

SoldierAmatUllah
12-10-2020, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by المدينه
Whoa sister...I thought long and hard before I decided to put in my two cents...

I think I may understand where you are going with this and the message you are trying to convey. This is based on my own personal experience with you, where I've found you to be a very sweet and kind-hearted sister. One who is passionate about voicing against injustice but also one who wouldn't harm a fly. I am happy to see you showing so much strength and conviction. I pray for you on the regular Sister. And I thank you again for all you've done for me.

So yet here's the thing.... so many people, whether completely misguided or just downright prejudice and purposely ignorant, are going to read thus thread and say

"Exactly what I thought... muslims are all violent extremists" or something along those lines.

So..this #boycott whatever.... I kind of understand the basic principle and I think I see what reason some may have for supporting this kind of thing...may I be forgiven for my ignorance but what exactly is to be boycotted?

I can boycott the next french elections. I can make a statement with my political vote. If I am french and actually live in france. I can wear my hijab/beard...But what should all these hashtag followers be boycotting? And for what purpose?

I won't buy a shirt that says designed in France (possibly made in Bangladesh, for example) to hurt the French economy? Blowing up the social media or protesting in the street is not something this French president is really going to take an interest in. And it doesn't stop the spread of the poisonous bigotry, hatred and ignorance. Even if this man resigns from office, publicly apologized for everything, what difference will it make? He's living his "best life" and the people are still being pitted against each other.

So yeah, I am absolutely against such blatant disrespect from anyone in any way, especially such a prominent figure. But his time will come and allah will judge him for it.

In the meantime, I feel we as a collective ummah should just do our best to be good and respectful humans. Not just demand sharia law practice be implemented but abide by it. I said practice, not punishment! I am not an executive force. Allah is. So even if theft here "only" gets me a fine and my hands stay where they belong...I do not steal in the first place.

I honestly will not purposely go out of my way to boycott France. Because their leaders are not the people who will be negatively affected. I am American but I am certainly not the White House administration. I am German but I am certainly not mrs. Merkel. The French are not Macron.

It's the brothers and sister living there who will suffer from such boycott hashtags; the sister too afraid of backlash to wear her hijab; the brother who stops going to the masjid to avoid negative talk. The people, regardless of their belief and religion, who just want to live in peace; the children born in 1rst, 2nd or even 3rd generation from immigrants. The ones who are suddenly being attacked, shunned, etc. though they say they are french. The list is endless

I do have one question though.... since I am not on social media and I couldn't find anything...what's this #boycotteurope? How do I boycott an entire continent and all its countries? No lemons grow here, I get those from Italy. And my oranges are from Spain.

May Allah forgive us all for our sins, both hidden and seen. May he grant us peace and ease of mind and heart.

As Salaam u Alaikum Wr Wb

I will reply soon,InshaAllah.
Nice questionnaire,my blessed sister!

JazakAllah hu khayr

SoldierAmatUllah
12-10-2020, 04:09 PM

I wrote my reply halfway but I felt "let Allah be the Guide Who Alone can give guidance"

So,InshaAllah- your queries will be answered by Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala Himself.

May Allah protect you & bless you to be amongst pious believers who are blessed by Allah ,with reward in both the worlds Aameen

SoldierAmatUllah
12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
"Will you not fight a people who have violated their oaths (transgressed ) and intended to expel the Messenger, while they did attack you first ..."(Palestine & Kashmir occupation & then assaulted in 9/11 for their war on our Holy Land of Jerusalem.

Surah Tawba:Ayah 13

Allah says :

"Oh you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures’ needs, All-Knower"

Surah Mae'eda:Ayah 54

SubhanAllah,the answer to all queries is in the Qur’ān - The Book of Allah Azza Wa Jall!

manofIslam
12-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Excellent thread!!

All I can say, at this stage, anyway, is that it's a crying shame that Sharia Law is no longer in force: because then we wouldn't have to tolerate Idiots slandering our Beloved Prophet Muhammad!! But, meanwhile, surely, as an Ummah, we Muslims have to seriously return to our Deen!! Allah will only help the true believers!!

Apart from this, I must say that I'm continually nauseated by the ongoing attacks and denigration of our beautiful religion of Islam, by brainless fools from right around the world!!

So let's pray, for ways to make our Ummah strong and united again!!!

Islami.Mu'mina
12-10-2020, 09:38 PM

Beautiful reply

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful reply

Al-Ansariyah
12-11-2020, 05:22 AM
You do have a point! And i will have to agree with it. At this time without shariah, only Allah will humiliate him in this world and hereafter. But one thing i'd like to address here is -
But sister, muslims should know what punishment is there for rhe one who insults our prophet this is why she posted this.
Suppose there's an islamic state with shariah . And someone violated any law and he deserves punishment which is execution. Will we say "Oh let's just leave it to Allah. He will give him punishment. What will disbelievers think of us? That we are violent?!! ". And this is not how shariah works ryt? But we muslims don't have to "impress" the disbelievers ryt? We have to impress Allah. That is what i am trying to explain sister. Because nowadays there are many liberal muslims who dress like westerners and deny jihad. And then there are "muslims for disbelievers" who just want to please disbelievers like saudi government. But we don't have to become that ryt? We are just muslims yea? And we need to follow what Allah has ordered us to.

SoldierAmatUllah
12-11-2020, 06:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by medico
You do have a point! And i will have to agree with it. At this time without shariah, only Allah will humiliate him in this world and hereafter. But one thing i'd like to address here is -

But sister, muslims should know what punishment is there for rhe one who insults our prophet this is why she posted this.
Suppose there's an islamic state with shariah . And someone violated any law and he deserves punishment which is execution. Will we say "Oh let's just leave it to Allah. He will give him punishment. What will disbelievers think of us? That we are violent?!! ". And this is not how shariah works ryt? But we muslims don't have to "impress" the disbelievers ryt? We have to impress Allah. That is what i am trying to explain sister. Because nowadays there are many liberal muslims who dress like westerners and deny jihad. And then there are "muslims for disbelievers" who just want to please disbelievers like saudi government. But we don't have to become that ryt? We are just muslims yea? And we need to follow what Allah has ordered us to.

JazakAllahhu khayr bro for your input & participation in this thread.This is a serious issue that needs to be clarified to those who love ALLAH & His Prophet SAWW,who knows that there can't be victory for us Ummah unless we help our Prophet (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam) when his honour is desecrated.It's nothing but a test from Allah that who helps His Deen when Deen is criticized by that nation who is suffering from moral decadence& we can do things through various ways I mentioned in my first post to which others can add.

Earlier i thought not to post but I realised that queries need to be answered & guidance on this matter should be cleared & Hidayah comes from Allah Alone.We need to spread the message properly.

Reg.Boycott - we have been told by scholars & witnessed it with eyes that the kuffar economy bleeds with our boycotts.Unfortunately,Muslim world is too much into trading with West & prefers them,so when something like this serious is an issue it's must to go from a boycott as collectively.The kuffar starts to complain& that's why it's beneficial but as for those living in US& Europe they are not mukallif,on the boycott but other actions,deeds that pleases Allah.Nevertheless not a soft approach & think of migrating to a non hostile country maybe?If they can.

Ulema said" Everything is Intertwined today so use the enemy against them"

That means we use the enemies products against them by fully pleasing Allah & obeying Him in Tawheed,Wala Al Baraa,Kufr Bit Taghout & jihad in any way not just physical as there are many types of Jihad that a Muslim can do.

This Ummah has a middlepath- Boycott Europe & US is basically for the Muslim world & it's not that much for people living in West esp in the heart of enemies country - though doing what one can do to best of ability is a Must,a fardh on all.

Remember the government & it's people are all one.The Islamophobia,is prevalent in their ordinary people too.They choose their government & in France,the whole country showed their spite against Islam& Muslims.It's a hostile land & we have to be careful if we live there.

They have victimized niqabies,so hasten you to fight against them for Deen's respect for ALLAH Alone .They are not going to leave you whether you do jihad or not.

Respected bro,present day jihad movement is going on to install Khilafah of Mahdi biiidhnillah.

Even without Shariah,we can punish the blasphemers.Its days of Oppression of Ummah before coming of Mahdi & we need to fight the fitan till Deen is for Allah Alone as Allah says in Surah Baqarah.

"AND fight them till there remains no fitan & Deen is for Allah Alone"

Figthing fitan means doing jihad of all kinds against shirk&kufr with Qur'ans dawah & with as Salaf& present day people of knowledge clarified

And Allah knows the best!

P.S: It's not talk for Jihad but on issue of helping Muslims learn the severe times & tests of imaan they are going through to be called momineen & the struggle between Imaan& nifaq.Nothing but a reminder from Qur'an

SoldierAmatUllah
12-11-2020, 07:01 AM
"Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people,"

Surah Tawba:Ayah 14

After the incitement to Jihad against the people who transgress against Islam & our Prophet SAWW,Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala orders to believers " FIGHT AGAINST SUCH PEOPLE"

Everything about Jihad movement of today is mentioned in Qur'an & Ahadeeth but we do not study our Deen (myself included )

(I'm Not ISIL supporter)

manofIslam
12-11-2020, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
The Hukm To Kill The One Who Disrespects The Prophet PBUH

Only one Aayat of Quran may be sufficient for seeker of truth as he doesn't seek crookedness through mix Ahadeeth misinterpreted by Ulema Su'.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says:

"The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter."

Surah Maaida:33

The Qur'an and Ahadeeth shows us proofs that whosoever insulted the Prophet (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)he is to be killed and not spared.The major Ulema of Salaf& later times have Ijmaa,(consensus)on it.The ones who say we should forgive them saying Islam teaches us kindness are twisting Deen with their own version and there's no basis for gheerah less ideas in our Deen.

Allahu Musta'an!
Once again: what a shame it is, that our Ummah has gotten into such a state of disarray, such that Shariah Law is not enforced in most of the Muslim countries around the world anymore!! No wonder we're in such a mess!!

SoldierAmatUllah
12-11-2020, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by manofIslam
Once again: what a shame it is, that our Ummah has gotten into such a state of disarray, such that Shariah Law is not enforced in most of the Muslim countries around the world anymore!! No wonder we're in such a mess!!
Read my above posts again- we can punish muhaaribeen,without Shariah implementation too

manofIslam
12-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Read my above posts again- we can punish muhaaribeen,without Shariah implementation too
Dear Sister,

A "could you please read my above posts again" sentence would have been more polite!!

Yes, good points you have made; I see what you mean now, from your previous posts.

المدينه
12-11-2020, 07:21 PM
Firstly, i want to apologize anyone who I may have offended in any way with my words. That is certainly not my intention. Quite the contrary in fact

I do not condone disrespect in any regard. Which of course starts with my own behavior and actions. I will not willingly disrespect anyone else, may Allah forgive me for every time I have.

But I will also turn the other cheek before I aspire to anything i feel is vengeful behavior on my behalf. Maybe I'm too lenient.

I am very glad you clarified the point of boycotting US and EU. I was not aware that it was meant to be directed to muslim countries and their economic impact on western countries. But mercy me, I just don't like the taste of division at all. But maybe I'm too idealistic.

Uh, I can only speak for myself but I am not my government. And my vote doesn't make me my country's leader or his/her half-witted statements. Yes, I voted in every election I could since I turned 18. In both countries as I am a citizen of both. But I am not the president/chancellor/governing party. I can vote, and i do, but my vote does not automatically mean i am going to support each and every statement given.

Subhanallah, these leaders are given power to positions that a human can't really even begin to fulfill! But politics are politics, I speak only of my own opinions. And my opinions are simple:

"Can't we all just get along?"

Rodney King 1992

Just up and leaving country, emigrating for a better life.... a dream so many in the world share for a plethora of reasons.... it just doesn't always work that way. And the grass is always greener. I deal with lack of acceptance everywhere I go. And I have travelled more than quite a bit. But that's just the way people are.

Jihad... a word so often fought about...fighting in the cause of Allah.

Well, everyone needs to know what their fight is. And their means. Maybe my definition is wrong, maybe my course of action is wrong. May allah forgive my ignorance. I do not believe in violence. I do believe in a fair crime/punishment ratio but what is fair? Who determines what is just? Not I, said the fly....I don't believe in fighting fire with fire. I'd rather smother it.

Part of my personal jihad is breaking stereotypes: white, English speaking and fluent in the native dialect here, educated, walking down the street with the adhan on the phone going off at every prayer time, possibly audible halfway to medina! In a very strict Christian city. I don't know who despises me more: the muslims or non muslims here!

I shop at one of the very few halal markets and say salam...do you know how their jaws drop?

Summers here aren't very hot but I always dress in long clothes.

Employers have asked me to remove the hijab for work. Subsequently, I didn't get the job.

I've had conversations with many soldiers I've known who were in the middle east, all the way back to desert storm. There's so much hate and so much misunderstanding. But a few did feel different after we spoke.

Education is key.

I believe in setting a good example and I do my best to show what brought me to islam in the first place. Because maybe, just maybe, I can inspire someone to think.

And to address my previous quote about what some person reading this may think....

This is a very public forum and these posts are visible to many people. We do not know what goes through someone's head when they come across such threads. I was implying only how it could be seen from a different perspective.

I am thankful for the opportunity to have such a discussion. Especially because you have provided me with new information, knowledge and for the respect that everyone contributing here shows.

Jazakallah khair

Eric H
12-11-2020, 11:24 PM
Greetings and peace be with you SoldierAmatUllah;

We as an Ummah asks Allah to punish Macron& His Europe league& shake them with a mighty punishment- We ask Allah for revenge,Aameen
The Charlie Hebdo cartoons were sick and wrong. I think you can ask Allah for justice, but not revenge.

The ones who say we should forgive them saying Islam teaches us kindness are twisting Deen with their own version and there's no basis for gheerah less ideas in our Deen.
When you look at Allah's names, four of them are forgiving and the pardoner, he is most merciful. Should we strive to be the same.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people,

Eric

SoldierAmatUllah
12-12-2020, 02:28 AM

Dear Sister,

A "could you please read my above posts again" sentence would have been more polite!!

Yes, good points you have made; I see what you mean now, from your previous posts.

Oh please forgive me.I will be careful from now onwards,InshaAllah

SoldierAmatUllah
12-12-2020, 02:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you SoldierAmatUllah;

The Charlie Hebdo cartoons were sick and wrong. I think you can ask Allah for justice, but not revenge.

When you look at Allah's names, four of them are forgiving and the pardoner, he is most merciful. Should we strive to be the same.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people,

Eric
Eric,May Allah bless you with success in both the worlds for your good manners,Aameen & trying to understand our Religion!

Fact that we get to understand is that it's Allah ,Who taught us to be angry against enemies of Islam who criticize our Religion & disrespects our Prophet PBUH

It's Allah Who made the ruling of Punishment for blasphemer & not us.From Consensus of Early & later generations of Muslims,it's understood we are not in a position to forgive the one who is vengeful about our Prophet PBUH.

Yes,Allah has Names that connotes His Mercy & Forgiveness & we do this in dealing with His entire creation except those who disrespects our Prophet PBUH

May Allah pour His blessings on your for being on the Islamic community,learning the Religion & acting like a blessed to be a Revert!Aameen

SoldierAmatUllah
12-12-2020, 02:46 AM
Firstly, i want to apologize anyone who I may have offended in any way with my words. That is certainly not my intention. Quite the contrary in fact

I do not condone disrespect in any regard. Which of course starts with my own behavior and actions. I will not willingly disrespect anyone else, may Allah forgive me for every time I have.

But I will also turn the other cheek before I aspire to anything i feel is vengeful behavior on my behalf. Maybe I'm too lenient.

I am very glad you clarified the point of boycotting US and EU. I was not aware that it was meant to be directed to muslim countries and their economic impact on western countries. But mercy me, I just don't like the taste of division at all. But maybe I'm too idealistic.

Uh, I can only speak for myself but I am not my government. And my vote doesn't make me my country's leader or his/her half-witted statements. Yes, I voted in every election I could since I turned 18. In both countries as I am a citizen of both. But I am not the president/chancellor/governing party. I can vote, and i do, but my vote does not automatically mean i am going to support each and every statement given.

Subhanallah, these leaders are given power to positions that a human can't really even begin to fulfill! But politics are politics, I speak only of my own opinions. And my opinions are simple:

"Can't we all just get along?"

Rodney King 1992

Just up and leaving country, emigrating for a better life.... a dream so many in the world share for a plethora of reasons.... it just doesn't always work that way. And the grass is always greener. I deal with lack of acceptance everywhere I go. And I have travelled more than quite a bit. But that's just the way people are.

Jihad... a word so often fought about...fighting in the cause of Allah.

Well, everyone needs to know what their fight is. And their means. Maybe my definition is wrong, maybe my course of action is wrong. May allah forgive my ignorance. I do not believe in violence. I do believe in a fair crime/punishment ratio but what is fair? Who determines what is just? Not I, said the fly....I don't believe in fighting fire with fire. I'd rather smother it.

Part of my personal jihad is breaking stereotypes: white, English speaking and fluent in the native dialect here, educated, walking down the street with the adhan on the phone going off at every prayer time, possibly audible halfway to medina! In a very strict Christian city. I don't know who despises me more: the muslims or non muslims here!

I shop at one of the very few halal markets and say salam...do you know how their jaws drop?

Summers here aren't very hot but I always dress in long clothes.

Employers have asked me to remove the hijab for work. Subsequently, I didn't get the job.

I've had conversations with many soldiers I've known who were in the middle east, all the way back to desert storm. There's so much hate and so much misunderstanding. But a few did feel different after we spoke.

Education is key.

I believe in setting a good example and I do my best to show what brought me to islam in the first place. Because maybe, just maybe, I can inspire someone to think.

And to address my previous quote about what some person reading this may think....

This is a very public forum and these posts are visible to many people. We do not know what goes through someone's head when they come across such threads. I was implying only how it could be seen from a different perspective.

I am thankful for the opportunity to have such a discussion. Especially because you have provided me with new information, knowledge and for the respect that everyone contributing here shows.

Jazakallah khair

Hope you are feeling better,my dearest sis.You are in my dua...till I live InshaAllah

Respected Sister,these are the topics that I would say have your queries answered.

But since you are under trials,you are not mukallif as your trials are v difficult & ALLAH doesn't overburdens us.May Allah be v pleased with you forever,Aameen Ya Rabb

SoldierAmatUllah
12-12-2020, 04:41 AM
"Allah doesn't burden a soul beyond its scope"

"Fear Allah to the best of your ability"

(-Qur'an )

My dear sisters& brothers,

Do what you can according to your ability& don't overburden yourself in Deen- Strive for Allah's Pleasure-be moderate & be wary of negligence.
There are many reverts bros& sisters,who might be overwhelmed as Sister above is under trials of a severe nature,tested,so do your best & trust Allah.

Allah says He doesn't overburdens so do seek knowledge of Deen,know the obligations,be wary of being lax& Relax with ease that you will be rewarded for your deeds & not punished for what is beyond your scope.

Basically all that we need to understand is the Aqeedah Tawheed with Wala Al Baraa & Rulings on how to deal with kuffar who harms our Deen.We can be silent & yet support our Deen & give it victory through giving Sadaqah,doing good deeds intending good.This is the requirement from Muslims who are in severe trials but those who aren't under extreme troubles,then you are required to support Deen in the way of pious Muslims.Knowing Aqeedah Tawheed & implementation of it- fearing not anyone but pleasing Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.

And Allah knows the best!We seek His refuge from being amongst misguided & evil ,Aameen

SoldierAmatUllah
12-12-2020, 04:54 AM
We should know however :

What's:

Darul Harb
Hijrah
Wala Al Baraa
Tawheed Hakimiyyah

Whether we are able to boycott or do other things,our imaan shouldn't be lost due to our trials.Our imaan increases & brings the mercy of Allah & His aide through dreams & miracles even in our tough times,supporting our Deen as we gain steadfastness.ALLAH Ta'ala says:

"If you support Allah's Religion,then He will help you & will make you steadfast"

Surah Mohammed (Peace&blessings of Allah be upon him)

"Allah will help the one who helps Him (His Deen)"

Surah Hajj

And Allah knows the best!

manofIslam
12-12-2020, 05:00 AM
Oh please forgive me.I will be careful from now onwards,InshaAllah
No worries at all, sister; Jazak Allah khair

SoldierAmatUllah
12-14-2020, 10:08 AM
As Salaamu Alaikum Wr Wb!

Respected Brothers&Sister,
Your participation in this thread will be appreciated since some of you have knowledge of the seriousness of the issue of kufr against our Prophet Mohammed SAWW.
We need to raise awareness.

Keep the thread active with #BoycottFrance with Aayat of Quran&Ahadeeth of beloved Nabiyyana Mohammed SAWW...Talk of love for him,our respect for ALLAH&Prophet PBUH &obligations from Muslim Aqeedah.

Please let& keep active this thread for gaining reward fisabeelllah.You must be knowing that speaking haqq on the issues concerning our Rabb&Prophet SAWW,are one of the deeds of the successful people in both the world.

Neither ALLAH nor His Prophet SAWW,are in need of our help,its we who will get victory &a share in the Grand Victory-So please give your services to the Religion of Allah&His Prophet!(Sal Allah hu alayhe wasallam)
BarakAllahu fikum

manofIslam
12-14-2020, 04:54 PM
Wa Alaikum Assalam,

Yes: you speak the truth, Sister: you are on Haqq! We certainly will keep on defending our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) against the kufr!! It's extremely important for all Muslims to do this: in fact, it's our obligation to do this!!

manofIslam
12-14-2020, 04:57 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum Wr Wb!

Respected Brothers&Sister,
Your participation in this thread will be appreciated since some of you have knowledge of the seriousness of the issue of kufr against our Prophet Mohammed SAWW.
We need to raise awareness.

Keep the thread active with #BoycottFrance with Aayat of Quran&Ahadeeth of beloved Nabiyyana Mohammed SAWW...Talk of love for him,our respect for ALLAH&Prophet PBUH &obligations from Muslim Aqeedah.

Please let& keep active this thread for gaining reward fisabeelllah.You must be knowing that speaking haqq on the issues concerning our Rabb&Prophet SAWW,are one of the deeds of the successful people in both the world.

Neither ALLAH nor His Prophet SAWW,are in need of our help,its we who will get victory &a share in the Grand Victory-So please give your services to the Religion of Allah&His Prophet!(Sal Allah hu alayhe wasallam)
BarakAllahu fikum

Wa Alaikum Assalam,

Yes: you speak the truth, Sister: you are on Haqq! We certainly will keep on defending our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) against the kufr!! It's extremely important for all Muslims to do this: in fact, it's our obligation to do this!!

SoldierAmatUllah
12-19-2020, 07:37 PM
"And what you suffered (of the disaster) on the day the two armies met, was by the leave of Allah, in order that He might test the believers.

And that He might test the hypocrites, it was said to them: “Come, fight in the Way of Allah or (at least) defend yourselves.” They said: “Had we known that fighting will take place, we would certainly have followed you.” They were that day, nearer to disbelief than to Faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah has full knowledge of what they conceal."

Surah AaleImran:166-167

It's jihad time through pen, tongue& if capable with physical self.Allah is testing us all.Indeed this is a secret ingredient of our success

It's a test of who's truthful to Allah after proofs have come to us of necessity of defending the honour of Prophet (Sal Allah hu alayhe wasallam)& ALLAH is dividing the people into camp of Imaan & The camp of Nifaq in the end of this huge Duhayma Fitan before coming of greater fitan of dajjal,in which only momineen will prosper.So,don't lax in your commitment to Deen & strive in ALLAH's Way so we be saved from a bad end on Nifaq(hypocrisy).

Nifaq,is to shun&abandon Jihad in the Cause of Allah

May Allah guide us & save us from evil of ourselves&evil of shaytan Aameen Ya Rabb

#BoycottFrance #DefendingTheProphet

manofIslam
12-19-2020, 08:41 PM
"And what you suffered (of the disaster) on the day the two armies met, was by the leave of Allah, in order that He might test the believers.

And that He might test the hypocrites, it was said to them: “Come, fight in the Way of Allah or (at least) defend yourselves.” They said: “Had we known that fighting will take place, we would certainly have followed you.” They were that day, nearer to disbelief than to Faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah has full knowledge of what they conceal."

Surah AaleImran:166-167

It's jihad time through pen, tongue& if capable with physical self.Allah is testing us all.Indeed this is a secret ingredient of our success

It's a test of who's truthful to Allah after proofs have come to us of necessity of defending the honour of Prophet (Sal Allah hu alayhe wasallam)& ALLAH is dividing the people into camp of Imaan & The camp of Nifaq in the end of this huge Duhayma Fitan before coming of greater fitan of dajjal,in which only momineen will prosper.So,don't lax in your commitment to Deen & strive in ALLAH's Way so we be saved from a bad end on Nifaq(hypocrisy).

Nifaq,is to shun&abandon Jihad in the Cause of Allah

May Allah guide us & save us from evil of ourselves&evil of shaytan Aameen Ya Rabb

#BoycottFrance #DefendingTheProphet
Excellent, Dear Sister!! Every Muslim in the whole Ummah has an obligation to defend our Beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam! Shaykh Anwar Al Awlaki (Radiyallahu 'Anhu) and Shaykh Ahmad Musa Jibril, and other great scholars have spoken on this matter in the past.

M.I.A.
12-19-2020, 08:44 PM
In The Name Of Allah

Praise be to Allah.May Peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Mohammed and his family and companions.

P.S :Islam is beautifully truthful religion.The proof that Islam is true can be viewed in --------

Miraclesofthequran. com

Dear brothers & sisters,

The country France has waged an all out war against Allah and His Prophet (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)in a very severe way with blasphemous statements and actions happening one after another.

The country of France has waged a war on our Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam just like Sweden/Denmark/Netherlands &US

We have already seen highest toll of Corona cases in US&Sweden & we have been told by Allah in Quran -Surah Kawthar

" For he who makes you angry (O Prophet -SallAllaahu alayhe wasallam ) - he will be cut off (from every good thing in this world and in the Hereafter)."

The Respect of the Prophet (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam) is a big matter.Allah has blessed His Prophet with all the honour and dignity and has made it incumbent upon all,Muslims and non Muslims to keep wary of being without Adab with His Prophet or receive grave consequences.Respecting the Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam is respecting Allah.Its such an important issue that Allah has called out the people who transgress and disrespect the Prophet of Allah in severe way.Allah loves His Prophet more than us.Allah's Rage is worst than all worse things.

Allah says about His Prophet:

"And We raised high your fame"

Surah Inshiraah:4

Now,while Allah is saying He raised the Prophet's fame high,will Allah ever tolerate any disrespect to His last and most beloved Prophet upon whom Allah revealed Qur'an Al Kareem itself that's been appreciated as truth from various sources like science, history,literary beauty and it's uncountable miracles?Only an idiot will doubt!

"Whoever thinks that Allah will not help him (His Prophet SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)in this world and in the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and let him strangle himself. Then let him see whether his plan will remove that whereat he rages!"

Surah Hajj:15

"And that Allah may help you with strong help."

Surah Fath:3

"In order that you (O mankind) may believe in Allah and His Messenger(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and that you assist and honour him and (that you) glorify (Allah’s) praises morning and afternoon."

Surah Fath :9

"And for those who disrespect the Prophet, there is a painful punishment"

Allah has enjoined to help His Deen and Prophet

"And helping Allah (i.e. helping His religion) and His Messenger (Muhammed SallAllahu alayhe Salaam). Such are indeed the truthful (to what they say);-"

Surah Hashr:8

Allah says in Surah Muhammed:7

"If you support Allah's Religion,He will help you and make you steadfast"

In Surah Hajj,Allah says:

"Allah will help him who helps Him (means support His religion)"

So,aid your Deen that does not need you and me but Allah will empower you to be on imaan with dignity and blessed rewards,InshaAllah

#BoycottUS #BoycottEurope & cool the chests of believing people with His Promise of victory,Aameen Ya Rabb

Discussion going on around -And we need to have knowledge about:

Darul Kufr/Darul Harb
Hijrah
Wala Al Baraa
Tawheed Hakimiyyah
I live in England and the view of France from afar is that they have let in too many immegrants and refugees as well as pandered to the Muslims.

Everything is a matter of who is speaking and what he is following.

It's even worse to incite while sitting somewhere other than in Europe or France because you have no idea how the people are interacting, what is being said and done.

Every country is the same really, the goal is to survive and grow in all ways.

A call to destruction can be heard, but ultimately those that have fled rubble and ruin should really know better.

..persecution, death, war and humilation lie behind them.

There will always be the voice of incitement and we probably all give different answers.

But I have sat for a long time in a room that is filled by people not my colour or religion.

Everything is skin deep except those things which you persue.

Only Allah swt raises and lowers, those that can ask, ask. Those that can speak, speak. Those that can act do act..

And nobody see's past themselves.. What they build or destroy in ignorance.

...im made a fool out of so I write.

I did live and work among Muslims but the talk was just the same really, to be honest.. Very few people actually bought comfort to me while I was struggling in that room.

Ask a shopkeeper if he has an average daily taking and he may have to think about it for a moment.

manofIslam
12-19-2020, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
I live in England and the view of France from afar is that they have let in too many immegrants and refugees as well as pandered to the Muslims.

It's even worse to incite while sitting somewhere other than in Europe or France because you have no idea how the people are interacting, what is being said and done.

A call to destruction can be heard, but ultimately those that have fled rubble and ruin should really know better.

There will always be the voice of incitement and we probably all give different answers.

But I have sat for a long time in a room that is filled by people not my colour or religion.

Everything is skin deep except that which you persue.
But with all due respect, Brother M.I.A. our duty is to defend our Prophet!

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.

Everything is skin deep except that which you persue.

SoldierAmatUllah
12-20-2020, 02:18 AM
"You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves, and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians) and from those who ascribe partners to Allah, but if you persevere patiently, and become Al-Muttaqun (the pious –) then verily, that will be a determining factor in all affairs, and that is from the great matters, [which you must hold on with all your efforts].:

Surah AaleImran:186

SoldierAmatUllah
12-24-2020, 06:59 PM
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.As from Western media,they say Islam going to be the largest religion by 2070 since Islam is the only truest & victorious Religion

#BoycottFrenchProducts #DefendTheProphet (SAWW) #IslamIsHighest #OurProphetOurHonour

manofIslam
12-24-2020, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by soldieramatullah
islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.as from western media,they say islam going to be the largest religion by 2070 since islam is the only truest & victorious religion

#boycottfrenchproducts #defendtheprophet (saww) #islamishighest #ourprophetourhonour
Alhamdulillah!

Subhan Allah!

Allahu Akbar!

La Illah Ha Illah Allah!

SoldierAmatUllah
12-25-2020, 03:46 PM
"There is no god but Allah & Mohammed(SAWW) is His Messenger"

Allah says in the Qur'an:

"Those who believe fight in the Way of Allah & those who disbelieve,fight in the way of shaytan-So fight the allies of Satan.Indeed the plot of Satan is weak"

We fight with them through Wala Al Baraa,with duas against them,through dawah,by monetary help,praying voluntary nafl to get them punished,through tongues against them,Regular good deeds seeking victory for Deen&other hundreds of ways that you can imagine yourselves.

This is all a must for all Muslims who seeking victory for Deen & for personal success.

#BoycottFrenchProducts #DefendTheProphetSAWW #OurProphetOurHonour

manofIslam
12-25-2020, 04:13 PM

"Those who believe fight in the Way of Allah & those who disbelieve,fight in the way of shaytan-So fight the allies of Satan.Indeed the plot of Satan is weak"

We fight with them through Wala Al Baraa,with duas against them,through dawah,by monetary help,praying voluntary nafl to get them punished,through tongues against them,Regular good deeds seeking victory for Deen&other hundreds of ways that you can imagine yourselves.

This is all a must for all Muslims who seeking victory for Deen & for personal success.

Yes: It is FARD AYN, on every Muslim, to defend our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.)!

MazharShafiq
12-26-2020, 04:24 PM
Yes: It is FARD AYN, on every Muslim, to defend our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.)!
Exactly.

manofIslam
12-28-2020, 05:46 PM
My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam:

Here is an excellent video that I found on Youtube, on how to defend our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.)!!

Allahu Akbar!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_5eV_JVE0

SoldierAmatUllah
01-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Exalted is the mention of Prophet (SAAW)-Allah says:

"And We raised your mention"

(Surah Inshiraah)

'"RasulAllah(SAAW) is mentioned after Name Of Allah /his mention in 5 times azaan everyday & in the hearts the azaan goes in Muslims hearts around the world/Durood mandate part of our Salaat.

#BoycottFrenchProducts
#DefendTheProphet (SAAW)

SoldierAmatUllah
01-28-2021, 08:11 AM
"O you who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet nor speak aloud to him in talk as you speak aloud to one another, lest your deeds may be rendered fruitless while you perceive not"

Surah Hujuraat:2

Blessed/honourable & exalted- Muhammed (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)

#OurPropherOurHonour
#BoycottFrenchProducts
#DefendOurProphet(SAAW)

SoldierAmatUllah
01-28-2021, 08:45 AM

Edit:We fight with them through Wala Al Baraa,with duas against them,through dawah,by monetary help to the true mujahideen..& it's all included in Jihad that results in beautiful endings for us!

Al-Ansariyah
04-14-2021, 05:25 PM
The Ruling on Insulting the Prophet of Allaah

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
The Ruling on the One Who Insults the Prophet of Allaah

At-Tibyān Publications
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum

Lately, the issue of those who swear at or insult the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم has come up. The following is some of what the scholars of Islām have said regarding this issue.

Ibn Taymiyyah RA said:

“The First Issue: That Whoever - be it Muslim or kāfir - Swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم, Then It Is Obligatory to Execute Him

This is the Math’hab of the general mass of the People of Knowledge. Ibn Al-Munthir said: “The general mass of the People of Knowledge have formed consensus upon that the Hadd of the one who swears at the Prophetصلى الله عليه و سلم is execution. And from those who sad this was Mālik, Al-Layth, Ahmad and Is’hāq. And it is the Math’hab of Ash-Shāfi’ī” He said: “And it is mentioned from An-Nu’mān: He is not killed, that which they are upon from shirk is greater.”And Abū Bakr Al-Fārisī, from the companions of Ash-Shāfi’ī, mentioned the Ijmā’ of the Muslims upon that the Hadd of the one who swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم is execution, just as the Hadd of he who swears at other than him is whipping. And this Ijmā’ that he mentioned is understood as being the Ijmā’ of the first generations from the Sahābah and the Tābi’īn, or that he meant with that, their Ijmā’ upon that the one who swears at the Prophetصلى الله عليه و سلم, it is obligatory to kill him if he is a Muslim. And likewise, Al-Qādhī ‘Iyādh restricted it, as he said: “The Ummah has formed consensus upon the execution of the one who belittles him or swears at him from the Muslims.” And the Imām Is’hāq Ibn Rāhūyah, one of the Great Imāms, said: “The Muslims have formed consensus upon that whoever swears at Allāh, or swears at His Messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم, or rejects anything from that which Allāh ‘Azza Wa Jall Revealed, or kills a Prophet from the Prophets of Allāh ‘Azza Wa Jall, that he is a kāfir due to that, even if he accepts everything that Allāh Revealed.” And Al-Khattābī said: “I do not know anyone from the Muslims who differs regarding the obligation of his execution.” And Muhammad Ibn Sahnūn said: “The scholars have formed consensus upon that the one who swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم, belittling him, is a kāfir, and the threat of the Punishment of Allāh is upon him, and his ruling according to the Ummah is execution, and whoever doubts his kufr and his punishment, then he has disbelieved.”

The Clarification Of The Opinion Relating To The Ruling Of The One Who Swears

And the clarification of the opinion regarding it is that the one who swears, if he is a Muslim, then he disbelieves and is executed, without any difference, and it is the Math’hab of the Four Imāms and other than them. And those from the Imāms who have mentioned the Ijmā’ upon that have past, like Is’hāq Ibn Rāhūyah and other than him. And if he is a Thimmī, then he is executed also in the Math’hab of Mālik and the People of Al-Madīnah, and the mentioning of their phrasings will come. And it is the Math’hab of Ahmad and the Fuqahā’ of the Hadīth. And Ahmad clearly stated that in many places.

Hanbal said: I heard Abū ‘Abdillāh saying: Everyone who swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم or belittles him, whether he is a Muslim or a kāfir, then execution is upon him. And I see that he should be executed and not given Istitābah.” He said: And I heard Abū ‘Abdillāh saying: “Everyone who breaks the ‘Ahd and innovates an innovation in Islām like this, then I see execution upon him, they were not given the ‘Ahd and the Thimmah upon this.” And likewise, Abū As-Saqr said: I asked Abū ‘Abdillāh about a man from the People of Thimmah who swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم, what is upon him? He said: If the Bayyinah is established upon him, then whoever swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلمis executed, whether he is a Muslim or a kāfir.” Both narrated by Al-Khallāl

And he said in the narration of ‘Abdullāh and Abī Tālib, and he was asked about someone who swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم, he said: “He is executed.” It was said to him: “Are there Ahādīth regarding it?” He said: “Yes. Ahadīth, from them the Hadīth of the blind man who killed the woman. He said: I heard her swearing at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم. And the Hadīth of Husayn, that Ibn ‘Umar said: Whoever swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم is executed. And ‘Umar Ibn ‘Abdil-‘Azīz said: He is executed. And that is because whoever swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم is a murtadd, and no Muslim swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم.”

‘Abdullāh added: “I asked my father about one who swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم, is he given Istitābah?” He said: “Execution has become obligatory upon him, and he is not given Istitābah. Khālid Ibn Al-Walīd killed a man who swore at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم and did not give him Istitābah.” Both narrated by Abū Bakr in “Ash-Shāfī” And in the narration of Abī Tālib: “Ahmad was asked about the one who swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم. He said: He is executed. He has nullified the ‘Ahd.” And Harb said: I asked Ahmad about a man from the People of Thimmah who swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم. He said: He is executed if he swears at the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم.” Both narrated by Al-Khallāl, and he clearly stated this in other than these answers. So all of his sayings are clear statements regarding the obligation of executing him, and in that he has nullified the ‘Ahd, and there is nothing from him different than this. And likewise was mentioned from all of his companions, the earlier and the later of them, they did not disagree on that.” [1]

Imām ‘Abdul-Qādir Ibn ‘Abdil-‘Azīz said [2]:

“Secondly: The Permissibility of Assassinating the Muhārib Disbeliever

The Muhārib, in other words, the one who has no covenant, and the Sunnah is narrated with that (i.e. assassination) regarding those whose harm is severe towards Allāh and towards His Messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم. And an indication of that is narrated in His, the Most High’s, statement:

فَاقْتُلُواْ الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُواْ لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ

…then kill the mushrikīn wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. [3]

Al-Qurtubī said, “… and prepare for them each and every ambush. In other words, wait for them in the places of heedlessness where they conduct reconnaissance. And this is an evidence for the permissibility of assassinating them prior to the Da’wah.” I say: The statement of Al-Qurtubī: “…prior to the Da’wah…” in other words, to the one who had been reached by the Da’wah previously. And this verse: and prepare for them each and every ambush…; in it there is evidence for the permissibility of the surveillance and the reconnaissance and the spying upon the enemy.

As for the Sunnah, the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه و سلم had ordered the killing of Ka’b Ibn Al-Ashraf and Abī Rāfi’ Ibn Abī Al-Huqayq, who were both from the Jews.

· As for Ka’b, he used to incite the mushrikīn against the Muslims, and he used to insult the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم, with his poetry and rhapsodize (write erotic poetry) against the women of the Muslims. And the story of his assassination was narrated by Al-Bukhārī and Muslim, as Al-Bukhārī narrated it from Jābir: “The Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه و سلم said, ‘Who is for Ka’b Ibn Al-Ashraf, as he has insulted Allāh and His Messenger?’ So Muhammad Ibn Maslamah stood up and said, ‘O Messenger of Allāh, would you like for me to kill him?’ He said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘Then give me permission to say something.’ He said, ‘Say it.’ So Muhammad Ibn Maslamah came to him.” [4] And in the Hadīth that Muhammad Ibn Maslamah, and those with him deceived Ka’b in (claiming) that they were frustrated with the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم and they deceived him, until they killed him, while he was in a well fortified fortress.

Ibn Hajar said, “And in the Mursal (narration) of ‘Ikrimah: ‘So the Jews became terrified, so they came to the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم and said, ‘Our leader was killed by assassination.’ So the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم reminded them about his deeds and what he used to incite against him, while insulting the Muslims.’ Ibn Sa’d added, ‘So they were frightened and did not say anything (further).” – until Ibn Hajar said – “And in it, there is the permissibility of killing the polytheist (mushrik) without Da’wah as long as the general Da’wah has reached him. And in it, there is the permissibility of saying that which is necessary during war, even if the one saying it did not really mean it.” [5] And Al-Bukhārī narrated this Hadīth in “The Book of Jihād: ‘Chapter of Lying in War’ and ‘Chapter of Assassinating the People of War’”.

I say: So whoever describes the assassination of the disbelievers who make war against Allāh and His Messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم as betrayal and the likes of that, or that Islām forbids that, then he is a misguided one who has Tak’thīb (i.e. does not accept the truthfulness) of the Book and the Sunnah. And An-Nawawī has said, “He – Al-Qādhī ‘Iyādh – said, ‘And it is not permitted for anyone to say that his killing was a betrayal. And one person said this in a gathering with ‘Alī Ibn Abī Tālib, may Allāh be pleased with him, so he ordered for his neck to be struck (i.e. decapitation).” [6] And this latter event was pointed out by Al-Qurtubī in the Tafsīr of His, the Most High’s, statement:

فَقَاتِلُواْ أَئِمَّةَ الْكُفْرِ

…then fight the leaders of disbelief. [7]

And Ibn Taymiyyah mentioned it in his book “As-Sāram Al-Maslūl ‘Ala Shātim Ar-Rasūl”. And he mentioned a story, which occurred between Mu’āwiyah and Muhammad Ibn Maslamah, may Allāh be pleased with them.

· As for Ibn Abī Al-Huqayq, he was a Jew from Khaybar and he was the merchant of Al-Hijāz, and he went to Makkah and enraged Quraysh against the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم until they gathered the confederates (Al-Ah’zāb) and it was the Battle of Al-Ah’zāb, and he was the igniter of its flame. Al-Bukhārī narrated from Al-Barā’ Ibn ‘Āzib who said, “The Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه و سلم sent men from the Ansār to Abī Rāfi’, the Jew, and he put ‘Abdullāh Ibn ‘Atīq in charge over them. And Abū Rāfi’ used to insult the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه و سلم and would help against him. And he was in a fortress of his in the land of Al-Hijāz.” [8] And he narrated from him as well, that he said, “The Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه و سلم sent a group to Abī Rāfi’, then ‘Abdullāh Ibn ‘Atīq entered upon him in his house, at night, while he slept, and he killed him.” [9] And Ibn ‘Atīq deceived with many various deceptions until he killed him, as he deceived until he entered the fortress. Then he closed the doors of the houses of the Jews from outside. Then he went to Abī Rāfi’ and he would not enter any door except that he closed it from inside and he disguised his voice so that he would not be recognized. Ibn Hajar said, “And in the Hadīth from the benefits there is the permissibility of assassinating the mushrik who has been reached by the Da’wah but who persists, and the killing of the one who offers support against the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه و سلم with his hand (i.e. physically) or with his money (i.e. financially) or with his tongue (i.e. verbally), and the permissibility of spying upon the people of war and looking for their inattentiveness, and being extremely dedicated in waging war against the mushrikīn and the permissibility of being ambiguous in speech, due to a benefit and the opposition of small numbers of the Muslims against numerous mushrikīn.” [10] And Al-Bukhārī narrated it within “The Book of Jihād: Chapter of Killing the Sleeping mushrik”.

· And regarding this issue, the Shaykh, ‘Abdur-Rah’mān Ad-Dawsarī, may Allāh be merciful to him, said in mentioning the levels of worship, in his Tafsīr of His, the Most High’s, statement:

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help. [11]

He said, “Then the preparation of strength in accordance with one’s ability is from the obligations of the religion, and from the necessities to establish it. So the one who correctly worships Allāh, is not afflicted by the postponement in this, let alone abandoning it or taking it as insignificant. And also, the worshipper of Allāh who is determined upon the Jihād in himself, would be carrying out the assassinations of the leaders of disbelief, from the callers to atheism and the outright permissibility (i.e. liberalism) and everyone who attacks of the revelation of Allāh or the one who puts forth his pen or his campaigns against the Clearly True (Hanīf) religion, because this one is an insulter of Allāh and His Messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم. It is not permissible for the Muslims in the regions of the Earth, from the specific (Scholars, Mujāhidīn, etc.) or the general ones (layman), to leave him living, because he is more harmful than Ibn Abī Huqayq, and others besides him, from those who the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه و سلم recommended their assassination. So the abandonment of the assassinations of those who inherited from them (i.e. those who wage war against Allāh and his Messenger صلى الله عليه و سلم), in this time, is a removal of the last testament of the Al-Mustafā (i.e. the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم), and a terrible breach the worship of Allāh and a horrible hideous legitimizing of the axes of destruction against the religion of Allāh, and its emergence cannot be explained except by (saying there is) the absence of protective instincts (Ghīrah) towards the religion of Allāh, and any anger (on behalf) of His noble Face. And that is a great shortcoming in the love of Allāh and His Messenger and their glorification, which would not come from someone who has established the worship of Allāh upon its correct, intended meaning.” [12]

[1] “As-Saarim Al-Maslool ‘Alaa Shaatim Ar-Rasool”: pg. 12-13

[2] This is taken from the Imaam’s book entitled: “Al-‘Umdah Fee I’daad Al-‘Uddah Lil-Jihaadi Fee Sabeelillaahi Ta’aala”: pg. 328-330

[3] Sūrat At-Tawbah, 5

[4] Hadīth #4,037

[5] “Fat’h Al-Bārī ”, Vol. 7/340

[6] “Sahīh Muslim Bi’Sharh’ An-Nawawī ”, Vol. 12/160

[7] Sūrat At-Tawbah, 12

[8] Hadīth #4,039

[9] Hadīth #4,038

[10] “Fat’h Al-Bārī ”, Vol. 7/345

[11] Trans. Note: Sūrat Al-Fātihah, 5

[12] From “Safwat Al-‘Āthār Wal-Mafāhīm Min Tafsīr Al-Qur’ān Al-‘Athīm ”, Vol. 1/268 by the Shaykh, ‘Abdur-Rah’mān Ad-Dawsarī; publication of “Dār Al-Arqam

SoldierAmatUllah
04-15-2021, 04:22 AM
Thank you sister for spreading the truth

SoldierAmatUllah
04-16-2021, 06:17 PM
"Those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, and in the Message of Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alayhe wasallam'-)and hinder (men) from the Path of Allah (Islamic Monotheism), He will render their deeds vain ."

Surah Mohammed:Ayah 1

#The_Dust_Will_Never_Settle_Down

Give good tidings to Muslims of an eminent victory

SoldierAmatUllah
04-25-2021, 08:37 PM
"But those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and believe in that which is sent down to Mohammed(SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)for it is the truth from their Lord, He will expiate from them their sins, and will make good their state.

That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Rabb. Thus does Allah set forth their parables for mankind"

Surah Mohammed: 2-3

All this is the honour of being in Ummah of Nabbiyana Mohammed(SallAllahu alayhe wasallam)

#UmmahOfMohammed(PBUH)

SoldierAmatUllah
04-25-2021, 08:43 PM
May ALLAH greet Our Prophet with His Grace,Bounty &His Love,Aameen!

Fida Ummi Wa Abbi

#RollOutOfDelusionMr&MrsKhabees ;)

SoldierAmatUllah
04-25-2021, 08:46 PM
Bismillah Alhamdulillah,Allah has promised to help those who help Him (defending His Religion,His Prophet & His Book ).This is very true.Ask those who know the truth.My hardships brought me great dreams & Promised More!Wow,we the Ummah is in a Win Win Situation !#BoycottFrance

SoldierAmatUllah
05-07-2021, 04:43 AM
"......Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah’s Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost,

He will guide them and set right their state.

And admit them to Paradise which He has made known to them (i.e. they will know their places in Paradise more than they used to know their houses in the world).

Surah Mohammed: 4-6

#OurProphetOurHonour

#BoycottFrance

Allah humma inna nas aaluka Jannatul Firdaws gladtiings off & on,Ya Rabb,for all the suffering Muslims,Aameen

M.I.A.
05-07-2021, 11:11 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Recently a schoolteacher set a lesson which included a dipiction of the prophet Muhammed pbuh, it was in a school with a sizable Muslim attendance.

Protests were had, Muslim speakers talked openly on the subject and even went as far as to include veiled threats.

Reddit went crazy, the guys on the other side of the fence concluded that the only solution is to destroy Islam and dismantle the religion brick by brick.

Those entrenched already, dug their feet in and reloaded opinions.

Somewhere on the other side of the planet a man blew up and achieved pretty much the same thing... Probably.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that mankind is like a moth to a flame.

So you have to be honest with yourself about what your chasing.

The end goal.

and only the truly clueless disregard the backs they climb on to get higher up.

Me personally, I squandered my childhood and education..

So now I tell all the kids I know to take education more seriously.

A lot of people don't want them to succeed.

Because today the pen is mightier than the sword in most of the world...

Dont let them take it away from you without even realising.

Don't be the ones that help bring down everything you have worked towards..

With a little help of course.

I was gonna throw in a quran quatation but I don't know the ayah number.

It's so vast that you could use it to justify anything!

So have a completely irrelevant Google copy and paste instead.

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

Revile not those unto whom they pray beside Allah lest they wrongfully revile Allah through ignorance. Thus unto every nation have We made their deed seem fair. Then unto their Lord is their return, and He will tell them what they used to do.

Defend?

To be fair I was brought up a shopkeeper so I understand that your most likely to be robbed while sleeping and conned while awake.

The violent are truly the desperate.. And only Allah swt keeps them at bay.

It was only when I grew up and had my own shop that I realised I wasn't very good at it..

Up until then I was great.

I should have been more talkative.

:/

SoldierAmatUllah
05-18-2021, 01:37 PM
"Glorified (and Exalted) be He (Allah) [above all that (evil) they associate with Him] [Tafsir Qurtubi, Vol. 10, Page 204] Who took His slave (Muhammad PBUH) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to the farthest mosque (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad PBUH) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer."

Surah Isra:1

#MatterOfConcern

#IslamUnderAttack

#DefendingSacredReligion

#OurProphetOurHonour

SoldierAmatUllah
06-04-2021, 03:44 PM
"Glorified (and Exalted) be He (Allah) [above all that (evil) they associate with Him] [Tafsir Qurtubi, Vol. 10, Page 204] Who took His slave (Muhammad PBUH) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to the farthest mosque (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad PBUH) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer."

Surah Isra:1

#MatterOfConcern

#IslamUnderAttack

#DefendingSacredReligion

#OurProphetOurHonour
Yes he was our beloved Prophet ♡

May Allah Ta'aala bless us to meet him in Jannatul Firdous,Aameen Ya Rabb

#Our beloved Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wasallam)

SoldierAmatUllah
06-09-2021, 03:09 PM
Hahaha
Macron got slapped & more on your way.It's only a trailer son of pigs

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...ring-walkabout

facebook
A man was heard shouting out ‘Down with Macronia’ before he delivered a slap to Macron’s face....

#OurProphetOurHonour

#MattersOfBlasphemy

#MacronIsPunched

Praise be to Allah

SoldierAmatUllah
07-16-2021, 03:25 AM
Every day the West & it's cronies from Muslim world are plotting to stop the war against blasphemous speech.They are trying to bring us muslims to say no to blasphemy law- they write articles,try hard to change the truth.If not just me,others must have noticed too if you keep eyes on your Facebook & Twitter closely.But we won't let you win,oh filth.

#PunchYourAudacity #PunchYou & #VacateThyFilthThrough Xxx.

#OurProphetOurHonour

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.