/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Hijab

NewdaughterShy
12-10-2020, 07:18 PM
I am VERY new to Islam. I am trying to learn about the religion and faith and find new friends to heal guid me on this journey. I grew up in a catholic family and only ever heard of the Bible and never the Koran. I recently knew that I wanted to follow Allah and I want to try to learn how to wear a hijab. Nobody in my family has ever worn one or even talked to a muslim before. This is all scary for me and I feel very alone in this journey. I moved out of my ex boyfriends house to try to now live a life that Allah wants me to live. I have no extra money to buy a hijab or any idea where to even get one. Can somebody point me in the right direction or can send me one please ??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
12-10-2020, 09:44 PM
Assalamu alaykum sister. Welcome

Alhamdulilah you've come to the deen of Allah. It won't be easy giving up the things you had, sometimes you may be confused. But trust me, after awhile you will start to r ealize the beauty of it all

What country do you live in? I will try to see if I can find you resources

NewdaughterShy
12-10-2020, 10:18 PM
I live in America

Islami.Mu'mina
12-10-2020, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NewdaughterShy
I live in America
Do you have whatsapp?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NewdaughterShy
12-10-2020, 11:07 PM
No I don't

FinalNyc
12-11-2020, 03:17 AM
Assalamu alaykum.

I am happy for you. May I ask, have you converted totally. It's better if you have a Muslim teach you the ways. About the Hijab, I am not sure where you can get it. Have you tried online?

MazharShafiq
12-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Assalamu alaykum
Well come here and in islam may Allah bless you and help you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.