/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Request for Dua

Zen
12-19-2020, 09:54 AM
Assalamualaikum everyone.

I am in desperate need for duas for my situation right now. I am going through issues (ear issues, anxiety, depression) since the last nine months that has put me in constant fear and worry and cannot seem to get out of it. I have trouble sleeping and I am worried and sad all the time. Cannot live normally like before. I have a family to support and in desperate need to get well. I know this is my trial and In sha Allah with the power of your and my duas, I will be able to overcome this. I will be forever grateful if you could include me in ur duas.

jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
12-19-2020, 10:59 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

May Allah help and resolve your situation. Aameen

Zen
12-24-2020, 05:26 PM
Jazak Allah! May Allah bless u abundantly!

manofIslam
12-24-2020, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zen
Assalamualaikum everyone.

I am in desperate need for duas for my situation right now. I am going through issues (ear issues, anxiety, depression) since the last nine months that has put me in constant fear and worry and cannot seem to get out of it. I have trouble sleeping and I am worried and sad all the time. Cannot live normally like before. I have a family to support and in desperate need to get well. I know this is my trial and In sha Allah with the power of your and my duas, I will be able to overcome this. I will be forever grateful if you could include me in ur duas.

jazakallah

You are now in my Du'aas, dear sister; May Allah Bless you always.

Please take good care.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.