/* */

PDA

View Full Version : O my muslim brothers and sisters! Learn tawheed!!It will take u to jannah

Al-Ansariyah
12-23-2020, 08:30 AM
After teaching his book ‘Kitab at-Tawheed to his students for a couple of times or more, Imam Muhammad bin ‘Abdul-Wahhab wanted to repeat it again.

His students said: « O Shaykh, we wish to study another book, a book of fiqh or hadith.»

The Shaykh asked: « Why? »

His students said:

« We have understood Tawheed. We want to study another science. »

The Shaykh replied: «Wait, I shall give some thought to this. »

A few days later, the Shaykh came to class with a troubled face. His students asked him for the reason.

The Shaykh said he had come across something that angered him: « It has been related to me that the inhabitants of a house sacrificed a rooster (for a Jinn) in front of their door. I have sent someone to confirm this affair. »

Few days later, the Shaykh said: « They did not sacrifice for another than Allah, but it was someone who fornicated with his mother. »

Shocked, his students exclaimed: « We seek refuge with Allah! He fornicated with his mother?!! We seek refuge with Allah! He fornicated with his mother... »

Shaykh al-Islam then showed them the ignorance of their statement - « We have understood Tawheed » - and that this was one of the greatest tricks of Satan.

The students exclaimed and expressed anger on hearing a great sin (to fornicate with your mother), but their hearts were not angered when a Major Shirk, sacrificing to other than Allah that exits one from Islam, was mentioned.

They took a major sin to be greater than Shirk, which excommunicates you of Islam.

This also happens today. We are angered when we see great sins (which is good), but when we hear or see people doing acts of Shirk al-Akbar (Major Shirk), like sacrificing for another than Allah, it does not move their hearts.

This proves their ignorance. It proves that they have not understood Tawheed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.