/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A powerful reminder

المدينه
12-24-2020, 01:00 AM
إسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

We all have our struggles, trials and tribulations. There's always someone who is in a better situation and someone who has it worse. Yet we are always blessed, every second of every day when our eyes open and every second of every night when our eyes are closed.

Falling in to despair and hopelessness is easy. Counting our blessings is not. Looking toward those who have what we would like is easy. Looking away from it is not.

The world is in a state today. But so it was yesterday. And it's highly likely to be in a state tomorrow too.

And it will pass. As the seconds, minutes, days and nights pass, this will too. Maybe like a kidney stone, but it will pass.

Then what is left? When everything has passed; youth, health, old age, sickness, wealth, power, poverty and oppression....I ask you humbly, with my eyes as wide as my heart and with my hands outstretched,

What is left? Exactly

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ ٱللَّٰهِ

I wish you, your families and those you love for the sake of Allah, strength, perseverance, contentment; a heart that is open, eyes that cry happy tears and see the greatness of our Lord, ears that hear his call to obedience and righteousness, feet that will walk the straight path directly to him and a life full of gratitude.

https://youtu.be/7sMSpVGhJg4

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
12-24-2020, 01:56 AM
Earlier on this year I had kidney stones so I chuckled at the mention

Excellent reminder Masha Allah

المدينه
12-24-2020, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Earlier on this year I had kidney stones so I chuckled at the mention

Excellent reminder Masha Allah
Oh wow! Hope you never get those again! But see... you proved my point! It'll all pass somehow [emoji16]

Thank you for the nice comment and I'm happy I could make you laugh

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.