/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Loosing myself during dua

Hamza1990
12-24-2020, 07:56 PM
I loose myself completely when making dua. I find my mouth is just uttering the duas that i know but completely loose myself when making the dus itself. What does this mean?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
المدينه
12-25-2020, 02:18 PM
إسلام عليكم

In what way do you lose yourself? I'm sorry but I don't quite follow.

Do you mean that you lose heart in prayers? Like you are just going through the motions but feel nothing?

Hamza1990
12-25-2020, 03:30 PM
I mean when I'm making dua I totally and mentally switch of and it's just my mouth uttering the dua. I feel like I have mentally and physically escaped into another place and point in time

manofIslam
12-25-2020, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza1990
I mean when I'm making dua I totally and mentally switch of and it's just my mouth uttering the dua. I feel like I have mentally and physically escaped into another place and point in time
Perhaps you're very tired at the moment?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza1990
12-27-2020, 02:48 PM
No. I feel like my soul has escaped back to the will of Allah. And I totally black out. It's just my mouth uttering the duas. It's like it's the will and commandment of Allah. I can just feel it. And everyone I come accross tells me that I am the beloved servant of Allah

*charisma*
12-28-2020, 04:32 AM
No. I feel like my soul has escaped back to the will of Allah. And I totally black out. It's just my mouth uttering the duas. It's like it's the will and commandment of Allah. I can just feel it. And everyone I come accross tells me that I am the beloved servant of Allah
Mentally switching off and blacking out are two different things. But you are very aware of your actions otherwise you wouldn't be making this post.
If you are unaware of the du'a you're making and your heart is not in it, then you have to refocus yourself and remove whatever it is that is distracting you.
Connect with your purpose for making the du'a and understanding the meaning of it. You are asking Allah for something so you need to be present.

Hamza1990
12-28-2020, 07:13 AM
You dont get it. Do you. I am saying that I literally escape towards Allahs will. Yani you could have said Masha Allah. Allah has willed it. Instead of telling me to refocus. Everything happens my Allahs divine intervention and his divine will. So I believe that this is a gift from Allah. It's got nothing to do with focusing or refocusing my dear. Anc I know it.

manofIslam
01-02-2021, 04:24 AM
You dont get it. Do you. I am saying that I literally escape towards Allahs will. Yani you could have said Masha Allah. Allah has willed it. Instead of telling me to refocus. Everything happens my Allahs divine intervention and his divine will. So I believe that this is a gift from Allah. It's got nothing to do with focusing or refocusing my dear. Anc I know it.
Brother: There's no need to be rude!

Islami.Mu'mina
01-02-2021, 04:52 AM
No, she's telling you something important. It's constructive criticism. Did you come here for advice or admiration?

Hamza1990
01-02-2021, 12:49 PM
Let's just leave it there. Before you loose control.

manofIslam
01-05-2021, 03:38 AM
Let's just leave it there. Before you loose control.
Once again, brother: there's no need to be rude to the sister!

MazharShafiq
01-05-2021, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by manofIslam
Once again, brother: there's no need to be rude to the sister!
Absolutely right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.