/* */

PDA

View Full Version : don't look down on anyone - hate the sin not the sinner - every saint has a past...

Simply_Logical
12-26-2020, 03:42 PM
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu

my brothers and sisters in islam, this is a reminder for me first and foremost

'don't look down on anyone and hate the sin not the sinner,
every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future'

whether its due to looks, personality, financially, etc remember everything you have and do is because of the Almighty Allah swt, we have no power ever through the permission
and will of Allah swt

its very hurtful and not nice that someone may look down on you thinking ohhh hes just a sinner due to his past mistakes and sins,
remember hate the sin, not the sinner and after all you may have iman today and say the shahadah (testimony) but only Allah swt knows if you will die with it on your lips and in your heart

when we die we shall be wearing the same white cloth, it wot be a designer brand and your wealth wont save you n either will your family,
you wont even be known by your name, you will be referred to as 'the body' i.e wheres the body, has the body been washed yet etc etc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI9Lrr1J9Sv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI9RdM6JltE/

please forgive me for anything i said wrong, if i offended you looked down on you or was rude to you please jazakAllah Khayran

may Allah swt forgive us, guide us, protect us, make us sincere and guide us to the straight path and save us from the punishment of the grave and hell Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.