/* */

PDA

View Full Version : recommend me some islamic books

Simply_Logical
12-26-2020, 06:34 PM
assalamu alaykum wa rah matullahi wa barakatuhi

so my brothers and sisters please could you recommend me some interesting books, like about tazkiyah nafs, self contemplation, this sort of thing im interested int but im open to any and everything, i consider myself a bit of a slow reader and dont read often but i'd like to spend more time reading from now on in sha Allah

my cousin recommended i reawd some books by imam al ghazzali,
he mentioned this one discipling your soul
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Al-Ghazali-.../dp/0946621438
the paperback version go for about £17-£22 roughly but i have only seen one place doing the hardback cover and thats waterstones buts its like £53 which is too much imo as its more then double the price and the only difference is that its hardback book, i do prefer hardback though as it lasts longer too imo,
https://www.waterstones.com/book/al-.../9780946621422

anyone know if its cheaper anyone else?

so yea please recommend me some islamic books please, thanks jazakAllah khayran

p.s sorry if its in the wrong section of the forum, wasnt sure where to post it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-30-2020, 12:55 AM
Walaikumasalaam

Visit www.kalamullah.com where you can download ebooks for free insha Allah. It will keep you busy for years insha Allah!!

Simply_Logical
01-05-2021, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam

Visit www.kalamullah.com where you can download ebooks for free insha Allah. It will keep you busy for years insha Allah!!
sis tbh i dont like reading online i did have a amazon kindle but that doesnt work no more, i think i want to buy actual copies of books, feels more genuine and authentic imo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.