/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how to reattain khushu in prayer

Islami.Mu'mina
12-27-2020, 06:59 AM
Can someone give advice or at least send sources?

I used to always have so much khushu, at the time I still didn't think i have enough.

Now i can never get it :(

I can't focus in prayer and I don't know why but recently I have had an extreme dislike in being emotional in prayer, it is too burdening. Sounds dumb, could be whispers. It feels weird to connect in prayer now.. I have never been an open and mushy person.. It makes me uncomfortable. But no matter what, even though I disliked being mushy and opening up to others, I still did do that in prayer. But now I cannot anymore. Even when I repent, I have the ability to put morre heart into it but I do not like to do so. I still make a genuine change to stop the sins though. There must be some kind of disease of the heart. Is this a lack of humility? I still acknowledge that I am a slave of Allah and that I must obey Him

but on top of that, I rush my prayers because i dont enjoy them anymore and I don't have the will to enjoy them for some reason.

I think this is why it has been taking much more effort for me to hold back from sin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.