/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beloved servant of Allah

Hamza1990
12-27-2020, 02:33 PM
Everyone I meet keeps telling me that I am the beloved servant of Allah. And that Allah is protecting me. I always most of the time dream of the kaba and medina. Is it Allah making them say that I am the beloved servant of Allah. In order for me to be aware of this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
المدينه
12-28-2020, 09:03 PM
اسلام عليكم
To have good dreams? الحمد لله And if people are saying such good things about you and have a good impression of you, مشالله، .you are obviously doing something right.

Is it Allah making them say so? Who knows? Allah knows and we don't. I don't know if it's good to question Allah and his doing. He dies protect you: He protects us all. But that's just my point of view.

From this and your last post it seems you are deep in your relationship to the Creator. I pray for you that it is so. I pray for you to draw all the strength you need in this life from Allah and that he may always guide you rightly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.