/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do you wear a prayer hat (topi/kufi/skull cap etc)? what colour do you like to wear?

Simply_Logical
12-28-2020, 11:42 PM
assalamu alaykum wa rah matullahi wa barakatuhu

brothers do you wear a prayer hat (topi/kufi/skull cap etc)? what colour do you like to wear?

i like to wear black and some times white but i do have a fair few with different colours too Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek,
i really like the ones that shaykh feiz muhammad from australia wears,
and on a side notice i like the way he does his amamah (turbna) too, looks easier to maintain and to wear to be honest imo

wheres the best place to get good quality skull caps which are cheap and good value for money too in the uk?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-10-2021, 04:19 PM
Walaikumasalaam

I love the turbans that these brothers are wearing masha Allah. Your clothing subhana Allah can even stop you from committing sins subhana Allah. You are less likely to commit sins if you wear a hijaab or a topi!!

Simply_Logical
01-10-2021, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam

I love the turbans that these brothers are wearing masha Allah. Your clothing subhana Allah can even stop you from committing sins subhana Allah. You are less likely to commit sins if you wear a hijaab or a topi!!

yes but dont be fooled by clothing, it can create riya (pride)

humility has to be in the heart

anyways i really like the way sheikh feiz wears his turban, very easy and convenient to tie Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

Revert alYunani
01-10-2021, 07:50 PM
i have a 3 meter long black turban like the prophet saws...i read in the sunnah the turban should be 7 times as long as the elbow,so i took it 3 meters,and there is a naration that the prophet saws was giving khutbah wearing a black turban so i got it black.....its like in the video bethechange shared,but black.....and an african topi which is needed to keep the turban better in better and to ventilate your scalp

You are less likely to commit sins if you wear a hijaab or a topi!!
subhanAllah i was thinking the same just right now!...i was thinking of diff i feel when i put the turban and the ring on compared to when i am without them..its so true

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Revert alYunani
01-10-2021, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
yes but dont be fooled by clothing, it can create riya (pride)

humility has to be in the heart

anyways i really like the way sheikh feiz wears his turban, very easy and convenient to tie Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek
you have a link of how he puts the turban?...i wear it taliban style as thats the only one i was taught,but i like this style too,is so convenient when you pray

Simply_Logical
01-10-2021, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
you have a link of how he puts the turban?...i wear it taliban style as thats the only one i was taught,but i like this style too,is so convenient when you pray
Bro I got some of these Turkish kufis

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Muslim-Ku...-/254194940499

Then I cut up one of my black imamah cloths,
Which are huge and cut it to size

Fold it up to how thick i like it, iron it and put it on in sha Allah

It's actually very simple and easy to take off put on and adjust in sha Allah

There's no videos tutorials to it it's just something I figured out by look at sheikh feiz's.tufban on his vids on YouTube tbh, hope that helps in sha Allah [emoji120][emoji56]

Simply_Logical
01-10-2021, 09:42 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Tbh I've never really tried figuring out how to tie those shemaghs like that

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.