/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Loving Prophet peace be upon him

taha_
12-30-2020, 07:04 AM
Loving Prophet peace be upon him is not the natural feeling that you feel toward parents, spouses, children. It means being obedient to him.

Saying "I love Prophet peace be upon him" does not mean you actually love him. It is your action, thst shows the signs of how much you really love Prophet peace be upon him.

If you were to shave your beard, becsuse you said "i look too old with it" then you have not loved Prophet peace be upon him. Instead you loved your body more than Prophet peace be upon him, and thus you have become obedient to it.

Aal-e-Imran 3:31

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ ٱللَّهَ فَٱتَّبِعُونِى يُحْبِبْكُمُ ٱللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْۗ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

May Allah guide us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
12-30-2020, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Loving Prophet peace be upon him is not the natural feeling that you feel toward parents, spouses, children. It means being obedient to him.

Saying "I love Prophet peace be upon him" does not mean you actually love him. It is your action, thst shows the signs of how much you really love Prophet peace be upon him.

If you were to shave your beard, becsuse you said "i look too old with it" then you have not loved Prophet peace be upon him. Instead you loved your body more than Prophet peace be upon him, and thus you have become obedient to it.

Aal-e-Imran 3:31

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ ٱللَّهَ فَٱتَّبِعُونِى يُحْبِبْكُمُ ٱللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْۗ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

May Allah guide us.
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.