/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miracle

Hamza1990
01-04-2021, 06:07 PM
Masha allah. I feel like my dua has been answered. Regarding my prolapse. As i was sitting down to
night i felt something move down and then immediately pull up. Now i feel a completely differernt sensation. Allah is great
. Wallahi. Thankyou Allah. I am ever grateful to you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
01-04-2021, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza1990
Masha allah. I feel like my dua has been answered. Regarding my prolapse. As i was sitting down to
night i felt something move down and then immediately pull up. Now i feel a completely differernt sensation. Allah is great
. Wallahi. Thankyou allah. I am ever grateful to you.
elhamdulillah!..im happy for you...can you edit the post and write Allah with capital A? please :D,it makes me a bit uncomfortable xp

Eric H
01-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Hamza1990;

An amazing story. When miracles happen like this, Allah may well call on you to do something.

Blessings
Eric

Islami.Mu'mina
01-04-2021, 08:05 PM
Allah with capital A?
its been a pet peeve of mine I'd eventually have to get used to

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding my prolapse. As i was sitting down to
night i felt something move down and then immediately pull up.
What do you mean by this, does this mean you feel better?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
01-04-2021, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
elhamdulillah!..im happy for you...can you edit the post and write Allah with capital A? please :D,it makes me a bit uncomfortable xp
Amended. Jazaka Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.