/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer requests, getting intensive psychiatric treatment

SintoDinto
01-07-2021, 07:09 PM
Going to go several hours a week, maybe more during the day or evening to a psychiatric hospital to attend group therapy and see a clinical psychologist and get supervised by a psychiatrist as my behavior such as suicidal threats and gestures and ideation and mood instability has gone too far, says my doctor, but she doesn't think it is to the level where i am about to committ suicide in an instant, called acute suicidality, so she doesnt think i should stay overnight,
rather it is a push and pull between suicidal thoughts and negative mood and good mood and getting over it, namely chronic suicidality.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-07-2021, 08:33 PM
Asalamualykum

Allah swt The Most High is with you at all times. Pleaae look after yourself and don't overthink. Everything will be okay insha Allah. Take each day as it comes. Insha Allah you will be okay.

May Allah swt give you a speedy recovery Ameen!!

Islami.Mu'mina
01-07-2021, 08:49 PM
May Allah help you, I will try to keep you in my prayers

manofIslam
01-07-2021, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
Going to go several hours a week, maybe more during the day or evening to a psychiatric hospital to attend group therapy and see a clinical psychologist and get supervised by a psychiatrist as my behavior such as suicidal threats and gestures and ideation and mood instability has gone too far, says my doctor, but she doesn't think it is to the level where i am about to committ suicide in an instant, called acute suicidality, so she doesnt think i should stay overnight,
rather it is a push and pull between suicidal thoughts and negative mood and good mood and getting over it, namely chronic suicidality.
My Dear Brother in Islam,

I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this; you're in my Du'aa, dear brother.

Please take good care.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Imraan
01-08-2021, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
Brother @SintoDinto , you and everyone else is in my prayers. pray you have a speedy recovery in sha Allah

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajiun

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.