/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dajjal and Day of Judgement!

doj
01-08-2021, 11:38 PM
Sometimes questions that are disgusting to ask pop up in my head and i think to myself i didnt ask that question did the dajjal do it?

DOJ:
I am very very very scared of the day of judgement (doj) every time i try to think of it as something maybe good i get scared and think of the complete opposite. I have nightmares of the doj is there anything that can help me feel better. I heard that people who are scared now won't be scared on the doj is that tr, if it is can you tell me whats going to happen to people who are TERRIFIED of the doj thanks for reading and please answer my question:
;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-08-2021, 11:50 PM
Asalamualykum

Don't be scared insha Allah. Replace your bad thoughts with good ones. To help you with the protection of dajaal fitna why don't you set some time aside and learn Surat Kahf off by heart? Insha Allah you willl be under Allah swt The Most High protection. Ameen.

keiv
01-09-2021, 08:01 PM
Don't look at it as a bad thing to fear that day, but rather as motivation to stay faithful. Allah will make it easy on some and hard for others.

As I understand it, a lot of the Makkan surahs focus on the hereafter (among other things) and that was for good reason. During the beginning stages of Islam, understanding Allah and the hereafter were crucial in building the foundation of people's faith, otherwise they'd easily stray away. Anyone who reflects on the descriptions given about the day of judgement should have a feeling of fear and there is nothing wrong with that. I'd be more worried about the people who don't fear that day.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.