/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling dizzy and nausea after drinking reciting water.

Adem
01-09-2021, 11:24 AM
As-salamu alaykum,

İam new on this forum iam tired all the time so i decided to do reciring water Blowimg in to water.
İ recited the following suras 72x Al-Fatiha ans 21x Ayatul Kursi after blowing those sures into the water i rubbed some on my face and sone on my neck and drinked the rest of it.

After drinking it iam feelinf dizzines and nausea i don't know if this has some explenation in islam.

İf it has please explain it thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-09-2021, 03:48 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Continue reciting surat Fatiha and Aytul Kursi insha Allah this will heal. I know it's difficult to get a doctor's appointment atm but try and get some blood tests done. You may be suffering from anaemia.

Have a look at your diet. Cut out all junk and eat plenty of veg, spinach, fruit, raisins, beetroot etc. iron rich food and eat this with citrus fruit i.e. oranges.

You have to stop eating bread, chappaties etc. As this works against us. I suffer from fatigue every day so i know the struggles!!

May Allah swt heal us Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.