/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prolapse

Hamza1990
01-10-2021, 10:34 AM
Salamu aleykum. Excuse me for saying this, however my rectum felt oddly different today and felt extremely uncomfortable. Then i heard the azan and made dua regarding my prolapse. And within seconds the uncomfortable feeling went away immediately. And i felt okay. Is this a sign from allah that i need to make dua more to allah azawajal?. Im extremely worried at the same time that something bad is going to happen. Answers will be much appreciated. Thanks. Walakum salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-10-2021, 02:16 PM
Walaikumasalaam

I think you may be ovethinking and worrying too much. Visit your doctors and let them know of your symptoms if the problem persists. Drink lots of water and plenty of exercise. Get in a habit of giving to charity as often as you can as this will protect you from harm insha Allah. Continue reciting Aytul Kursi and the 3 Quls. No harm can touch you without the permission of Allah swt.

Eric H
01-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Hamza1990;

Then i heard the azan and made dua regarding my prolapse. And within seconds the uncomfortable feeling went away immediately.
If your dua was answered so quickly, the first thing to do is to thank Allah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza1990
Im extremely worried at the same time that something bad is going to happen.
I believe that answered duas are a confirmation that Allah feels you are worthy in some way; even if you may not feel it. When Allah does something good for you, then you may well feel called to give something back in return.

May Allah bless you and those you love and care for.
Eric

manofIslam
01-10-2021, 06:46 PM
Salamu aleykum. Excuse me for saying this, however my rectum felt oddly different today and felt extremely uncomfortable. Then i heard the azan and made dua regarding my prolapse. And within seconds the uncomfortable feeling went away immediately. And i felt okay. Is this a sign from allah that i need to make dua more to allah azawajal?. Im extremely worried at the same time that something bad is going to happen. Answers will be much appreciated. Thanks. Walakum salam
I'm sorry this has happened, dear brother, but you did the right thing by making Du'aa; you're in my Du'aa, too, now.

Please take good care, Bro.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza1990
01-11-2021, 08:08 AM
Thankyou manofislam. I appreciate all your duas. Thankyou

Hamza1990
01-11-2021, 08:13 AM
Thankyou Eric. I am always making dua to Allah to protect me from musibah and calamities. And I am always making dua to Allah to protect me from the evil of this world and the evil eye of people. You touched upon a very important note that Allah feels I am worthy in some way. I truly believe this statement. Thankyou Eric for your kind words.

SoldierAmatUllah
01-11-2021, 09:23 AM
May Allah protect our bro Hamza!Aameen

Hamza1990
01-11-2021, 10:37 AM
Ameen sister. Thankyou for all your support.

MazharShafiq
01-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Walaikumasalaam

May Allah bless you and those you love and care for.

manofIslam
01-11-2021, 04:52 PM
Thankyou manofislam. I appreciate all your duas. Thankyou
You're very welcome, Bro.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!