/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and Salah

doll
01-10-2021, 02:21 PM
Salam, I was wondering if there is a way i can overcome laziness to pray. I love Allah so much and i never want to disappoint Him. Lately Alhamdullilah, i have been back on track with praying but my biggest fear is me losing myself and not being able to pray due to my laziness. Especially due to the fact that i am in lockdown and in my house 24/7, i have become so much more laid-back and lazy. Thank you :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Walaikumasalaam

I think all of us can experience laziness at some point in our lives especially when you lead an inactive life! The key is consistency. The key is to not think shall i pray or shall i not pray? Shall i get up or not get up? Just get up and pray. Don't entertain such thoughts. Don't bother giving yourself 5 mins more or 10mins more. Just hear the azaan and pray.

The more you overcome these thoughts, the more you pray in your difficult times, the easier it will get insha Allah. Once you've established a routine and you are in the habit of praying insha Allah you will do it automatically.

Another factor which may help is to surround yourself with people who are prayer conscious. You will automatically pray with them insha Allah. Take a look at your surroundings and put reminders around your house that will remind you of Allah swt!!

May Allah swt make it easy for you Ameen.

doj
01-10-2021, 03:03 PM
Salam Doll, Even if you feel tired in the morning to pray fajr, stand up and do wudu and you will feel so active at 6 am in the morning. Yes if you are a beginner itwill be very hard to do so but think of all the things jannah has waiting for you. If you think about it, it will just make it harder get up and pray fajr or any prayer that is nearby.

The message is, Allah {swt} will always be within your reach ask him for forgiveness and you will feel so much joy.

doll
01-10-2021, 03:13 PM
Thank you so much this has helped a lot. May Allah bless you Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doj
01-10-2021, 03:15 PM
Thank you :statisfie

BeTheChange
01-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Mufti Menk will be live in 98mins talking about this very topic. Please tune in!!

MazharShafiq
01-11-2021, 02:33 PM
May Allah swt make it easy for you Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.