/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I Get Some Help? It Was An Honest Mistake

UnknownHunter
01-12-2021, 02:46 PM
I was watching a show, right? And then out of nowhere I just said something that I shouldn't have said. It was an honest mistake, it just got repeated in my mind twice, I didn't say it out loud but then it was in my mind, my intentions weren't bad and I was pretty normal, but this is why they call this thing Satan, it bothers you out of nowhere and makes you commit sin. I did apologize to Allah SWT immediately after I had thought of such a thing, by saying astaghfirullah almost 50 times I think.
I am 14, I didn't mean it intentionally it has never happened before, it happened out of nowhere and happened once or twice in my mind. So back to my question, my dear reader if you are reading this and if you can answer, then I request you do so. Will I get punished or did I commit a major sin? It was an honest mistake but I am interested in knowing the exact answer, as I mentioned I did beg for forgiveness and as they Allah SWT is very merciful but I just want an answer as it would rest my soul and cleanse my mind. Thank you very very much.

And at last of course Allah knows the best, he is the greatest.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
01-12-2021, 03:08 PM
You are not held accountable for any wrong thought you have as long as you do not intentionally think of this thought. So always ward away bad thoughts.

Will you get punished? You can't expect us to give you an answer. It depends on whether Allah forgives you or not

Allah SWT is very merciful
You seem like you already understand what the answer may be

Allah SWT is very merciful but I just want an answer as it would rest my soul and cleanse my mind. Thank you very very much.

Many people come here to confess their sins so that they can get reassurance from us that Allah will forgive them. You do not need any direct answer to it from us. You can only find it in yourself otherwise you will never be reassured that you can trust in Allah's promises of forgiveness. The only way to get the answer to your question is to put your full trust in Allah and seek his forgiveness, knowing that he is the Most Merciful

Humans sin, and then they repent

BeTheChange
01-12-2021, 06:07 PM
Asalamualykum

Do not worry. Well done for being consciously aware of your thoughts and holding yourself accountable!!

Be careful of what you watch especially if they trigger bad thoughts.

UnknownHunter
01-14-2021, 04:36 PM
My dear readers and the people who replied, thank you very much for your reply. It means the world to me, may Allah grant you all access to Heaven. Other than that I have a very request to make, you see I have total faith in Allah SWT, there is no denying that I know that he is the most merciful and the best in the whole universe, however I am trying to figure out a fix for this problem that I have gotten. They definitely say that Allah SWT tests those whom he loves, and it is certainly true no doubts, but I was wondering that after my sinful mistake and my apologizes I have been trying to get my mind off the thing. However I am unable to and it keeps repeating in my mind even when I am trying to distract myself but sometimes it just comes out of nowhere and repeats in my mind :(. I am very scared, worried and begging for mercy I really don't want to be committing sins, I swear that I am trying my hardest not to do it and not doing it purposefully, how should I control it? Any strategies, please I beg you share it with me I am in desperate need of it. I really don't want to sin and ruin my relationship with Allah SWT :(. Help me please. Thank you. Looking for answers fast.

Allah is the best and he knows the best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
01-14-2021, 07:54 PM
Asalamualykum

You've made the first step by acknowledging your sin. The second step is to put barriers in place to help you overcome your sin. I guess it depends on you as an individual and what the nature of the sin is. For example if you are gambling and wasting your money a wise person would ask a close family member to manage thier finances for them and they can be given an allowance for daily expenditure etc.

Put barriers in place to STOP you from committing that sin. Only you will know what works for you. You may benefit from seeking professional islamic counselling. See how you get on.

Don't give up trying!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.