/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praying:

doll
01-14-2021, 07:09 PM
Salaam,

I have recently started praying 5 times a day but today it just didnt work for me. I am going back to my old self and I do not like it. Please can you tell me ways to go back again. Thank you for revertalyuni for being such a nice person and commenting on my posts and giving me motivation and thank you to everyone who has been commenting generous and helpful things. Also, is there any videos on how to not look back but go forward thank you.

Doll:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-14-2021, 07:25 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Do you have an azaan speaker at home? Having the call to prayer i.e. azaan in your home brings a lot of barakah but more importantly reminds you to pray.

Keep fighting your nafs. Keep trying. Keep praying even if you miss waking up for fajar. Don't wipe off the full day. Pray the rest of your prayers. It is very nornal to revert back to your old habits but if you keep continuing with your new habits insha Allah it will become your new habit.

Hold yourself accountable at the end of the day and identify what you need to improve on? What you have inproved on? Your goals and aims etc. Allah swt loves the deeds which are consistent so even if it is a baby step in your eyes keep doing that good deed. Focus on your salaah as this is faraz. Compulsory and this is the key' to improving your relationship with Allah swt. Consistent prayers will do wonders for your emaan and you will think twice, thrice and many times before you commit sins. Subhana Allah.

I love brother's Hoblos advice. He is very passionate Masha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.