/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lessons Learnt from Trials -Please Contribute

SoldierAmatUllah
01-14-2021, 07:38 PM
Bismillah-

Alhamdulillah!

A thread to post about our Learnings from our trials over years that brought relief whether for short time or pure relief from trials .Let it benefit your Muslim brothers & sisters,InshAllah!

#1- Don't lose tawakkul as those who trust Him gets the brightest days in dunya&hereafter both.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-14-2021, 07:45 PM
Jazaka Allah for starting this thread. Very much needed!

Narrated `Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."

SoldierAmatUllah
01-14-2021, 08:19 PM
#2-Good Thoughts About Allah

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:

“Verily, thinking well about Allah is a part of the excellent worship of Allah.”

Sunan al-Tirmidhī

BeTheChange
01-14-2021, 08:29 PM
The more one is afflicted by calamity and pain the more they are loved by Allah swt. We are tested according to the strength of our emaan!!

I like the saying. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable! Subhana Allah. Sums up dunya!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Islami.Mu'mina
01-14-2021, 09:43 PM
InshaAllah I will try to contribute more to this one eventually. We should all share some things we've learned throughout our own trials

Here's one I'll start off with that relates to the one above

Take everything in life as a test and trial. Even the littlest things (or they may be little in your eyes). We should all strive to improve on our sins, these are our tests as well.

But along with that, I've learned that in order to be a good Muslim who stays away from sins and gets closer to Allah, you need to have DISCIPLINE. We need to strengthen our minds so that we are satisfied with less. We shouldn't always stay in our comfort zone, but move outside of it and become more simple in our way of living life.

Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!
We should apply this to our daily habits as well so we can learn to survive our trials. Change your habits. Change the way you eat, sleep, think.. Small changes in habits (which can actually be hard to change) are ways to improve ourselves as Muslims. And do it all for the sake of Allah.

Are you always wasting your time laying in bed on your smartphone.. Or always taking naps?? Change that as well. Learn to be up and active, always using your time for good things

The best way of improving your self discipline is forcing yourself to be disciplined when you LEAST want it. This is why we should learn to apply it to our simple daily habits. Challenge yourself more and more so you are satisfied with less and less

(not to the point where you are doing dangerous things)

SoldierAmatUllah
01-15-2021, 03:21 AM
#3-Waiting to see good dreams every now&then,brought me relief over years.Alhamdulillah!

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat." They asked, "What are Al-Mubashshirat?" He replied, "The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings).

-Sahih Bukhari

Flos
01-16-2021, 02:03 AM
Bismillah

I have learned a lot... I'd been through a lot: poverty, hunger, illness, war, calamities, loneliness... Some years of constant and same struggles...

First thing - Although all of those were super hard to go through, in the end I'd be grateful for it. I would get something amazing and everything would make perfect sense.

I also learned that we wouldn't appreciate what we have without suffering. If you're ill then you appreciate health. If you're hungry, you appreciate any kind of food. It's like if there wasn't night we would never know what's light...

I learned to trust Allah truly. He's like my best friend, my rescue, my safe place. While I was going through all those moments I felt Allah closer than ever and knew it's all ok.

I learned that as soon as something bad happens, it's Allah's call to get closer to Him. We, often, forget Allah when we have everything: money, food, clothes, a lot of friends...

There was one moment when I felt my heart is going away from Allah because I had everything, I decided to spend a night with Allah and guess what - Allah gave me small hardship. I figured it was only to give me a push for the decision I made and to make me closer.

SoldierAmatUllah
01-16-2021, 06:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Bismillah

I have learned a lot... I'd been through a lot: poverty, hunger, illness, war, calamities, loneliness... Some years of constant and same struggles...

First thing - Although all of those were super hard to go through, in the end I'd be grateful for it. I would get something amazing and everything would make perfect sense.

I also learned that we wouldn't appreciate what we have without suffering. If you're ill then you appreciate health. If you're hungry, you appreciate any kind of food. It's like if there wasn't night we would never know what's light...

I learned to trust Allah truly. He's like my best friend, my rescue, my safe place. While I was going through all those moments I felt Allah closer than ever and knew it's all ok.

I learned that as soon as something bad happens, it's Allah's call to get closer to Him. We, often, forget Allah when we have everything: money, food, clothes, a lot of friends...

There was one moment when I felt my heart is going away from Allah because I had everything, I decided to spend a night with Allah and guess what - Allah gave me small hardship. I figured it was only to give me a push for the decision I made and to make me closer.
Keep us all in duas,please

Ya Allah,show mercy to us all!

Eric H
01-16-2021, 11:57 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Flos;

Amazing, and with this attitude you can only become kinder, stronger and more caring.

May Allah bless you on your journey.
Eric

Flos
01-16-2021, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Flos;

Amazing, and with this attitude you can only become kinder, stronger and more caring.

Eric
Thank you Eric :)

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
Keep us all in duas,please

Ya Allah,show mercy to us all!
I actually am keeping everyone in my duas - whole Ummah :)

SoldierAmatUllah
01-16-2021, 01:48 PM
No need to mention my trials .

Eric H
01-16-2021, 04:03 PM
Greetings and peace be with you SoldierAmatUllah;

my feelings that kill me is fear of ALLAH & fears of hereafter
The fear of Allah is the start of wisdom. If you have no fear of Allah, then you would give in to all your temptations.

'm considering hospitalization in a mental Institute as I can't do anything anymore,I'm under too much trials beyond scope.
Your own personal track record for getting through really rough days has been 100% so far. You are still here today and that’s pretty good.

Every struggle you have had in life; has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.

I don’t think people realize how much strength it takes to pull yourself out of a dark place mentally. So if you have done that today or any other day, I am proud of you.

May allah bless you on your journey.

Eric

Flos
01-16-2021, 04:17 PM
I could share more about what I've learned. I was also afflicted with sihir&possession. I figured by time, which is fully true is that as long as you don't give any power to anyone else but Allah, nothing can happen to you. The sihir fades away. Also, as our Prophet saws was afflicted to it, too - it was a lesson to all of us - He received Falaq and Nnas suras. Trust me that's enough. Just ignore symptoms of sihir or possession, say out loud "La hawla we la kuwwate ila billah" with strength and ask Allah to protect you. Recite Falaq and Nnas and go live with your regular life.

Also, as Allah said He'd give us more if we're grateful - be grateful for everything in the past, present and not just typical material things like food, clothes... think of even your teeth. If you lost a tooth, thank Allah for giving it to you anyway for it served well to your life. Thank Him for air and ability to breath - COVID taught us how precious is to be able to breath. Water you drink, cook with, wash with...every single thing.

Repent a lot, since Allah loves that so much.

Make loads of duas and be aware that there's no impossibly thing in this world, for Allah it's just kun fa yakun

Don't overthink. The overthinking causes anxiety and anxiety leads to depression and dark thoughts. Overthinking brings a lot of "what if" and for this there is always a dua :)

SoldierAmatUllah
01-16-2021, 04:30 PM
I have to Reiterate :

I have tried it all,all deeds & patience upon my afflictions.

I'm not possesed or under sihr!Much proves it.I feel it's a kinda trial I shouldn't talk about except for keeping hope in a miracle which I saw in my dream!

I'm sorry to have disturbed the thread though!

Lift up your head high
I'm not giving up so easily
As Allah is always Forgiving & Generous
More than me & my generosity!
Thanks be for ALLAH Alone
Gratitude does not bring helplessness
Sadaqah guarantees freedom from trials
Love is in breeze
And life blooms Forever in the mercy&favours of Allah!

Takbeer!

Flos
01-16-2021, 04:33 PM
I have to Reiterate :

I have tried it all,all deeds & patience upon my afflictions.

I'm not possesed or under sihr!Much proves it.I feel it's a kinda trial I shouldn't talk about except for keeping hope in a miracle which I saw in my dream!

I'm sorry to have disturbed the thread though!

Lift up your head high
I'm not giving up so easily
As Allah is always Forgiving & Generous
More than me & my generosity!
Thanks be for ALLAH Alone
Gratitude does not bring helplessness
Sadaqah guarantees freedom from trials
Love is in breeze
And life blooms Forever in the mercy&favours of Allah!

Takbeer!
Just a question - were you imprisoned for real and tortured or is that some kind of figure of speech?

SoldierAmatUllah
01-16-2021, 04:52 PM
Leave my problems-let's contribute to the thread, InshaAllah

Revert alYunani
01-16-2021, 06:22 PM
1.What i learnt was that will happen what Allah wants,not matter what i do and how much i cry about it.No matter if the whole world gathered together,it will happen what Allah wants,when Allah wants.Qadr is real and theres no escaping from it.
2.Allah guides whom he wills,and only Allah guides the heart.
3.Relax and get yourself together.There is no better option then just to stay calm and have sabr.
4.Whoever fears Allah,Allah will make him a way out,it may be now or tomorrow or after 1000 years,but Allah will make him a way out.
5.that im a bad muslim

Don't overthink. The overthinking causes anxiety and anxiety leads to depression and dark thoughts. Overthinking brings a lot of "what if" and for this there is always a dua
that is my biggest problem,the source of all my anxiety lol.My mind is a factory of what ifs.

Why dont you guys tell about your trial too,how ti was,how it started,how it ended and what you learnt from it? Itd be nice to read about it and how it ended,not just the lesson

Flos
01-16-2021, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
1.What i learnt was that will happen what Allah wants,not matter what i do and how much i cry about it.No matter if the whole world gathered together,it will happen what Allah wants,when Allah wants.Qadr is real and theres no escaping from it.
2.Allah guides whom he wills,and only Allah guides the heart.
3.Relax and get yourself together.There is no better option then just to stay calm and have sabr.
4.Whoever fears Allah,Allah will make him a way out,it may be now or tomorrow or after 1000 years,but Allah will make him a way out.
5.that im a bad muslim

that is my biggest problem,the source of all my anxiety lol.My mind is a factory of what ifs.

Why dont you guys tell about your trial too,how ti was,how it started,how it ended and what you learnt from it? Itd be nice to read about it and how it ended,not just the lesson
For the number 1. - yeah, it's true but you can make it changed through the dua. Trust me! I used to get to something very hard, or see it on horizon and just a sincere dua with followed actions (different, depends on situation) the worst thing never happens. In 99% times, Allah is giving us hardships only to make us get closer to Him. There are many steps and ways for this. Sometimes He teaches you about tawakul, sometimes about taqwa, or whatever. Sometimes you have a question about life or Islam in general and Allah gives you a lesson. I wanted to have full tawakul, He gave me hardship after hardship until I finally learned. I could choose to learn it in a different way, but I didn't. I could make a dua to Him, asking Him to teach me tawakul through books and inspiration, but I didn't. Now I know. Sometimes we just get excited with worldly life and forget about Akhirah. Then out of love, He does something to make us back and closer to Him. You can always feel it.
Last time I had a question about Islam. And I felt I'd learn it through life examples - meaning hardships. I just made a dua and now I'm not facing any hardships.

Revert alYunani
01-16-2021, 07:42 PM
I wanted to have full tawakul, He gave me hardship after hardship until I finally learned. I could choose to learn it in a different way, but I didn't. I could make a dua to Him, asking Him to teach me tawakul through books and inspiration, but I didn't. Now I know. Sometimes we just get excited with worldly life and forget about Akhirah. Then out of love, He does something to make us back and closer to Him. You can always feel it.
Thank you so much for reminding me of this.It is another lesson i wanted to mention.Be careful what you wish for.How you make the duaa.I always made duaa to Allah to make me love Him and to make me from those whom He loves.But i didnt know that smth like this doesnt come in one second.In order for me to reach that level i need huge iman,and i need to go through harsh tests and trials like gold in the furnace,i need to be purified.

And yes you are right about everything else.Ive noticed it too.And all the hardships and tests are for our own good.

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reports that Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:
‘When a person does not have enough good deeds to reach a certain level in Jannah, but Allah Ta’ala wants him to attain that level, then Allah Ta’ala tests him and puts him through difficult trials so that Allah may make him reach that level (in Jannah)’
(Sahih Ibn Hibban; Al Ihsan, Hadith: 2908)

Eric H
01-16-2021, 07:52 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Revert alYunani;

Why dont you guys tell about your trial too
In 2011 I had tests done for cancer, about a month later the doctor phoned and said he urgently wanted to see me, it was non – Hodgkin Lymphoma. This was a name I recognised, our friend had this cancer, and died a few months later. Being told I had cancer was out of my hands, there was nothing I could do about it. But I still had choices; I could dictate how the cancer was going to affect my mind and my ability to cope with the news.

A few minutes after putting the phone down; I prayed for the wisdom, strength and peace to do God’s will, whether the cancer was a death sentence, or just an inconvenience. I can only say that from the moment of making this prayer, I have experienced a profound sense of peace, and the thought of cancer has never troubled me for a moment.

Cancer could be a truly worrying process, you wait a month or two for appointments, you wait for the results, and you wait for more appointments. I have never once prayed for healing, at the age of 62, the prayer for healing seemed too complicated, it might or might not be my time to go. Recognising this profound sense of peace comes from God, gives me reason to be thankful.

In the spirit of taking the risk to put all our trust in Allah.
Eric

Flos
01-16-2021, 08:11 PM
Thank you so much for reminding me of this.It is another lesson i wanted to mention.Be careful what you wish for.How you make the duaa.I always made duaa to Allah to make me love Him and to make me from those whom He loves.But i didnt know that smth like this doesnt come in one second.In order for me to reach that level i need huge iman,and i need to go through harsh tests and trials like gold in the furnace,i need to be purified.

And yes you are right about everything else.Ive noticed it too.And all the hardships and tests are for our own good.

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reports that Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:
‘When a person does not have enough good deeds to reach a certain level in Jannah, but Allah Ta’ala wants him to attain that level, then Allah Ta’ala tests him and puts him through difficult trials so that Allah may make him reach that level (in Jannah)’
(Sahih Ibn Hibban; Al Ihsan, Hadith: 2908)
Oh about love for Allah. I'm always scared to say it out loud no matter how I feel. We get so many trials. Allah is so jealous and needs proofs of what we're saying.

But once I said to Allah - I can't hold this feeling for myself anymore. Please don't test me, I know I can never fulfill my duties... So I started saying it. More than that, While taking shower I write I <3 Allah on a cabin's glass. After some time, many months later, I was going through something (depression) and as depressed person I said something like "no one loves me". That day I went to a shower cabin and on opposite side I found finger - written I <3 (My name) - and I live alone

- - - Updated - - -

In 2011 I had tests done for cancer, about a month later the doctor phoned and said he urgently wanted to see me, it was non – Hodgkin Lymphoma. This was a name I recognised, our friend had this cancer, and died a few months later. Being told I had cancer was out of my hands, there was nothing I could do about it. But I still had choices; I could dictate how the cancer was going to affect my mind and my ability to cope with the news.

A few minutes after putting the phone down; I prayed for the wisdom, strength and peace to do God’s will, whether the cancer was a death sentence, or just an inconvenience. I can only say that from the moment of making this prayer, I have experienced a profound sense of peace, and the thought of cancer has never troubled me for a moment.

Cancer could be a truly worrying process, you wait a month or two for appointments, you wait for the results, and you wait for more appointments. I have never once prayed for healing, at the age of 62, the prayer for healing seemed too complicated, it might or might not be my time to go. Recognising this profound sense of peace comes from God, gives me reason to be thankful.

Eric
Wow, great story! Do you still have cancer?

And yeah, I make duas until I feel the exact peace you're talking about. It's beautiful

Eric H
01-16-2021, 09:01 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Flos,

Wow, great story! Do you still have cancer?
I discharged myself from the hospital after about a year or so. I am now 71, so I know I am going to die from something in the not too distant future. It might or might not be cancer, that is in the hands of God.

And yeah, I make duas until I feel the exact peace you're talking about. It's beautiful
The peace that can only come from God is beyond our understanding. It is a peace that in our own hearts, we know we should not really be experiencing; rather we should be feeling worry anxiety and fear.

Eric.

Revert alYunani
01-16-2021, 11:16 PM

Eric
Thank you for sharing your story with me Eric.I long for the day when you will be muslim.I cant wait for it.You are a step away from heaven,i cant wait for you to take that step.
God is God,wether you are a christian or hindu,buddist,pagan,etc,remember the devil was already a sinner when he asked Allah to give him time,and Allah gave him time.Prayer that is directed to God is never unheard.Keep being patient and fighting,and there will be way more reasons to be thankful,i assure you of that.
You are not taking any risk to put all your trust in Allah.Whether this is the best choice you have to put your trust in.
And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.
Quran 65:3

That day I went to a shower cabin and on opposite side I found finger - written I <3 (My name) - and I live alone
wow wow im i understanding wrong or?...So you always write in the shower cabin I love Allah but that day you went to the cabin and found 'I love (your name)'??? and you live alone but it wasnt you who wrote it?? is this what im understanding?

Dont worry about people loving you.I totally understand how you feel because i have had very hard childhood and especially my teen years were full of depression,anxiety and humiliation.I have tried to kill myself when i was 8 years old lol.And then when i became muslim not even my family loved me.But trust me when i say this,all you need is the love of Allah,thats all you need.You know the hadith,if Allah loves you He will cause the angels and people on earth to love you.This is something i see it myself.Since I stop caring who loves me or who doesnt love me,and my relationship with Allah comes first,everybody loves me lol.The more i feel im going closer to Allah and i feel my iman increase,the more people love me.I have brothers who tell me they get happy when they see me,they feel good just by seeing me.And i am a bad muslim,imagine if i was the kind that Allah loves.Be the kind of muslim that Allah loves and everybody would love you,but you wont even be in need of their love.

Flos
01-17-2021, 01:05 AM
wow wow im i understanding wrong or?...So you always write in the shower cabin I love Allah but that day you went to the cabin and found 'I love (your name)'??? and you live alone but it wasnt you who wrote it?? is this what im understanding?
Yes, you understood it correctly

Dont worry about people loving you.I totally understand how you feel because i have had very hard childhood and especially my teen years were full of depression,anxiety and humiliation.I have tried to kill myself when i was 8 years old lol.And then when i became muslim not even my family loved me.But trust me when i say this,all you need is the love of Allah,thats all you need.You know the hadith,if Allah loves you He will cause the angels and people on earth to love you.This is something i see it myself.Since I stop caring who loves me or who doesnt love me,and my relationship with Allah comes first,everybody loves me lol.The more i feel im going closer to Allah and i feel my iman increase,the more people love me.I have brothers who tell me they get happy when they see me,they feel good just by seeing me.And i am a bad muslim,imagine if i was the kind that Allah loves.Be the kind of muslim that Allah loves and everybody would love you,but you wont even be in need of their love.
It was just state of my depression mind about not being loved. I know what you mean... When I healed depression I've seen things differently. I wasn't really loved, but the waswasas made me believe it.
Yeah, when Allah loves you then everyone does. I see it with children, animals and so many ppl told me I'm a lovable person. It's so amazing. I'm also not so good Muslimah and I can't imagine what my life would be if I were. Allah is so generous.

SoldierAmatUllah
01-17-2021, 07:26 AM
Oh about love for Allah. I'm always scared to say it out loud no matter how I feel. We get so many trials. Allah is so jealous and needs proofs of what we're saying.
Haha,yrs ago I used to post miraculous kinda stuff on Twitter about my life & I got tonnes of trials afterwards,tonnes!Each&everything collided-& that's because ALLAH needs proofs!

It's better to not proclaim it aloud as in Surah Ankaboot:2

"Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: “We believe,” and will not be tested."

Claim love of Allah & meet trials!

Oh Allah-please let us live&die upon Your Love♡

SoldierAmatUllah
01-17-2021, 09:30 AM
#3-I feel hopeful in my trials to see other muslim bros& sisters in similar situations & same kinda good dreams.I feel hopeful when they say we got outta trials & got blessed with beautiful rewards!

Alhamdulillah he Rabbil Aalameen!

SoldierAmatUllah
01-30-2021, 07:56 AM
#5- ALLAH is Most Forgiving,so do tawba,good deeds&don't lose hope of forgiveness &mess up your deeds with bad thoughts about ALLAH!

SoldierAmatUllah
04-14-2021, 06:00 AM
Ok,so I don't keep my stories of my horrible trials on the forums for long as I feel it's from Allah that I should delete them & not horrify people.But,

I am noticing that the more I don't talk of all this bottled up in my heart the more I suffer & the fear of provoking fitan kills me.So what's the ruling on this?I need personal advice so badly,I want to shout it all but I fear causing fitan as thousands of people read these forums.Im so sick of this whole DRAMA that I'm going through since 18 years.Im unable to even move around without ease.Too much torture.No dua& no Quran ,no SADQAH,nothing has ANY effect.Why am I going through this?

Only few good dreams is not .I have tried so hard staying on deen along with live tortures as azaab from Allah .Some of my trials matches with others,some dreams but the real story is uff- Extreme Pain!

I fail to see Rahm.Neither on myself nor for my deeds that were done with so much of pain & under torture.Everyday,it's torment from morning to evening.Souch fears full day,eating tranquilizers to escape.I tried to escape into bit of laxing in deen but Allah Punished me so hard

What exactly is He expecting from poor me? I'm so careful to not oppress people & because of tonnes of terrible trials,I commit sins as no one's angel here.

The fitan of Duhayma has eaten me up.I swear I need help, someone who can listen to me & explain the violent trials,I WANT to ESCAPE this azaab!

iammuslim98
04-15-2021, 09:10 AM
Aoa. I have always been a firm believer in dua.. i used to think, that it is just a matter of asking Allah and Allah will grant it. For the last few years, I also performing salalh without missing any. And stuck on to the dua. As a result, i lost really good opportunities because i felt if I want it and go for another option thenit would mean i didnt want it thst bad earlier. As i clung on to dua, i saw the things i wanted getting further and farther away. Heck, i did dua and the very next day i lost it.
So i stopped doing dua. And let me tell you something.i have never felt lighter. I do not have wishful thinking, irrational hopes attached with Allah anymore. I have realised fate is inevitable. God does not change it.so no use in begging only to regret later.
Try this approach. Perhaps u will feel better

Ümit
04-15-2021, 09:36 AM
I was perhaps 10 years old (about 30 years back) On sundays, I had to go to the mosque for Islaam lessons. One day we've been taught how to be muezzin during salaat. So one of the salaats we had no muezzin...my grandpa suddenly yelled that I could do it, because I learnt it recently...I was totally embarrased, and felt totally uncomfortable...but did it anyways.
Even made a few mistakes during salaat. I was so mad at my grandpa that he just threw me in cold water just like that...on my way out of the mosque I wanted to call my mother to complain about him.

There was a telephone booth nearby with a payphone in it back then. The lady in front of me was a bit in a hurry and she threw so much money in the payphone that after she hung up, she could not get all the money out...on her way out she quickly told me I could keep the money if I could get it out.

It took me a few minutes, but I managed to get about 10 guilders out of the phone (about 5 euro's) and was very happy...and knew instantly that it was a sign of Allah to me that I did well.

I didn't call my mother...

SoldierAmatUllah
04-15-2021, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa. I have always been a firm believer in dua.. i used to think, that it is just a matter of asking Allah and Allah will grant it. For the last few years, I also performing salalh without missing any. And stuck on to the dua. As a result, i lost really good opportunities because i felt if I want it and go for another option thenit would mean i didnt want it thst bad earlier. As i clung on to dua, i saw the things i wanted getting further and farther away. Heck, i did dua and the very next day i lost it.
So i stopped doing dua. And let me tell you something.i have never felt lighter. I do not have wishful thinking, irrational hopes attached with Allah anymore. I have realised fate is inevitable. God does not change it.so no use in begging only to regret later.
Try this approach. Perhaps u will feel better
Sister,this exactly is your test,trust me.You shouldn't give up so easily.
Take my case,my saying Alhamdulilah brings loss of blessings,I'm scared to say this.

When I enjoin good,it gets away from me, whatever I was doing,it's not in my reach to do again & etc

Listen up,it's duhayma times, people are sorted into Momin & kafir in the end by their keeping away from fitan mongering & doubts.

Smile& let go, Believe dear!

iammuslim98
04-15-2021, 05:46 PM
Sister,this exactly is your test,trust me.You shouldn't give up so easily.
Take my case,my saying Alhamdulilah brings loss of blessings,I'm scared to say this.

When I enjoin good,it gets away from me, whatever I was doing,it's not in my reach to do again & etc

Listen up,it's duhayma times, people are sorted into Momin & kafir in the end by their keeping away from fitan mongering & doubts.

Smile& let go, Believe dear!

Aoa. Same is here.i thank Allah and He takes the things away from me. I make dua.he takes it away. Fate is inevitable. So why live on wistful thinking. That Allah cares.

Revert alYunani
04-15-2021, 06:14 PM
I dont wanna sound mean but you guys (dont want to point fingers at some) need to really get some knowledge and search more.

You know exactly why Allah takes things away. If you learnt and knew why He takes them away youd bow down and say alhamdulillah. Its very scary to live in this way. I dont know how do you live, knowing there is a Creator who controls everything and when you thank Him He takes things away. Thats totally scary and hopeless and good news for all that is NOT true!.
Allah is the most merciful and the cares more about you than you care about yourself so please use your time to reflect and learn more for your own good!
Allah says if you are grateful i will give you more, yet you guys say Allah takes things away when i say elhamdulillah,subhanAllah I am shocked to have read this tbh.

iammuslim98
04-15-2021, 08:00 PM
I dont wanna sound mean but you guys (dont want to point fingers at some) need to really get some knowledge and search more.

You know exactly why Allah takes things away. If you learnt and knew why He takes them away youd bow down and say alhamdulillah. Its very scary to live in this way. I dont know how do you live, knowing there is a Creator who controls everything and when you thank Him He takes things away. Thats totally scary and hopeless and good news for all that is NOT true!.
Allah is the most merciful and the cares more about you than you care about yourself so please use your time to reflect and learn more for your own good!
Allah says if you are grateful i will give you more, yet you guys say Allah takes things away when i say elhamdulillah,subhanAllah I am shocked to have read this tbh.

Aoa. Dear brother, you are right. We are not perfect. We sin. Sometimes intentionally, sometimes ignorantly. Does that mean until we become like the prophets: 100 pc free of sin, our duas wil go unanswered?
I speak from heart, and my truth. I am too scared to do dua. It has come down to this. I am a sinner i know. I have heen a bad daughter. A bad sister. A bad friend. At times a bad muslimah. But im only human. I seek forgiveness and try not to repeat my sin, but sometimes unintentionally i do.. Is that why z Allah take everything away?

Revert alYunani
04-16-2021, 03:24 AM
Aoa. Dear brother, you are right. We are not perfect. We sin. Sometimes intentionally, sometimes ignorantly. Does that mean until we become like the prophets: 100 pc free of sin, our duas wil go unanswered?
I speak from heart, and my truth. I am too scared to do dua. It has come down to this. I am a sinner i know. I have heen a bad daughter. A bad sister. A bad friend. At times a bad muslimah. But im only human. I seek forgiveness and try not to repeat my sin, but sometimes unintentionally i do.. Is that why z Allah take everything away?
Alaikum salam

Please dont reach in your own conclusions until you learn more. Just a simple google search and you can see
everywhere that it says that the duaa is always accepted unless you hasten it. There are three ways the duaa is accepted, you either get what you want or it becomes as a barrier for a calamity that was going to fall on you, or you see it in the day of judgement.
There are many reasons why Allah takes things away. I cant list them all and im not the right person to answer this question, but elhamdulillah internet is filled with posts and articles and videos about whatever question you have so just search.
The choice is yours,if you wanna learn more and trust Allah when making duaa or keep thinking bad about it. How would you feel when youd be in the day of judgement and see all the other people getting reward for the duaas they made. Youd wish you went back and start making duaa everyday and not hasten it.

SoldierAmatUllah
04-16-2021, 04:58 AM
Bro,you do not understand that its a big trial.Things are happening to some or many.Its all trials.Things settle down too.

Please do not misunderstand as i.do nt act ingrate or undermine the good from Allah.

I have read alot already on gratitude

Either give a detailed understanding on this fitan that includes that when ever we try toget closer to our Rabb,things become a storm that lea es people woth this idea to be lax & not get into depth.
Its a huge trial & some authentic ulema can explain it,those with great knowledge

Again its part of fitan duhayma!

SoldierAmatUllah
04-16-2021, 06:19 AM

If it happened to you,then an answr from you will be weighty.Only if u live it!all this is happening in fitan Duhayma around the world not just me & i said i dont want to spread fitan ,so i dont tell what i suffer nor interest .Stay away from Talking in fitan without knowledge .

I have beautiful dreams of relief too but some days can be very trying if its been already long.

I know its just a trial for all of us & we need to make dua anyway with focus or at times just repeat it if we having doubts. Allah is Merciful &the reward in the end is marvellous,Aameen

Big Fact: People have issues, many have & many lives settled

iammuslim98
04-16-2021, 06:52 AM
Alaikum salam

Please dont reach in your own conclusions until you learn more. Just a simple google search and you can see
everywhere that it says that the duaa is always accepted unless you hasten it. There are three ways the duaa is accepted, you either get what you want or it becomes as a barrier for a calamity that was going to fall on you, or you see it in the day of judgement.
There are many reasons why Allah takes things away. I cant list them all and im not the right person to answer this question, but elhamdulillah internet is filled with posts and articles and videos about whatever question you have so just search.
The choice is yours,if you wanna learn more and trust Allah when making duaa or keep thinking bad about it. How would you feel when youd be in the day of judgement and see all the other people getting reward for the duaas they made. Youd wish you went back and start making duaa everyday and not hasten it.

Aoa. I ve read and done extensive study on this. Everywhere there is these things dua is accpeted in one of 3 ways, dua should not be hastened and etc. I wrote earlier i used to be a firm believer in dua. Just do it was my approach. If you keep knocking at ur friends door, everyday 5 times a day, and they dont answr u are bound to get disheartened. So why waste ur time in dua while we can easily accept fate. Take my last 2 yrs as an example. If i hadn't relied on dua unrealistically i would have been in a much better and happier place right now. I might not even be on any platform looking to distract my mind. I am also aware of the temporary nature of this world. I am aware that i am the biggest sinner in this world.. I try to stay on the right path but fail miserablu sometimes. Bit this isn't my concern. My only disappointment is my unrealistic and surreal faith i had in dua.

SoldierAmatUllah
04-16-2021, 08:39 AM
I must say the fitan of end times are very scary.The best becoming worst
By Allah,those who observe events, trials of Ummah & individual trials know it.

The cure is knowledge,dua& keeping hope

Bro Revert Yunani,yes its true we all lack in knowledge but we need advice with hikmah knowing our situation, our efforts ,our past or future hopes

You see its been years of people's struggle & people have been reading Islamic texts too with Duhayma fitan ,people feel hopeless as things take time to settle down & they do if we look around others.Sometimes we meed a miracle, a miracle that ends tje painful times if we believe im Quran & Ahadeeth truly & He gives too
Its pain but its worth in end

So ,i believe carry on the Deen with hope of good end is the best motivation for everyone& dua shouldn't be abondoned.Its a blessing if we can do it.

My trials are roller coasters rides,so i believe im a specific case& i CAN'T even think of wrotitmg details. Its that horrifying but since i get good dreams, i l move ahead.

Allah knows the best

Flos
04-17-2021, 04:29 AM
Aoa. Same is here.i thank Allah and He takes the things away from me. I make dua.he takes it away. Fate is inevitable. So why live on wistful thinking. That Allah cares.
I haven't been here for quite some time and I'm back to this topic, finding something that shocked me - your statement.

First of all, if you believe that when you thank Allah for a blessing He's gonna take the blessing away is kufr. I'm so sorry for saying this, but it's true. This statement goes against Qur'aan : "If you're grateful, I'll give you more" (14:7). Please don't do it!

Another thing - believing that He's not Merciful, OMG.

Next, Allah always leaves you to what you believe. That's part of belief. Example: If you believe that breaking mirror will bring you 7 years of misery, it'll happen, just because you distrusted Allah by believing something out of Islam, Qur'aan, Sunnah... If you believe Allah will not give you what you're making dua for, He wont - you don't trust Him.

From my own experience, the moment I started thanking Him for every single little thing, my life transformed.

iammuslim98
04-17-2021, 07:18 AM
I haven't been here for quite some time and I'm back to this topic, finding something that shocked me - your statement.

First of all, if you believe that when you thank Allah for a blessing He's gonna take the blessing away is kufr. I'm so sorry for saying this, but it's true. This statement goes against Qur'aan : "If you're grateful, I'll give you more" (14:7). Please don't do it!

Another thing - believing that He's not Merciful, OMG.

Next, Allah always leaves you to what you believe. That's part of belief. Example: If you believe that breaking mirror will bring you 7 years of misery, it'll happen, just because you distrusted Allah by believing something out of Islam, Qur'aan, Sunnah... If you believe Allah will not give you what you're making dua for, He wont - you don't trust Him.

From my own experience, the moment I started thanking Him for every single little thing, my life transformed.

Aoa. You are lucky then mashallah. I am speaking from experience as well. I have seen many good women marrying corrupt men, while surah noor says otherwise. Quran presents ideal situation i guess. Where islamic law is implemented.

Flos
04-17-2021, 02:26 PM
Aoa. You are lucky then mashallah. I am speaking from experience as well. I have seen many good women marrying corrupt men, while surah noor says otherwise. Quran presents ideal situation i guess. Where islamic law is implemented.
Lucky?
Whaaatttt???

iammuslim98
04-17-2021, 06:37 PM
Lucky?
Whaaatttt???
Aoa you mentioned ur experience. This is why i said it

Flos
04-18-2021, 01:21 AM
Aoa you mentioned ur experience. This is why i said it
OK sister. I get it. I feel you're going through something. If you read my previous posts you'll see that in the past I went through a lot, too. Things have changed when I changed myself, as Allah referred in Qur'aan. “Verily, Allaah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state themselves ” [al-Ra’d 13:11]

Get to know Allah and what He says in Qur'aan - accept it.

Now, observing others' lives can lead you to despair. You shouldn't because you don't know what's actually happening, what's the relationship between that person and Allah. Maybe that person hasn't learned enough about something and Allah is teaching her/him something.

You have your own life, your own path, your own relationship with Him.

You know the story about Khidr and Musa a.s. from Surah Kahf? Remember those kids and their wealth? Go and read it just for reminder. Now, imagine how many duas their mother did before those kids got their wealth revealed? And Allah knew it's better to hide the wealth until they hit maturity. Can you imagine how desperate she was, or maybe she wasn't (Allah knows best).

What you need to do is to trust Allah or learn to trust Him. If He says He'll give you more if you're grateful, than He will. If something happens bad, it's just a test. He'll still give you, but be patient.

He also said that the true believer is the one who is patient in prayer when something bad happens. In reality, very often the hardship lifts up when you make through it with patience and prayer.

Sometimes when everything is fine, you're happy and satisfied, Allah gives you hardship mostly to make you closer to Him and the hardship won't pass until you do.

So, there's no luck. There's just following Allah's guidance from Quran. Trust me, so simple.

Nowadays I'm happy when something starts happening, some kind of a hardship, because He's warning me before Dunya becomes dearer to me that Akhirah and Him. Alhamdulillah, if I realize that on time, the hardship fades away at its beginning. Just trust Him and get closer to Him.

Sometimes I don't understand what's going on, then I ask Him in prayer to show me the way and He does from so many parts, sides, paths, ways...

In the end, this might help you more:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.'

So, if you think He won't give you, then He won't.

Revert alYunani
04-18-2021, 01:55 AM
Nowadays I'm happy when something starts happening, some kind of a hardship, because He's warning me before Dunya becomes dearer to me that Akhirah and Him. Alhamdulillah, if I realize that on time, the hardship fades away at its beginning. Just trust Him and get closer to Him

+1..

Ümit
04-18-2021, 07:47 AM
OK sister. I get it. I feel you're going through something. If you read my previous posts you'll see that in the past I went through a lot, too. Things have changed when I changed myself, as Allah referred in Qur'aan. “Verily, Allaah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state themselves ” [al-Ra’d 13:11]

Now, observing others' lives can lead you to despair. You shouldn't because you don't know what's actually happening, what's the relationship between that person and Allah. Maybe that person hasn't learned enough about something and Allah is teaching her/him something.

You know the story about Khidr and Musa a.s. from Surah Kahf? Remember those kids and their wealth? Go and read it just for reminder. Now, imagine how many duas their mother did before those kids got their wealth revealed? And Allah knew it's better to hide the wealth until they hit maturity. Can you imagine how desperate she was, or maybe she wasn't (Allah knows best).

What you need to do is to trust Allah or learn to trust Him. If He says He'll give you more if you're grateful, than He will. If something happens bad, it's just a test. He'll still give you, but be patient.

He also said that the true believer is the one who is patient in prayer when something bad happens. In reality, very often the hardship lifts up when you make through it with patience and prayer.

Sometimes when everything is fine, you're happy and satisfied, Allah gives you hardship mostly to make you closer to Him and the hardship won't pass until you do.

So, there's no luck. There's just following Allah's guidance from Quran. Trust me, so simple.

Nowadays I'm happy when something starts happening, some kind of a hardship, because He's warning me before Dunya becomes dearer to me that Akhirah and Him. Alhamdulillah, if I realize that on time, the hardship fades away at its beginning. Just trust Him and get closer to Him.

Sometimes I don't understand what's going on, then I ask Him in prayer to show me the way and He does from so many parts, sides, paths, ways...

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.'

+1..

iammuslim98
04-18-2021, 10:49 AM

Aoa. Dear sister, earlier i wrote of my staunch faith in dua. I was convinced that it is just a matter of asking Allah and He will grant it. I dont know whether its evil eye, or my fate that has destroyed my faith so much. I am rolling down a bad path, and i fear there wont be any return. Its not that i dont trusr Allah, i just dont believe the way i did. I was talking to a friend about dua, and the first thing he said was that one should look at themselves before asking anything from Allah. Go around sinning, making stupid mistakes and then u ask Allah to fix them . My response was simple..i am socially stupid. I lack social intelligence. I dont know how to handle situations and mentally i know i am not healthy.but i always trusted Allah . Its been a few years since ive fallen to the bottom of the pit.. i got opportunities to escape them but my unrealistic reliance on what i wanted kept me from exploiting them .and now, i have only one, absolutely abhorrent option . I dont know what to do. I am scared. I am confused .i am turning towards self harm.i look at the mirror and start hitting myself just to make my pain go away.

Eric H
04-18-2021, 01:51 PM
Greetings nad peace be with you Flos;

These are profound words. I believe it is always helpful to reflect on the 99 names of Allah; he cares for all creation, he is merciful, forgiving and just.

Blessings,
Eric

SoldierAmatUllah
04-18-2021, 04:50 PM
I have learnt today to say Alhamdulillahi qulli haal.

Im learning that no one can do anything for me except for Allah,so lets put trust in Him for its His Plan& only way to succeed is in His obedience & trusting Him in all that He's doing,with or without understanding His Wisdom.

Don't be sad as ALLAH is Most Loving

SoldierAmatUllah
06-16-2021, 09:05 AM
Yesterday I got touched by Duhayma fitan in a very strong way & it was this since a week maybe.

Bur im beginning to fight it -cool fight (biidhnillah)

SoldierAmatUllah
06-16-2021, 09:43 AM
Love You my Friend & Generous Creator ☺

SoldierAmatUllah
06-16-2021, 09:47 AM
I love ALLAH ❤️

SoldierAmatUllah
06-16-2021, 10:30 AM
Problem solved-:)

Eric H
06-16-2021, 12:09 PM

I have learnt today to say Alhamdulillahi qulli haal.

Im learning that no one can do anything for me except for Allah,so lets put trust in Him for its His Plan& only way to succeed is in His obedience & trusting Him in all that He's doing,with or without understanding His Wisdom.

Don't be sad as ALLAH is Most Loving
You wrote this back in April, maybe now is a good time to reflect on what you said.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom, strength and the peace to do his will.

Eric

SoldierAmatUllah
06-16-2021, 05:02 PM

You wrote this back in April, maybe now is a good time to reflect on what you said.

May Allah bless you with the wisdom, strength and the peace to do his will.

Eric
Thank you Eric for reminding me.I feel better Alhamdulilah.

SoldierAmatUllah
06-17-2021, 09:07 AM
By the Grace of Allah (SWT)- I'm under His Rahma & understanding my issue& questions that were breaking my back.

First Start but ALLAH be Praised!

SoldierAmatUllah
08-07-2021, 12:02 PM
Chase the light that will dawn upon us soon InshaAllah as Allah Ta'aala does bless the people in distress&grief.

SoldierAmatUllah
10-07-2021, 07:03 AM
Excellence comes with imperfections

SoldierAmatUllah
10-07-2021, 07:13 AM
Add to above:

Keep away from bad disposition & being hopeless of good end.

Flos
10-07-2021, 07:14 PM
To know that Allah will never abandon you

iammuslim98
10-12-2021, 10:42 AM
Aoa, I learned no matter how hard u pray, Allah will doe as He wills.

SoldierAmatUllah
10-13-2021, 10:34 AM
Walaikum As Salaam WrWb

Still pray,as He will give better than what we asked even though He does as He wills.

I ACTUALLY understood this.

Flos
10-13-2021, 11:09 AM
We said: "Get down all of you from this place (the Paradise), then whenever there comes to you Guidance from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance, there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve (2:38)

Hardships are easy when we're followers of Allah's guidance. Or, there are no hardships at all. Let's get closer and closer to Allah and let's do our best to follow Quran and Sunnah, so we can avoid hardships and enter Jannah.

SoldierAmatUllah
01-01-2022, 07:58 PM
Love ALLAH ❤️Prosper forever

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.