/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wazifa or tasbeeh

wayfarer91
01-16-2021, 08:08 AM
Whats the difference between tasbeeh and wazifa?
The tasbeeh e fatima i know is a tasbeeh but many say its a form of wazifa. Sikilarly there's a tirmidhi hadeth where the Prophet told to recite a certain dua 100 times .hadith number 3534.
Because iam against wazifas, but then I read these and gt confused.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
01-18-2021, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wayfarer91
Whats the difference between tasbeeh and wazifa?
The tasbeeh e fatima i know is a tasbeeh but many say its a form of wazifa. Sikilarly there's a tirmidhi hadeth where the Prophet told to recite a certain dua 100 times .hadith number 3534.
Because iam against wazifas, but then I read these and gt confused.
Why are you against wzaif..

Revert alYunani
01-18-2021, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
Why are you against wzaif..
Its bidah,it has no basis on the Quran and Sunnah.And in my opinion,it is a form of shirk,because i dont dare to call it shirk.I came across a wazifa now while browsing,and it says you should recite smth 51 times,then smth else 100 times than again 51.You do this and you get rich.Where is Allah in here,where is the duaa?.You think reciting these will give you wealth,that is shirk,thats why ruqya is not really that like,because it may lead to shirk very easily.

wazifa means ammount.So yeah you can call those wazifa i guess,sort of.But you dont need to be confused brother.Tasbeeh e fatima and what you stated in hadith 3534,they were said by the prophet saws himself,thus its encouraged to do.But the wazifa you see online,that you have to say this so many times and this so many times and you get wealth or a wife or children etc.These are not from us.These are bidah and deviation.If there was such a case then the prophet saws would have told us.Rather if you want the reward of freeing 10 slaves,you can do what is in hadith 3534,if you want wealth you should say astagfirullah often,if you want a tree in jannah you should say subhanAllah,etc.For everything you want there is a duaa or a tasbeeh,so please whatever was not said by the prophet saws or is not in Quran,then its not from us rather its from shaytan.
Please tell me if you didnt understand me and i will explain it again.

wayfarer91
01-19-2021, 12:25 AM
Yes. I believe wazifas are a biddah
But recently someone defended wazifa saying that tasbeeh e fatima is also a type of wazifa and thats wy wazifas are permissible in Islam
I got confused bcuz they kept insisting that wazifa is harmless and should be associated with tasbeeh e fatima as the prophet saww guided to recite Allah's kalam a certain amount of time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Revert alYunani
01-19-2021, 03:59 PM
bcuz they kept insisting that wazifa is harmless
whoever they are they are clearly deviated,keep away from them please.Everything you need is in Quran and hadith.Whatever is not there is not from islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.