/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sacred of reading own book?

Flos
01-17-2021, 06:46 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

Are you scared of reading your book on Judgment day if received in right hand? I mean, there will be recorded our whole life, including those moments we repented for and Allah forgave us (hopefully). Do you ever visualize those moments (reading the book in front of Allah)? How do you feel?

For this I wish I pass the judgment part and enter Jannah without account, but I'm so far away from that

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Revert alYunani
01-17-2021, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Assalamu alaikum,

Are you scared of reading your book on Judgment day if received in right hand? I mean, there will be recorded our whole life, including those moments we repented for and Allah forgave us (hopefully). Do you ever visualize those moments (reading the book in front of Allah)? How do you feel?

For this I wish I pass the judgment part and enter Jannah without account, but I'm so far away from that
If you receive it in the right hand then thats good.Its bad if you receive it on the left hand.
I feel regret and embarassment and despise for myself.I wish i could turn back time and not do any of what i did.The funny thing is,despite we know what we have done and regret it,we still keep doing it,do the same thing and probably more.

There are many ways to enter jannah without account.Just make duaa and keep trying and in shaa Allah you will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxDY4g4bOds

Flos
01-17-2021, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
If you receive it in the right hand then thats good.Its bad if you receive it on the left hand.
I feel regret and embarassment and despise for myself.I wish i could turn back time and not do any of what i did.The funny thing is,despite we know what we have done and regret it,we still keep doing it,do the same thing and probably more.

There are many ways to enter jannah without account.Just make duaa and keep trying and in shaa Allah you will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxDY4g4bOds
Hopefully I wont be tested with what I'm going to say. I'm not sure how good I've been so far, how patient I've been so far... It's not that easy to become one of those who enter Jannah without account. This patience is for very sick who smile, for mother that loses a child and smiles, for those who lose everything and smile with no tears at all... I've been through some things with the smile and tawakul, but I haven't lost everything, haven't lost a child...

My favorite surah is al Waqiah, and I used to want to be among the assabiqoon, but I'm super far away from that. I still love that surah the most, although I never think I'd be among them

Islami.Mu'mina
01-18-2021, 03:03 AM
Yes I'm scared. I always used to be conscious of judgement day when my faith was high. I would always try to be prepared for death

I am at a state where I am not proud of myself but inshaAllah with time I need to push myself through and become consistent with my faith again

It'll be embarrassing to read my own book. Or more scary too

You know what I realized. On judgement day, we'll be terrified, but we'll also be humiliated and so embarrassed of our sins. Imagine the most humiliating moment you have had in front of someone. Feeling humiliated/embarrassed is a horrible feeling if it is intense. It'll be so much worse on judgement day. We probably couldn't even imagine how bad it is. And that's why we aren't scared enough of judgement day (especially some of us).. We really don't bother trying to imagine how it would feel like, because it's so hard to imagine

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Revert alYunani
01-18-2021, 05:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flos
Hopefully I wont be tested with what I'm going to say. I'm not sure how good I've been so far, how patient I've been so far... It's not that easy to become one of those who enter Jannah without account. This patience is for very sick who smile, for mother that loses a child and smiles, for those who lose everything and smile with no tears at all... I've been through some things with the smile and tawakul, but I haven't lost everything, haven't lost a child...

My favorite surah is al Waqiah, and I used to want to be among the assabiqoon, but I'm super far away from that. I still love that surah the most, although I never think I'd be among them
Please dont think of yourself like this.Allah doesnt test a soul more than it can bear.Maybe the soul of those mothers who lost a child can bear the death of 10 children,but the maximum your soul can bear is the test you are going through.So please,dont think that.Nobody knows where they stand in the eyes of Allah.Remember even the prostitute who spend her life doing zinnah,it took only one moment for her to get jannah,one moment,when she gave water to the thirsty dog.
Keep making duaa as you always do and keep trying.Maybe there will be a moment in your life that will make you be among the assabiqoon.
Remember you wont jannah with your good deeds,all you need is to get the mercy of Allah.You need a moment,smth ''unique'',an excuse to make you get that mercy.For a sahaba,his love for surah ikhlas would make him enter jannah,for you maybe it is the love of al waqiah and the fact you want to be among the assabiqoon.Just keep trying and think good of Allah. :)

Flos
01-18-2021, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
Please dont think of yourself like this.Allah doesnt test a soul more than it can bear.Maybe the soul of those mothers who lost a child can bear the death of 10 children,but the maximum your soul can bear is the test you are going through.So please,dont think that.Nobody knows where they stand in the eyes of Allah.Remember even the prostitute who spend her life doing zinnah,it took only one moment for her to get jannah,one moment,when she gave water to the thirsty dog.
Keep making duaa as you always do and keep trying.Maybe there will be a moment in your life that will make you be among the assabiqoon.
Remember you wont jannah with your good deeds,all you need is to get the mercy of Allah.You need a moment,smth ''unique'',an excuse to make you get that mercy.For a sahaba,his love for surah ikhlas would make him enter jannah,for you maybe it is the love of al waqiah and the fact you want to be among the assabiqoon.Just keep trying and think good of Allah.
Thanks for this :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
You know what I realized. On judgement day, we'll be terrified, but we'll also be humiliated and so embarrassed of our sins. Imagine the most humiliating moment you have had in front of someone. Feeling humiliated/embarrassed is a horrible feeling if it is intense. It'll be so much worse on judgement day. We probably couldn't even imagine how bad it is. And that's why we aren't scared enough of judgement day (especially some of us).. We really don't bother trying to imagine how it would feel like, because it's so hard to imagine
There's also part of Judgment day that says believers would not be humiliated at all and the Judgment of us would be much smoother. Still, just an idea of reading my book, of the past makes me super anxious.

We should think about Judgment day a lot.

MazharShafiq
01-18-2021, 02:13 PM
Yes I'm scared.

Flos
01-18-2021, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
Yes I'm scared.
Just an idea of how long it will last makes you get goosebumps

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.